[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Your worst dreams and nightmares
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3
File: nightmare.jpg (138 KB, 696x520) Image search: [Google]
nightmare.jpg
138 KB, 696x520
Let's read them

>walk out of bedroom
>see my dad lying on the bed in my room probably looking at the ipad, but only see his feet through the doorway
>walk downstairs to get breakfast
>go look outside of window
>see my dad outside gardening
>wat
>go upstairs I swear my dad was in his bedroom
>meet him at the top of the stairs
>but his face is horribly deformed
>his skin is this ghastly dead grey colour and wrinkled like a damp corpse
>his eyes are full of hate and also look deformed and fucked up
>he puts his hand on my neck and chokes me on the floor
>feeling immense fear at this point
>wake up
>scream out loud
>dad runs into my bedroom faster than I ever seen the fat fuck asking what the fuck is going on
>mfw 21 years old
>>
>>17124794
lel
>>
I just had a dream about a demon. I was in a trailer park and I kissed a girl I slept with a long time ago. I told her I had a girlfriend and that I wasn't ok with that. I somehow find myself in my friends parents house where I'm drinking wine in a loosely ritualistic fashion at the dinner table with his dad. I'm flipping through some plastic flash cards bound by a ring. The first card I remember said "Go to hell" but I feel like it was supposed to be representing the highway to hell album cover. The next was the cover of a grimoire similar to the dictionnaire infernale. I showed interest to my friends dad because in the waking world I am lightly interested in demonology. His dad immediately quieted up and did something that I can't remember. I look outside in the trailer park street and see two demons. I don't know their names. I don't know if I should be afraid or proud. Maybe they were showing themselves to me. They didn't look at me in the dream.
>>
I have nightmares all the time about either being chased by a killer or killing someone accidentally and realizing i am going to jail for the rest of my life. I start to have an intense panic attack, trying to explain to everyone I didn't mean to do it, but everyone just frowns at me angrily and says I am an evil horrible person. Then I finally wake up and realize it was all a dream and feel immense relief.

I have one of these dreams every week or so. I fucking hate dreaming. In addition, 99.99% of my "wet dreams" involve me getting within inches of having sex but then getting denied or prohibited somehow from having sex, resulting in me waking up with a rather painful boner. Even in my dreams I can't get laid.

I have also had a few Inception-like dreams. In one, I was being chased through a museum of sorts by an older guy with crazy white hair and a beard, wearing an orange prison jump suit, and carrying a big steak knife. He chased me all through the museum and I screamed at everyone I saw to help me, but they just looked away indifferently. Just before he caught me, I 'woke up' in my bed, but it was weirdly bright in my room, like everything had a glow. I sleep on my stomach, so I was kinda looking off to the side when I woke up, and I started to feel really uneasy. When I sat up and turned my head around to face the front of my bed, the crazy guy was there with the knife smiling hugely at me. Then he jumped on top of me and started stabbing me all over. I still remember feeling the acute sensation of being pierced all over. Then my phone's alarm suddenly goes off and I wake up screaming and covered in sweat. This happened about a year ago during the summer.

I hate dreaming.
>>
When I dream I don't normally know that I'm dreaming. It's happened a few times but only for a brief amount of time.

I my dreams there always seems to be a reacquiring them though. It's always a talk thin woman, but I never see her very clearly. Normally she interrupts stuff and I wake up. She never speaks but I know she's not there for any good reason. Whenever she shows up I just feel a lot of negative feels coming from her.

Lately when I get angry or sad I feel the same thing that I feel in the dream, like she's just out of sight. Then a few weeks ago I saw myself in a dream. The same way she shows up but not it a negative way. I (or he) just walked by me and suddenly turn to look at me. Then the dream ended. This is really starting to creep me out. I'm a pretty average guy. I don't have a head condition or anything, but this is really messing me up.
>>
>>17124794
>Telling random strangers your weaknesses and fears
costanza.png
>>
>>17124794
I'm needing some help with what I 100% believe I saw.

I'm not mental, I took riddalin for ADD but I've been off of that for a while now.

Well here's my story.

>Be me
>Be 21, about 2-3 week's ago
>Woro nights at local grocery store stocking shelves
>Morning comes, almost end of shift
>Facing up aisles, making all the product and stuff look good
>Over in corner of store
>Have headphones in
>I'm towards the end of the aisle but still a good ways in it

This is where things happened.
>I see a person out of the corner of my eye walking in past the aisle I was on
>Barely have enough time to look at him as he walks by.

He was a man of very thin and lanky build, and maybe 120-125lbs. Very small frame.

>Wearing all black, head to toe, all black
>Black Hijab that muslim women wear, but his face was still exposed
>white male with a very edy and angular face
>Wore a black shirt and skinny jeans, with straps and buckles all over it
>Like rave pants I suppose
Me nor anyone else I was working with saw him leave, plus my coworkers never even saw him to begin with.

But swear I know for sure. 100% fucking sure know I saw him. I know I did.

The only problem is, I don't know what it means, or why I saw him or even who or what I saw.

Any answers or knowledge of what I saw /x/?
>>
>>17125030
Is this experience a dream or reality ?
>>
>>17125043
Reality, like I was fully functioning and fully rested when this happened.
>>
>>17125030
That guy sounds pretty /fa/
>>
>>17124794
>Standing in living room
>Family lined up, all staring at me
>I cannot move, I stare back
>Slowly, the walls of the living room fall down as if a cardboard box fell apart
>A loud, strong wind blows through
>Family begins to slowly melt and distort, before blowing away in the wind like sand
>I scream, but no one can hear me
>wakes up
>>
The worst nightmare I ever had I'm sure was caused by that Adult Swim bump that makes its rounds on here. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zsRNkei85Q0
>be me and 'wake up' in the middle of a large metal structure with white rusted walls shoddily bolted to a steel frame.
>the room I'm in is massive. at least a few stories high
>looks like some sort of slaughter house with hooks and big jagged circular saw blades hanging on walls and attached to equipment. but everything seems wrong about it
>coppery smell of blood everywhere
>sound from vid slowly builds up in volume, or I just then noticed it can't remember.
>it's loud as fuck and all I can hear. Just the screaming and the grinding.
>begin panicking looking for a way out. The sounds of hundreds being tortured drowns out all other sound. Can't hear my own breathing let alone my feet hitting the ground as I run around the place looking for a way out.
>every door I find is locked up with rusty chains.
>desperately scanning the whole room/mini office things for any way out
>spot an open window at the top of the room about 3 stories up.
>the space between the sheet metal walls and the frame is small enough to be climbed.
>worried about that route cause I suck at climbing
>clanking chains joins the unending sounds of torment, but it sounds like it's getting closer. like it's coming down a corridor leading to the room I'm in.
>new scary noise convinces me to try the climb.
>use spaces between the walls and frame to ascend.
cont.
>>
cont >>17128259
>slow going at first but finally reach the top.
>as soon as my hand reaches the window sill a circular saw pops out of and back into one of the spaces in the wall taking my left leg off right above the knee.
>hear my leg hit the ground with a thud as well as a steady stream of blood splattering the ground and wall.
>instant drop in blood pressure causes me to loose my grip and I fall and hit the ground flat on my back.
>clanking chain noise is right on top of me now
>last thing I see through my blurry vision is a shadowy shape standing right over me glaring at me with dark red eyes.
>wake up in a cold sweat and with a major case of anxiety.

Pretty sure what I experienced was hell. My description probably doesn't do it justice but it was definitely the scariest nightmare I've ever had.
>>
>I used to have this dream when I was younger
>Would get chased by a tornado
>It never got me would just keep running
>Tried screaming and yelling but nothing came out
>Would get the dream many times a week for ages
>Whenever I have dreams, when I try to yell or scream nothing comes out, very freaky
>>
my dream started as a video game. I chose my name, and my deamon whose powers i was supposed to get. Game starts in a room full of ppl. I talk to an older dude and we go out to get the stuff for the ritual. I need 2 things for the ritual, a weapon to kill myself and the name of the deamon i want to summon. Go to some antique store and buy a frikin sword. Get back. Lay on the weird small round yellow, white altar. The old dude stabs me in the chest. By the way, all of this was in the game perspective where you see everithing above the shoulder. While dying im in first person. Scream in pain, see blood flowing(not the 1. time i bleed in my dreams) . i call for the deamon, a fukin zombie appears floating in mid air, i dont care coz im ding here. I call her mum and hug her. She was stunned and said that was not my mum but a deamon and this is thefirst time she got called that. dream end soon
>>
>>17128267
>climbing up and not down

thats your mistake buddy
>>
>>17129908
isorry that was just a normal dream, i dont have nightmares even when i get fuceked up, i dont die in my dreams. Anyway i think the deamon lady was Jahi , but my friend thinks it was Jigarkhvar beacause of her appearance
>>
>dreaming in four dimensional space
>these weird string-like, gigantic blades are standing beyond the horizon
>they join at the base but fan out as they rise
>they are apparently behind everything, I can see planes flying in front of them and even stars in front of them at night
>yet they seem to be on Earth
>they keep coming down and going back up one by one
>when they do, the top seems to remain where it is while the middle of the blade warps until it touches something
>every time a blade touches something, a horror happens
>people die
>things are destroyed
>forced to watch the fates fucking the world
>>
I've had dreamless sleep for weeks.
>>
>>17128137

Simpsons did it.
>>
>be about 11 or so.
>getting into bed around 3:00 in the morning.
>about to go to bed.
>flip off the lights.
>get on my knees.
>close my eyes.
>put my hands together to say my prayers.
>hear a large creak outside my doorway.
>our house is old and i've been told before not to worry about the creaks - it's just the house settling during the night.
>finish up with no trouble.
>open my eyes and crawl into bed.
>close them again.
>10 minutes later i hear the creak again - this time it's right next to my bed.
>try to peek out from my covers to see what's up.
>pretty dumb considering how dark my room - but i think i can vaguely make out this oval shape.
>after staring at it for a moment, i get cold really fast.
>quick flash of light.
>feel a strange falling sensation - akin to when you miss a step.
>wake up.
>>
I used to have these dreams like 3 or 4 years ago, I've never been into zombies nor did I ever really thought about the idea
I don't know if those count as recurring for it would be episodic like and about 5 or so months in between
I would suddenly just be occupying my body, just be there, I mean it didn't have a start as if I had just blinked and then the connection started
I knew what had happened, or at least was used to it, the buildings had been just abandoned they weren't old or whatever, people just banished and we were the ones left
We and the other people, the first one I encountered was an old man, but first I ran into an old lady who looked lost and confused looking for her husband
The old man was just pale wouldn't talk and wouldn't make a sound, he just went straight against me
I didn't know what to do
We where looking for people but weren't respecting a fucking zombie outbreak

>I had like 5 more episodes
>Tell me if you want to read the remaining
>>
Not exacly nightmare but some really terrifying experience.

>lucid dreaming a lot
>learned how to instantly wake up when dream is starting to become nightmare
>useful when losing control over a drem
>one night something is not right
>dream was normal and I was fully controling it
>then 'something' strange entered it
>I imagined it as demon/satan and it was definitely not part of my dream
>couldnt see it but I knew i had to run away cause it was chasing me
>1st and only time 'emergency waking up technique' didn't work
>panic as hell
>when it got me i finally woke up whole in sweat

About 1 week later.

>not lucid this time but some normal calm dream
>my family and dog in living room
>suddenly a kind of portal started to open
>I KNEW it's this thing from last weak again
>waking up worked this time
>glad I avoided it
>fully woken up now trying to get sleep again
>hear my dog is yelping
>god damn it's middle of night and he's propably want to go out
>was almost about to get up when i heard my sister's voice
>wtf she's not living with us for like 6 years now
>now I'm hearing crying and sort of 'anon help' shit
>realised I still hear things from my dream
>suddenly sleep paralyse
>comes slowly from head to chest and from feet to chest at same time
>when they met up there comes BOOM like defibrillator hit
>shocked and scared. 'wtf is going on here?'
>after like 10 min fell asleep again
>woke again after some short time
>had a glass of water
>lie down and after a while... again both ways sleep paralyse ended with 'defibrillator hit'
>'god fucking damn it what's wrong with me?'
>finally fell asleep... again
>then 3rd time woke up but this time i decided to ignore it and try to fell asleep again afap
>guess what? double penetration sleep paralyse again
>waiting for BOOM when they meet up but this time was different
>there was no this wierd hit. instead I had one of the most terrifying feeling in my live

cont
>>
>>17130714

cont

>when both paralyse ways met up at mt chest something white/bright started covering my sight
>whole the time i was like 'wtf' but still was curious what's going to happen
>when fully paralyse and with completely bright sight i felt I'm geting up my bed
>120% panic. couldnt see anything but I know I was standing on my bed
>I was fighting it. I could hear my body is moaning and moving a bit but i couldn't really call for help
>I had sleep paralyses thousands of time. it was not one of them
>it last about a minute and I was seriously afraid that my body was posessed in some way
>suddenly I'm again in bed lying straight on my back (I could never sleep on my back) with eyes wide open
>Didn't sleep at all that nigh again

3 days later i had fatal car accidend. Fortunetly ended almost without a scratch. I'm not sure if that's related but now every time I fell asleep I'm really scared this shit will come back again.
>>
When I was a kid I would piss the bed over a "monster" that would chase me around a sky scraper for eternity
>>
>>17130860
I also had a dream where my family was in a can but it just had a frame and we were driving near a cliff, I would fall out and the dream lasted as long as I stayed holding on to the van. Eventually I let go and fell into the ocean onto a bunch of spiky rocks
>>
>>17130876
Van not can I'm retarded
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.