[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /x/ I did some research on Tulpa's and I'm thinking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
File: tumblr_nzl7gv6Gk01udyxz2o1_500.gif (713 KB, 500x370) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nzl7gv6Gk01udyxz2o1_500.gif
713 KB, 500x370
Hey /x/ I did some research on Tulpa's and I'm thinking about creating one. I'm still unsure about things, I have some questions. Like how long should I start to visualize my Tulpa and where do I start? Pic unrelated.
>>
Bump 4 lucky kirito
>>
>>17124222
It's a ruse. It doesn't really work. It's just a meme that some anons started to trick people in to doing some incredibly stupid things. Don't fall for it.
>>
Tulpas are banned from /x/ for being a load of shit.
>>
>>17124222
>he fell for the tulpa meme
>>
>>17124222
Come visit us on trash anon.
We have a general and a sticky and plenty of experienced people there.
>>
>>17124222
r u jk || dump
>>
>>17124222
Tulpas were banished to /trash/, mate. Primarily because it's a load of bull, and a ruse.
>>
>>17124398
They are actually banned because they actually have some truth to it.
>>
you gotta learn to kill your tulpa before you get one. it's like the cia: they train you to raise a cat or dog and then put it down. gotta break that bad habit and prove you can kill a loved one.
>>
Tulpa are like Archons/the basic magical entity you summon. It just amazes me how people thing they "make up" an imaginary friend that is actually a demonic entity embodying the tulpa/has access to your mind.
>>
Wtf is a tulpa. Its sounds like some weird pokemon shit
>>
>>17124222
Why do you want to create a tulpa?

Would you be able to control and contain it? You need to realize, you are creating a thoughtform that will take on a life of its own, with a personality of its own.

Do you grasp the full implications and consequences of what you are about to do?
>>
>>17124893
I'm just curious to see what it's like actually. I read a lot about before I decided I want to make one. I know the risks of making a tulpa.
>>
>>17124565
All you have to do is just ignore the tupla and eventually it will be forgotten right?
>>
>>17124886
it's basicly that
>>
>Tulpa's banned from /x/ for being fake
>for being fake
>on /x/

I'm done with this board.
>>
>>17124222
Avoid tulpa.info those guys are just lost in their own bullshit.
>>
>>17124222
You should already know all of this if you've been researching it, OP

>about an hour a day
>Visualize their whole body for starters
>>
>>17126188
Middle kek
>>
File: 1444919209728.gif (51 KB, 204x174) Image search: [Google]
1444919209728.gif
51 KB, 204x174
my tupla keeps me from shit posting
>>
>>17124222
Op please don't go down that path. Unless you're a lonely fucker with no friends at all. One of my friend group decided to make one 2 years ago. Now he has 3 and will actively petition our group on behalf of them. I.E. we will be talking about a video game that "she" doesn't like and friend will ask us to stop. In the beginning friend had us talk to "her" but "her" developed feelings for one of our friends. Pretty sure friend was just gay but didn't/won't admit it. Anyways we don't talk to him anymore at all, and last I heard, he just sits and talks to his tulpas for engagement.
>>
>>17128880
>He disconnected from reality
>Chose his tulpa's over humans
He needs to snap out of it that's all
>not all people who make a tulpa gets into that state actually that's pretty uncommon

and if he made a couple more than he is using tulpa's for something that he should actually get help for
>>
>>17128603
Sounds horrible, you should create a dedicated shitposting tulpa.
>>
>>17128920
>>17128603
kek
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.