[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Full Disclosure Now
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 136
Thread images: 21
File: tumblr_n3l0i6oFRD1tsitiso1_500.jpg (98 KB, 500x606) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n3l0i6oFRD1tsitiso1_500.jpg
98 KB, 500x606
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=79ZyvXMwMtI

Former Defence Minister of Canada confirms world governments are hiding the truth of extra terrestrials, corporations/banking cartels are hiding new energy technologies, 9/11 was a false flag and faked attacks by aliens are to follow. Calls or full disclosure. The people of the world should wake up to the fact that humanity has been enslaved by a transnational shadow government who’s goal is total control of the world.
>>
>>17124342
Haven't watched it yet but
>March 2015

What the fuck, did anyone post about this before?
>>
File: frogsalien.png (2 MB, 896x1718) Image search: [Google]
frogsalien.png
2 MB, 896x1718
>>17124342
>Mfw all of this was predicted in the Bible thousands of years ago.
>>
>>17124429
the first part is slightly interesting but the last part with the papal seal is ridiculous and has nothing to do with anything. That is the thing with all this stuff, first you think "hmmm, interesting points this person has" and then you get towards the end and it starts to go towards stupid crazy stuff that has nothing to do with the original topic.
>>
>>17124446
Yeah, the ignorant always say that don't they champ?
>>
>>17124429
>>17124446
oh, and by the way the whole idea that Crowley was a Satanist that did evil Satanic things is a misconception, he was on occultist, which is NOT the same thing, and he communicated with spirit beings, not demons. Well at least from his point of view.
>>
>>17124455
my point was that it had nothing to do with the topic of aliens actually being demons, which was the supposed subject of the image.
>>
File: aw78eLy_700b.jpg (236 KB, 480x2082) Image search: [Google]
aw78eLy_700b.jpg
236 KB, 480x2082
>>17124446
>>17124469
top kek
>yeah was just spirits not demons? cool bro
when the aliens tell you they will help you evolve and they tell you that Christianity is a lie and Jesus was an alien and they turn statues upside down to show they were the old gods, like zeus etc remember this verse

>And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:

12 That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.
>>
>>17124476
you are a nutjob and should probably seek help
>>
>>17124489
have fun with your strawman, I'm out
>>
File: manappointedmortalsorrow.png (40 KB, 672x856) Image search: [Google]
manappointedmortalsorrow.png
40 KB, 672x856
>>17124488
When Jesus comes, it will be the worst day of your life. It will be the best day of mine.
>>
>>17124491
Remember, you will stand before Jesus one day and be judged.
>>
File: holyholyholy.png (553 KB, 676x1407) Image search: [Google]
holyholyholy.png
553 KB, 676x1407
Oh and hoover dam will be blown up, ushering in the 5th age.
>>
>>17124493
Sure, kid. Your "benevolent" god is a joke. If he were real he surely doesn't give two shits what goes on on this rock. Face it, when you die, you're going to die alone with no saving grace.
>>
File: awesomeGod.png (508 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
awesomeGod.png
508 KB, 1920x1080
>>17124534
Jesus Christ is God. He created all things.
He came down to live a perfect life, without sin.
He did not deserve death, but was killed.
Because He is eternal, He wiped away all the sins of the world and appeased His eternal sense of justice. Because God has to punish sin.
He rose again from the grave because He did not earn death.
He won over satan and death.
And He said, if you believe I paid for all your sins, you will be eternally saved.

Jesus Christ is God Almighty. Holy, Holy, Holy is the LORD of Hosts.
>>
File: aEzN8z9_700b.jpg (193 KB, 556x2099) Image search: [Google]
aEzN8z9_700b.jpg
193 KB, 556x2099
>>17124534
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UUJJja_Opis
>Goodnight.
>>
>>17124540
Nice ramblings, child. You religious freaks and your illusions of grandeur. god isn't real, if he were he certainly isn't a good god. Lucifer, he is the one who wanted humanity to flourish while god wanted man to blindly follow him. When Lucifer came around and saw that injustice he decided to go against the "almighty", he decided to give us knowledge of good/evil and freewill. Without Lucifer, we'd still be following god without question. Have fun in hell with your "righteous" god.
>>
>>17124551
"god" does NOTHING on this planet, as he isn't real. If "god" does everything that the bible states then he is a hypocrite and evil being who has no remorse for his "children." I know everyone will sugar coat what "god" does, but the fact of the matter is he doesn't care what goes on on this planet when we're nothing but I speck in this vast Universe. Pick up a science book, expand your mind.
>>
>>17124551
Lol. The bible is so true.
>>
File: avLXqQW_700b.jpg (330 KB, 700x2494) Image search: [Google]
avLXqQW_700b.jpg
330 KB, 700x2494
>>17124562
Lucifer tricked man into sin.
Lucifer hates you, because you were made in the image of God. He is jelous of you, of me, of us. The human family.
God, even though He has all the right in the world to destroy us all, because we sinned. He still had mercy on us and died, for us. For you. He flooded the entire world, so we could be born, did you know why the old testament seemed oh so violent? Because nephilim were everywhere, infecting the entire planet. Only Noah and his family were pure, his sons, his sons wives however had the nephilim gene and thus the giant gene survived even after the flood, they just weren't as big, and they had elongated skulls too.

And God doing all of this, letting you be born into this world, only to have a little pathetic, useless, shit like you, curse Him, the Most High like that? The fact that you are still breathing is evidence of His mercy towards you.

>You were warned. You were given the gospel. You rejected it. You will pay for your sins.

And because you are not infinite.
But you have broken the law of an infinite God.
You will pay for your sins for infinity.
>>
>>17124584
First of all, the KJV is the only real Bible in the Eng language.

Second of all; John 9:39 and John 12:47 are not contradictions my ignorant friend.

http://www.tektonics.org/gk/jesusjudge.php

Btw, all Bible "contradictions" hundreds of them have been compiled in books and explained. You have no excuse.
>>
>>17124585
Did a strike a cord? Maybe partially open your eyes to his evilness? What a loving "god" he is, condemning Me, one of his "children" to hell for questioning him and his motives. He's enjoying having mindless drones such as yourself follow along side him, with his fingers up your ass. Lucifer the light bringer, the morning star wants you to open your eyes, stop being so blind to your pathetic "god" who gets angry at finite beings doing things he already knew they were going to do. Your "god" is shit, he's evil, and very insane.
>>
>>17124603
You are not His child.
You could be. But you are not.
Only those born of the Holy Spirit are His children.
The rest belong to your beloved satan.
You will rightfully burn in hell for eternity. You'll see.

He literally comes down to earth to pay for all your sins and you reject Him and then you die and complain about you paying for your sins.

>top kek
>>
I knew /x/ was gonna be full of batshit stuff, but god damn this is fantastic. This is why I frequent this board.
>>
>>17124602
No, they haven't been explained. Simply because the bible is a fairy tale, just like your lord. The only beings I walk beside are my family and friends, for they are there in front of my eyes. Your "god" has never been seen. You can't prove he's been seen. Whatever comes out of your mouth are lies, just like that of your "god."
>>
>>17124606
You aren't his child, either, for you weren't born a holy spirit, but with sin. I guess I'll be seeing you there, kid.
>>
>>17124606
Why come down to earth to pay for our sins when he already knew humans would sin anyway? He should use his noggin a bit more. I'm not impressed in the least bit with his cognitive abilities.
>>
>>17124617
Haha, no I will miss that drop.
Believe Jesus paid for all your sins.
Was buried.
And rose again 3 days later.
And you shall be saved.

Now you know the gospel. Now when you reject it and die in your sins, you will burn more than if you never got it explained. Not to mention all the pictures I showed you etc.

Adios amigo.
>>
>>17124585

>And God doing all of this, letting you be born into this world, only to have a little pathetic, useless, shit like you, curse Him, the Most High like that? The fact that you are still breathing is evidence of His mercy towards you.

You sound angry, child. What happened to love thy neighbor?
>>
>>17124621
This guy is truly the most High.

> Thinking that if something is written in the Bible, it is considered actual proof or reality at all.
>>
>>17124621
>rose again 3 days later

You religious folk really are the bane of humanity believing crap like that.
>>
File: a9PNp0Z_700b.jpg (78 KB, 536x1080) Image search: [Google]
a9PNp0Z_700b.jpg
78 KB, 536x1080
>>17124626
Love is agape. Which means sacrificial love. Not a feeling. I can dislike you, but still love you enough to give you the gospel. And I did.
>>
>>17124632

I'll just repent on my death bed, seeing as how he forgives all if they ask for it. What an Almighty Idiot "god" he is. He tallies everything you do throughout life, then wipes the slate clean when asked to be forgiven. He needs to set his priorities straight.
>>
>>17124642
You will die unexpectedly.
>>
>>17124646
And he will forgive me for he knows all my thoughts. He has no choice, for he is "all loving."
>>
>>17124647
>>17124647
Haha, if you knew God. He wont. When you die in your sins, you are going to burn and it will never end. I promise you that.
The fact that you happily and without care mock God like that. A lot of you people will die very unexpectedly and you will have nobody near you that can tell you the real gospel. And then, well. You will curse the day you were born.
>>
>>17124648
How do you know all this shit you say is true by the way?
>>
File: avLBY3b_700b.jpg (131 KB, 700x1152) Image search: [Google]
avLBY3b_700b.jpg
131 KB, 700x1152
>>17124649
War is coming to the earth.
Famine.
Pestilence.
Disease.
It is unlikely you, especially blasphemers and prideful morons will have any "luck" in surviving.

When the dollar crashes it will take down the whole world economy with it. Because the USA forced all countries to trade with the petro dollar. Once that drops, it all goes.
>>
>>17124648
Because God made you for a reason, he also decided when you would be born and how long you would live. He planned the days of your life in advance, choosing the exact time of your birth and death. The Bible says, "You saw me before I was born and scheduled each day of my life before I began to breathe. Every day was recorded in your book!" [Psalm 139:16]
There is also this: Regardless of the circumstances of your birth or who your parents are, God had a plan in creating you. Under this view of the universe, God plans everything.

Take a moment and think about that. "He planned the days of your life in advance, choosing the exact time of your birth and death." Think about Adolph Hitler. He was evil incarnate, and Hitler is well known for the atrocious things he did. What I would like you to do right now is to consider this statement: "Hitler is part of God's Plan." He planned the days of your life in advance, choosing the exact time of your birth and death. The Bible says, "You saw me before I was born and scheduled each day of my life before I began to breathe. Every day was recorded in your book!" [Psalm 139:16]

God never does anything accidentally, and he never makes mistakes. He has a reason for everything he creates. Every plant and every animal was planned by God, and every person was designed with a purpose in mind.
If God has a divine plan for each of us, then he had a divine plan for Hitler, too. It is when you stop to think about it deeply that the contradictions hit you.
>>
>>17124654
I asked you a legit question, answering like that does not make anything you say any more legit.

Now, why are you so sure that what you are writing is true?
>>
>>17124654
You seem to have a lot of pride in your evil "god." You'll be burning in hell for sinning. Pride is one of the seven deadly sins after all, kid.
>>
>>17124663
Because the night I "prayed" to the ufo / aliens to make me join the illuminati I got attacked I fought it off.

Second night same thing, but an hour before I came across a site saying alien abductions stop when you call to Jesus.

Did it when they attacked.
It worked.
Now Christian.

Many other things God has shown me I wont go into, too lazy to type.

Here's my testimony video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fEJeBOfvLGA
>>
>>17124668
>Jesus paid for all sins.
>I cannot commit a sin He hasn't paid for.
>???
>Grace of God.
>>
>>17124660
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YIwDogUsg8s

>Just because God knows what you will do. Doesn't mean He didn't give you free will.
>>
>>17124672
Have fun in hell while I sleep peacefully in the ground.
>>
>>17124669
So in other words, you can't prove shit and are only quoting some made up theories, and some medieval like superstition of an imagination?
>>
>>17124672
Apparently, asking Christians about hypocrisy makes you go to hell.
>>
>>17124674
"god" didn't want humans to have free will, hence why he didn't want Adam or Eve to eat the fruit of knowledge. Then comes along Lucifer, "funny how "god" paints him in a bad light" who tells Eve to eat the fruit to gain the knowledge "god" didn't want them to have. "god" gets mad he got caught trying to enslave them, then proceeds to kick out his children with full sin. If 'god" was even the least bit smart, he would have put that tree out of reach. You're very naive, child.
>>
>>17124678
Entire thread is filled with my posts.
Bible most sold book in the history of the earth.
Jesus preached for 3.5 years, most famous man on earth.
Thousands of people witnessed His miracles.
>Hurr durr u didnt prove anything, u cant prove anything.

Haha, what do I care if you believe or not? I am sharing the truth, if you believe, great. If not, deal with the consequences of that.

A person that sits there, saying what you say instead of researching it and thinking, maybe life is more than what you have been lead to believe.

>People who sit and wait to get spoon fed are useless. Do your own research, or continue saying how I didn't provide enough evidence and therefore you are exempt from burning in hell because there was not sufficient evidence.

You people are so stupid it's amazing.

>>17124687
You should worship satan.
>>
>satan is aliens
>god is aliens
>jesus was half aliens
>worshiping aliens
guys come on, don't worship aliens
>>
>>17124690
I worship no God. I did when I was younger and taught that, but grew out of the lies I was told. You should know Lucifer was an angel before he was made a devil. Lucifer is the one who wanted us to see the light. Your "god" wanted to keep mankind blind. "Worship me and you'll have eternal peace" sounds a hell of a lot like current cults.
>>
>>17124690
So if something that is written is old enough it is true and a proven fact?

Jesus preached for 3,5 years you say? Well, that is probably true, but a lot of other people does the same and it does not make anything more reliable as proof.

Thousands of people witnessed his miracles? The Bible says so yes, but that still does not help anything. The Bible is still just a gathering of texts that could have been made up by anyone.

You just now told me that you believe and do not know for sure.

I am asking you about evidence, and you should be careful about who you call stupid
>>
>>17124707
Enjoy eternal fire.
You will burn in the presence of Jesus and His holy angels. Then you will worship.

Every knee shall bow and every tongue shall confess JESUS CHRIST IS LORD.

Satan.
All demons.
All freemasons.
All presidents.
All atheists.
All occultists.
All of creation will confess it.
Right before you are all judged and thrown into the lake of fire.
>>
File: img1367.png (226 KB, 935x633) Image search: [Google]
img1367.png
226 KB, 935x633
>>17124690
>>
>>17124712
Prove that God doesn't exist!
>>
>>17124712
You are stupid.
Look at the thread above.
Do your own research.
I gave you more than enough material.
I gave you links to my youtube.
You still ask me; "give me proof."

You are stupid. I promise you, you are.

Now I shall sleep.
>>
>>17124690
I leave you with this. You're being led like sheep to the slaughter.
>>
>>17124716
Mankind has free will.
Mankind does not worship God.
This has consequences.
Mankind sinned.
Mankind is in a sinful state.
Evil abounds because mankind is evil.
Goodnight.
>>
>>17124714
This was truly a Christian reply indeed. Just like Jesus would have responded.
>>
>>17124718
Well, then if I can't prove that something might not be true, would it be true then?
>>
>>17124719
You have given me absolutely nothing, and verbally assaulting me does not help you cause.
>>
>>17124714

Occultism is the study of occult practices, including magic, alchemy, extra-sensory perception, spiritualism, religion, and divination.

Satan.
All demons.
All freemasons.
All presidents.
All atheists.
>All OCCULTISTS
Right before you are all judged and thrown into the lake of fire.

See you in hell, pal.
>>
>>17124740
That was sort of a joke, you shouldn't reply this
>>
>>17124747
With Christfags, you never know what is a joke or not.
>>
>>17124752
I'm Ortodox Christian, but that guy (>>17124714) is really crazy
>>
>>17124752
you must be a jew
>>
>>17124755
He definitely has some screws loose up there, that's for sure.
>>
>>17124756
Lol. If something goes wrong that must be jews fault. inb4 THEY'VE KILLED JESUS!!!
>>
>>17124756
Oh please no, I'd rather be a Christian than a Jew.
>>
>>17124757
It is still funny as shit to argue with the dude tho, I like the effort he gives in some way. I guess he will join some other thread because it seems that each time he gets fed up, he just says good night.
>>
>>17124762
>>17124761
then you guys are muslim
>>
>>17124493
that's not how it would work man...
getting off knowing others were not as good. humble yourself man
>>
>>17124768
Very funny, my friend. He kept saying goodnight to me for a whole hour until his final post. He can worship whoever the hell he wants, but when it's pushed onto others I can't help but call him out.
>>
>>17124745
you're going to hell?
>>
>>17124770
You got me there, I am actually preparing for Jihad right now and quoting psalms from the Qur'an, which definitely makes more sense than even the Bible.

You think you got shit right, at least I get 72 virgins in heaven for blowing myself up.
>>
>>17124774
>I'm Ortodox Christian
>>
FIX
>>17124780
>
>>17124770
>>
>>17124777
He claims I am, I'm just letting him know I'll see him there.
>>
>>17124493
Thats very Christian of u...typical
>>
This thread was taken over by shills posing as religifags.
>>
File: serious fucking business.jpg (236 KB, 1200x689) Image search: [Google]
serious fucking business.jpg
236 KB, 1200x689
>>17124429
Oh hey I remember you. Loser.
>>
>>17125394
This.
>>
>>17124342
There will NEVER be disclosure, why?

>so mr president, why have you been lying to your own people for 70 years
>so mr president, whu are we burning fossil fuels and ruining the planet if we have an unlimited energy source
>so mr president, why did you send our boys to die in the middle east in shitty vehicled if we have UFOs
>so mr president, when will you share this tech with russia, china, uk etc

No President wants to answer those questions. It would collapse the government. All trust would vanish overnight
>>
>>17124632
>>17124714
>>17124725
Hey I just got done reading this thread and I really appreciate what you have posted and said. It sucks but a lot of these prideful fools will never listen, Satan has a strong hold on them and they are too prideful to humble themselves and do the only thing that can help them and that is to humble themselves and accept Jesus.
Glad we still have righteous men left in the world. We are becoming exceedingly rare, but the good book warned us of that as well. Also you knew "Agape" which makes me think you have used a concordance when you studied the scripture. If you have any more of Toronto graphs I really like them.
>>
>>17125480
Sorry on phone, ment info graphs...not Toronto
>>
>>17125467

this anon knows
>>
>>17125480
Yeah satan does have them exactly where he wants them. Trying to wake fools up is difficult. i know agape from just studying the Bible, because I know myself I don't love everyone so I asked myself what Jesus meant and I know each Word He spoke is truth, so I needed to know what it actually meant and it is agape. Which is no feeling. God bless you brother.
>>
>>17125467
>It would collapse the government. All trust would vanish overnight

Exactly what will happen and what they want. Their motto isn't order out of chaos for no reason, nobody will even think about putting the president in prison or any of his staff etc, because now the aliens will be preparing an attack and we all have to come and join in together.
>>
>>17125553
>the government want to collapse themselves

lolwut?
>>
>>17125584
Read the Bible, specifically revelation.
King James version only.
It is all there.
One world government.
Chaos.
Alien deception. (fallen angels pretending to be aliens from another planet)
All of it.
>>
>>17125591
The bible?

Na I'm good famalam. Nevermind.
>>
>>17125591
Only an idiot would take anything in le bible as fact
>>
>>17125597
Haha, the only thing people wont believe, is the truth. You will believe you are a god. You will believe you can create your own reality. You will believe spirits that speak to you are not demonic. You will believe aliens. But you wont believe the written Word of God.

>You are a fool.

>>17125602
Same goes for you.
>>
>>17125602
So you have FAITH that the bible is wrong because you FEEL that it is not true......yeah your clearly an intellectual
>>
>>17125602
I take it as fact. sue me nigga.
>>
>>17125602
Also only a homosexual would use "le" to try and sound witty
>>
>>17125616
Should I take an old book of fairytales literally?

Do you believe jesus walked on water?
>>
>>17125547
You are Clearly insane, along with every other person who worships a "god" they can't see. And as for Satan having a hold on people who dont follow your absurd beliefs, well they are the ones who have awakened to all the bullshit your "god" claims to be. He's not benevolent, but malevolent. He's not omnipotent, but Impotent. Your "god" is false. You religious people always try to defend something that hates you deep down, he has a hold of you and won't let go. I truly feel sorry for you. I can't wait for you to die, you won't see your savior, but an evil being who has been stringing you along like sheep.
>>
>>17125591
You're losing it, pal. First you pray to aliens to become a part of the illuminati, then you start to worship "god." Make up your damn mind, you unholy demon. Follow one set of rules and stick to it, not like it'll do much good after you are rotting in the ground, though.
>>
>>17125607
I'm gonna quote you again, seeing as how you ignored the post that ultimately proved you're going to hell with the rest of us "sinners."

Occultism is the study of occult practices, including magic, alchemy, extra-sensory perception, spiritualism, RELIGION, and divination.

"Satan.
All demons.
All freemasons.
All presidents.
All atheists.
>All OCCULTISTS
Right before you are all judged and thrown into the lake of fire."

You take part in occultism by worshipping your shit "god," therefore you'll be in hell. There's no way around it, kid. You can't defend yourself from that.
>>
>>17125616
>So you have FAITH that the bible is wrong because you FEEL that it is not true......yeah your clearly an intellectual

So you have FAITH that the bible is right because you FEEL that it is true......yeah, YOU'RE clearly an intellectual.

There you go. I fixed that for you, kiddo. Your lord clearly has no intelligent design when he created you and the other Jesus freak in this thread.
>>
>>17125702
It is impossible for me to go to hell.
>>
>>17125680
>>17125693
Woe unto you.
>>
>>17125723
And what we have here is not actually a religious person, but an individual with an extreme case of narcissism using religion to further his own agenda. In his mind, only he is right and everyone else is wrong, thus giving him the right to try and control others.

This is just one of the minds religion attracts. It only fuels their unhealthy ego.
>>
This "Prince" dude seems like he's one step away from being just like that Planned Parenthood shooter.
>>
>>17125743
lol made me smile
>>
>>17125737
Read the Bible. I speak not of myself, but of the message of God.
>>
>>17125744
Someone suggesting you're on the verge of killing people because you seem so insane makes you smile.

You simply reinforced that point all the more with that post.

>>17125746
And here we see him merely restating his belief when questioned or observed while also reminding everyone he cannot possibly be wrong.

Evidently, "Prince" is mentally ill.
>>
File: a4L8XPA_700b.jpg (132 KB, 672x1240) Image search: [Google]
a4L8XPA_700b.jpg
132 KB, 672x1240
>>17125757
The guy wasn't shooting up planned parenthood. :^) go read some more about it instead of looking at fox (666) news for your information you goat.

Secondly, there is only absolute truth. I know I am right. I know Jesus Christ is God. I know I cannot go to hell. Read the Bible.

He that believes on the son, hath everlasting life.
Your delusion will be uncovered in time.

>e wasn't discovered until the 1700th century.
>>
>>17125769
>The guy wasn't shooting up planned parenthood

Yes he was.

>I know I am right. I know Jesus Christ is God. I know I cannot go to hell.

He said the same thing.

In fact he said he can be forgiven for anything so that gives him free reign to do whatever he wants.

You are a danger to society and should be removed from it. You're clearly not mentally stable.
>>
>>17125784
You would kill me because I am a danger to society in your eyes?

I know what's going to happen to all Christians, and you. I will persecuted, I will be imprisoned and killed.

>And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations.

I have no fear.
And I don't think I can do what I want just because all my sins are paid for. Technically I can, but I want to be like Jesus, like He told me to be, still got a long way to go, but I am on my way nonetheless. I am not perfect nor do I pretend to be.

But you protect child murderers, a modern day child sacrifice ritual and cry when one guy kills 3 people. That's sad.
>>
>>17125467
>>
>>17125814
>You would kill me because I am a danger to society in your eyes?

No just put in a mental institution where you belong
>>
>>17125947
God bless you, and may He open your blind eyes.
>>
>>17125960
Ironic coming from the insane zealot
>>
>>17125960
what a pillock you truly are.

>>17126057
bro, save your energy. you're arguing with an idiot.
>>
File: wakeup.jpg (57 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
wakeup.jpg
57 KB, 480x480
>>17125467
>>
File: 1449398459294.gif (146 KB, 300x375) Image search: [Google]
1449398459294.gif
146 KB, 300x375
>mfw christfag derailing the thread desperately to avoid any actual talk about full disclosure for humanity

Anyone else wonder why United steaks of Americunts, illuminator and freedmasons leaders are all devout christians or at least believers that Abrahamic religions and texts are canon to reality word for word?

>also mfw all "real truth" I.e highest ranks freemasons/templars/whatever you want knowledge is passed word to mouth yet someone intends to/comes out with it is killed by CIA/MIB/made to be lunatic by media

Inb4; I am a Levi and understand all hebrew texts and disambiguations with background much better than you
>final form mfw mehalel means destroying/dirtying holiness, much less some holy word for God above gods
>>
>>17124342
When did /x/ and /pol/ merge?
>>
File: fishing_pole.png (90 KB, 500x501) Image search: [Google]
fishing_pole.png
90 KB, 500x501
>>17126276
Before I forget, try to piece together that retarded "man is appointed sorrow" image with the actual translations, most basic ambiguations of the word with grammar, and you get some sp00py ass satanistic message
>>
>>17124493
Polite sage, I am referring to this ^ image in my posts: >>17126293
>>17126276
>>
>>17126216
This picture provides no proof at all.
Just look at the printer or fax machine.
>>
>>17126327
He does have a point though.

Ford built the engine to run on hemp oil, then whats his name came along and said .."look, we have all this oil, we can make a fortune if.."

The rest is history.

Oil is called Black Gold for a reason.
>>
Vehicles can run on vegetable oil. This was made illegal in the UK.
>>
>>17126333
It's a point, not proof.
Anyone with half a brain can see modern engines are not efficient. Yet pictures like this make truthers seem retarded.
>hurdur look a this phone

Why dont you provide some info actually relevant to the engine rather then comparing it to other tech. Pictures like that dont get anyone closer the truth.
>>
Thanks for the video. Good to know.
>>
>>17126333
>Ford built the engine to run on hemp oil, then whats his name came along and said .."look, we have all this oil, we can make a fortune if.."

You of course have a link to proof Ford made a hemp powered car. Your pining the demise of this dopemobile on "whats his name" shows you really know your stuff.
>>
This is exactly the same thing Dr Steven Greer has been saying
>>
>>17126216
>laptop
>in 1993
>>
your biceps are bigger than your forearms. go to bed.

/thread
>>
>>17125814
Fool of the old Aeon. Bestowed upon he who hath the false knowledge of those ary.

This is the new Aeon of Horus. The Age of Osiris is no longer ruling. You may bring your own Godhood. Spare yourself and your Holy Guardian once again from repetition for that is the only "Hell" you truly speak of.
>>
>>17124562
I've read some adolescent statements on here but this takes the cake, upset your mom didn't get you a ps4? You've got an actual cape haven't you?

I'm just kidding son, merry Christmas and God bless.
>>
>>17129328
Your insults are piss poor, kid.
>>
There is only Source. Everything else is a vision from occluded eyes.

The Satanist or those that would harm others for their own benefit or the followers of the old Abrahamic ways need someone to think for them, or they think they do.
>>17128074
That Anon gets it.
>>
>>17124342
Yep sure bud.

I have just three questions fgt

Where the fuck do the aliens tie in?

Who says that maybe if there ARE more advanced alien races attacking us maybe we do need a more collective society.
>INB4 Imperium of man

And who says that these people aren't the evil organizations trying to throw us into disarray and chaos so that they may take up the reigns of a weakened and weary world?
>>
>>17124342
>full disclosure now

Won't ever happen.

See.. >>17125467
Thread replies: 136
Thread images: 21

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.