[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
any paranormal or mystical experiences connected to Christmass?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: choinke.gif (11 KB, 273x279) Image search: [Google]
choinke.gif
11 KB, 273x279
any paranormal or mystical experiences connected to Christmass?
>>
>>17124443
the whole pagan soltice thing
a guy named Santa Claus
St. Nicholas
>>
>>17124443
St. Lucy and the Krampus. actually two completely seperate stories set around christmas but now im hoping for a crossover story or something >>.
>>
>>17124443
The only paranormal experience I've got with Xmas, is that Christfags get really edgy about their religion this time of the year.
>>
File: 1433213079004.png (281 KB, 344x452) Image search: [Google]
1433213079004.png
281 KB, 344x452
>>17124443
Yes. In old England, Christmas was a time of ghost stories. 'A Christmas Carol' is full of ghosts and was considered typical when it was written
>>
Not where I live. Its the usual stuff for the most part. New years is a more special ocasion though. People say all kinds of shit about the time when the year changes.
Here summertime is the spookiest of all though. Midsummer and such. Its nothing but spooks and mystical shit.
>>
>>17124443
I got sleep paralysis around this time last year
Felt like a nightmare I couldn't just wake up from, fucking awful
>>
merry christmass
>>
>>17124443
Christmas is paranormal. If you are good some shape shifting being (skinwalker) breaks into your home while you sleep, studies, and watches you. He sometimes leaves a gift in an attempt to pay for his strangeness. If this isn't paranormal I am not sure what is.
>>
I had varying nightmares every christmas eve from 5-15 (i didn't sleep on my 16th christmas eve) and I believe it was because of the house I lived in and the minor spirit that inhabited it. The funny thing is, these were the only bad dreams I would get all year. We moved out when I was 16 and they stopped.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.