[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you guys have any magick familiar?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: 1450953649877.jpg (32 KB, 540x573) Image search: [Google]
1450953649877.jpg
32 KB, 540x573
Do you guys have any magick familiar?
>>
Shameful self bump
>>
My dad is a magician
He once went out to buy cigarettes and dissapeared from this world
>>
>magick
>>
I'm talking about fae and stuff
>>
Lonelyness
>>
File: tumblr_mjcv4zMqkl1rtdsh3o6_1280.jpg (589 KB, 1080x743) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mjcv4zMqkl1rtdsh3o6_1280.jpg
589 KB, 1080x743
>>17124765
Do You happen to have one op?
As for me I could only say that I constantly feel some pressence around me. Either guarding or stalking.
It could be just as well a paranoia-offspring but that would be boring.
So I do believe I have a companion, not to mention it seems I talk with it through toughts and emotions. Rarely dreams.
>>
>>17124625
I have a wand I stick in my pooper on lonely nights, does that count?
>>
>>17124977
>but that would be boring.
Not a believer in Occam's Razor, are you?
>>
Hi OP I attempted to make my family cat my familiar. It wouldn't and that pissed me off. I asked my brother about it and he said it was because she was already bound to his soul. There are ways to manifest said familiar but it seems easier if you have the animal already.
spellsofmagic.com have many familiar spells on there. Good luck OP
>>
>magick familiar
>>
>>17124977
I don't, but i have a friend that uses his past lives as basically companions, don't know if it counts
>>
>>17125261
I have some "spells" that would help making an animal your companiom if you are invested in it
>>
>>17125261
And most of "spells of magic" are just delusions from hippie wicca girls, you need to filter it out a lot
>>
>>17125360
Go on
>>
>>17125444
1)First gather some of your energy in you chest
2)Next look at the animal you wish to use this on
3)Then visualize a blue line going from your forehead the the animal's forehead
4)Finally think of what you want to say and visualize it going onto the blue line into the animal's head

Don't know if i got all of that right
>>
>>17125444
Shove the cat up your ass and she will astral project away from her contract with your brother and be bound to you
>>
>>17124625
you mean tulpa?
>>
>>17125533
Meh, i can be, but i don't consider it too much, tulpas are for fags
>>
Your talking about a type of magic referred to as the "Wit" and is the abylity to communicate with animals. The act of bonding your soul with an animal is considered the most intimate thing you can do and should be considered along the lines of marriage as it is a life long connection and one or both parties may not survive the death of the other. It should only be done with the express consent of a fully formed animal.
>>
>>17125791
I agree, but i'm not talking only about animals, you can have fae familiars aswell
>>
File: 1434852105578.png (1 MB, 845x466) Image search: [Google]
1434852105578.png
1 MB, 845x466
>>17124625
kinda on a one on one basis with Lilith, does that count?
>>
I have this spooky ghost guy that follows me a round and punches things real fast
>>
I would like to bump this, like the blue aliens or the dancing robots say, one more time
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.