[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>watching movie I had never seen before >decide to fiddle
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: 1450130318340.jpg (32 KB, 408x439) Image search: [Google]
1450130318340.jpg
32 KB, 408x439
>watching movie I had never seen before
>decide to fiddle around on my guitar like a jackass while watching it
>less than 10 seconds after I start playing, music starts in the movie
>my fucking face when the notes I hit are THE EXACT SAME NOTES AS IN THE MOVIE but I played them 10 seconds before they appeared in the movie

what the fuck just happened? this means the universe is pre-determined right?
>>
The universe is predetermined, but if you know fate you can change it
>>
No. Sounds like a good ol' coincidence to me.
>>
>Talk about certain topic one day
>Find out South Park made an episode on it

I've since stopped watching South Park because I don't have television, but holy shit this happens all the fucking time. I swear they use me as a material source.
>>
>>17124812
I like to draw and write a lot. I swear, almost every idea that I think is original, ends up in whatever popular media within a year or two.

Maybe it's just the way human creativity works, but...
>tfw I have a scar above my left eye that is obviously from a surgical incision, stitched up nicely
>parents can't explain it, I've never had to get stitches or been hurt seriously enough to be brought to the hospital
>tfw the gubmint put a fucking microchip in my brain
>>
>>17124822
You are media itself
>>
>>17124822
You're adopted your real parents could explain it they dropped you on your head as a child that's why you're duMB.
>>
>>17124822
>Aliensguy.jpg
>>
>>17124812
Find out other people talk about the same things I say.....spooky
>>
>>17124812
South Park is a show that talks about all the current topics that are going on around the world and it has 17 seasons so there's a big chance that it was a coincidence fag
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.