[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"Shadow People" Q/A
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 117
Thread images: 10
File: Shadow People 4(1).jpg (122 KB, 500x399) Image search: [Google]
Shadow People 4(1).jpg
122 KB, 500x399
No matter what paranormal or “spooky” thread/website I seem to go on, there always seems to be something about “Shadow People”. But it’s usually all bs. Since I was ten I’ve been able to see these ominous fucks and now I want to inform people about them and their intentions. general Q/A will answer most questions.
>>
What are they really? Are they different from ghosts? Could you please recall some of these experiences with them.
>>
>>17121912
Ow do they appear to you? I was once convinced i could see them out of the corner of my eyes while walking the city streets at night
>>
>>17121912
why do we need to ask questions? just give us all the dirt you know or admit to being a role-playing faggot.
>>
>>17121920
>What are they really? Are they different from ghosts?

To answer the first part i'm not entirely sure but they are most certainly different from ghosts. I've never experience any dips or peaks in temperature when around them, or any interference with electricity. And most importantly I've never seen them physically move things. But they can "touch" things if you can understand that.

>Could You recall some experiences with them

Sure! My first experience was in a park when i was 10. I believe I was on a swing set when i saw my first one. It stood there in plain view, right in front of the bathroom building. Once I saw it it didn't move, at all. Just stood there until I turned around and ran, when i looked back it was gone. When you see them you start getting an almost "sixth sense" when they look at you.

But my closest encounter with on when I was living on my own a few years ago, I opened my door and saw one standing only 2 feet in front of me. It didn't move at all, just stood there starring at me. When you stare directly at them it's almost too much for your brain to handle after a while. you're senses seem to start shutting down.
>>
>>17121930

I'm certain you can see them they seem to appear in the corner of everyone's eyes if they pay enough attention to it. To me they appear in different locations, usually standing near walls or just outside other peoples vision ranges.

Once you start to truly see them they seem to stop "hiding" from you. Now when I see them It's almost never at the edges of my vision but in complete view.
>>
>>17121932
>why do I nee to ask questions?

Well that helps me understand what you guys want to know most about them an break it up evenly. You can choose to believe it or not, It's up to you.
>>
>>17121942
Thanks for the answers, can't unfortunately say that I've seen anything like these things, some other stuff though. I mean, do they just look like shadows? No special features?
>>
wait what are their intentions?
>>
>>17122035

Well explaining them is a little difficult but here's my best try. They are like basic silhouettes of a human body (I have noticed height difference but never extreme or "noticeable" shape differences). They're completely black, no light seems to be reflected off at all. They have blurry outlines, almost like they're sapping the light off from around them. When they move it's hard to track their movements real time. They seem to walk in slow motion but at fast speeds, and I've even seen some just straight up disappear.

They don't really look like shadows per say but almost as if someone shaped a black hole into a human body.
>>
>>17122056

From what I've gathered, they mainly want to observe. They seem to understand when and where to hide and how to follow without being noticed. They mostly will follow people when it's dark or there isn't many other people around, but I've seen some pretty ballsy ones. One time I was walking down a street in downtown in the middle of spring and there was one following this pair of girls, it would only appear in the alleys between buildings where they were walking, but whenever they got to far away it would always appear in the next one over.

And like I said before, the moment you truly notice that their there, you'll see them. In most cases they'll never hide from you again, any of them, so I've made the inference they have a hive mind, or telepathic connections to each other.
>>
>>17122087
should I even try to look for them, is it worth it or terribly scary to see them all the time?
>>
>>17122100

At first it's down right scary seeing them.At first they just hang around streets and forests like their lost, but then you see them following friends or family or even just watching you through a window as your play games with your friends but eventually (took me about a year) you just stop getting shocked. You don't know what they're thinking or even what they're planning you just end up being curious.

And I saw my first one by pure chance so I wouldn't know if trying that per say will result in the same effect I had. However I have had some minor luck getting people to see the ones I could see. If you ever start seeing them have someone sit down and have the edges of their vision line up with where it is. usually this doesn't prompt them to move and if their lucky or patient enough they might see it.
>>
>>17122115
How do you cope with them watching you fap desu?
>>
>>17122122

Well they're what I fap too... so pretty well.
>>
>>17122128
thats lewd
>>
>>17121957
I want to believe you...but I know better than to trust your misdirection methods...I know you work for them.
>>
File: 1450779086150.jpg (68 KB, 720x471) Image search: [Google]
1450779086150.jpg
68 KB, 720x471
>>17121912
So, I have seen them twice that I can remember. The first time it ran at me, the second time it stared at me and walked away. What does this mean and should I be worried? This happened years ago.
>>
>>17122164

That's peculiar. I've never seen any of them at that way, in regards to running at you. We're you looking at it the whole time when it ran at you or did you catch it mid run?

And as too the walking away scenario, i wouldn't be worried, it could've just lost interest or been making sure you could see it. The fact you haven't seen them a lot since either or those encounters they could be choosing to ignore you or continue to watch in silence.
>>
File: OUTTA NOWHERE.gif (786 KB, 600x580) Image search: [Google]
OUTTA NOWHERE.gif
786 KB, 600x580
I used to see them in one of my childhood homes.
They'd get into my room and stare at me and shit.
I'd run out into the living room towards the nanny's room and I'd see like a "party" of them there. They'd be sitting on the couch. Standing. Near the bar/ island. In the kitchen. Even after getting into the nanny's room a pair of them would always stare at me. Just the silhouette of humans. No faces, clothes, nothing.
>>
Was when I was like 4 or something and it was my birthday I had to go to the bathroom and me being the curious little shit that I was made me sneak around (this was at my aunts) and that's when I remembered the stories that my cousins had told me about that place got me spooked but I was still very dumb so I walked down the hallway to the dark bathroom when I saw a shilouet I'm the doorway me being young I just shook it off but then I walked closer and I saw it better it was just watching until it walked towards my oldest cousins room I ran in and it was gone so I had almost literally pissed my self by now and ran to the living room. I had encountered another one a few years later.
>>
Since about half a year now, I've been seeing alot of them. Most of the times no actual shapes to them though. There was one however, that stood out. It literally sat on top of me, moving its arms as if it was about to stab me. That has been so far the only very aggressive one, besides one blurry one running at me from the corner of my eye. It could possibly be hallucinations as I have a history of mental diseases, but it just feels not like it. Ever since I was about 13, I remember stuff happening around me which I could never explain, even to this date.
>>
>>17122185
I stared at it for a while, when I blinked it had gone threw a fence and was running at me. I ran inside when I saw it run. It was like it was moving slowly but quickly, like if you went frame by frame of someone running, that's kinda how it looked while moving
>>
>>17121912
Are they always solid black, or can they sometimes seem semi-transparent?
>>
>>17121912
How do I see/provoke them?
>>
>>17122245
The characteristics of the slowed down movement but actually moving fast is very similar to a shadow person but I almost want to say it might not be one based on that behavior. Maybe there was a purpose behind it's aggression?

>>17122248
Always solid black, only the blurry outlines of them seem to be "transparent". They should seem like they're sucking in light and if you pay enough attention the items behind them should almost seem slightly darker or grey because of this.

>>17122249

My theory on how to invoke sight on them is by either catching them off guard, being aware of them enough mentally to where you can eventually see them, but as i've said earlier some o my friends can swear they've seen them if someone who has sight of them can tell you where to look in the corner of your eye. But another reminder they want to stay out of each others visions as much as possible.

Now the provoking part, I'm assuming you're talking about getting a reaction form them? There are a few ways but i've never tried them more than a couple times because of the reactions I got from other shadow people when I did.

if you walk up to them and reach out as if to touch them they start to move away, but if you chase after them then they'll just "warp" away. But this usually causes them to follow you longer and closer and if others see this they'll join in too. It took a few days before they left me alone.

another way that only sometimes works is talking to them or calling them out. They seem confused by the idea of communication between us and on the few time's I've done this they've only gotten closer once, usually they leave.
>>
I seen them right before i had a very bad episode of sleep paralysis. The shadow person i seen was not at the corner of my vision they were head on. I seen them in my house (it's not haunted) at night at the end of my hallway at night. It was dark but the light from my living room there was enough enough to see to walk down it. When i would see it it would hide around the corner every fucking time.

I kept blowing it off as me being tired and seeing shit that wasn't there. It was not 100% solid it was see though and wispy. When i would go to bed and it was pitch black in my room i would see it again. it would just kinda be there int he corner. I would usually think my eyes were tired so just close my eyes and fall asleep i was never scared of it.

One night i decided i would look directly at it and see what happened instead of closing my eyes. it started moving back and fourth a few feet and it was really hazy blacker than black. Then suddenly it got right up in my face and just was there as a black blob but there was still no definite form.

Eventually i had really bad sleep paralysis and this thing came out of my nose when i would wake up from a threatening dream. Not scary but threatening like it was gong to fuck up my relationship with my g/f.
>>
>>17122348

continued...

i never experienced the feeling of hot or cold but i did have it start pulling my blanket off one night. By this time i had realized what i was dealing with was not my imagination. I was getting terrorized about once a month by this entity and i found Jesus really fast. I was previously an atheist/agnostic i did not want proof of God to come at me like this. But i dealt with it and i repented prayed and tried my best to get right with God. And several times i wanted to stop believing because it was just to much for me to deal with. After repenting the things i was being attacked with stopped. I still got attacked several more times but it was like it had ran out of ammo to use against me. I ended up putting the demon on the defensive using Jesus name and yes it really does work. I was never a great talker but just praying and even just saying his name scared this thing or things (i think there might have been three but not sure).
>>
>>17122067
I've seen shape differences. I've seen them with longer limbs or shorter necks and stuff like that. I've only seen those once or twice though. The regular ones are more common. I've had other people in the same place see these exact things, so it's not hallucinations.

An old friend saw one with "long hair" too. Can't confirm for myself.
>>
I CAN HEAR IT CALLING IN THE AIR TONIGHT
>>
>>17122200
>>17122222
>>17122233
fucking checked
>>
I used to see shadow like people and hear voices calling my name up until I was 8 or so. I never told my parents until a few years later because I thought it was normal. Do you ever hear voices or was it just my imagination??
>>
>>17122440
Sometimes I hear voices, but I'm sure it's my imagination
>>
>>17122440
I've never heard any voices per say but the one encounter I had in my house where I was very close to one I could've sworn I heard it breathe.
>>
Are these the same shadow people that people report seeing during WILD?
>>
For the record, sleep paralysis shadow people and waking shouldn't be conflated at all like that one poster did. One is 100% a neurological phenomenon. The other is... messy.

They're not human, I've gathered that much over the course of the years. Sometimes I even convince myself into thinking it was all a series of psychotic episodes, but there were witnesses. My tendency towards holding on to world views in the face of conflicting evidence can only go so far.

I don't know what they are, what they want, or why. They like some places more than others, but which places they like has no connection to the human population (e.g. you'll get a bunch in the woods, but most woods are empty, bunch in a single house, etc.) They're obviously social within their own network though. They're aware of and curious of humans, but not THAT curious.
>>
>>17122607

>One is 100% a neurological phenomenon. The other is... messy.

Please explain
>>
>>17121912
I've heard that people who have used drugs or have been sleep deprived often see them. Have you had any history with drugs (particularly amphetamines) or sleep deprivation?
>>
There's one shadow person, "attached" you could say, to me. He calls himself "Osuendaka." Can anyone explain this name please?
>>
>>17122713
This shadow person speaks to you?
>>
>>17122725
I have weird episodes where I hear his voice. He repeats his name over and over and every time I hear it I fall further into what I call "The Abyss." I can sometimes feel him grab me
>>
I used to see all kinds of shadow people lurking around when I did meth. Stay awake for 2 days and you will too. Its simply your brain making up shit when you get really tired. At first you seem to feel them lurking right outside your peripheral vision, catching glimpses of something moving, and if you stay awake even longer than that you can start to see actual figures standing in a dark corner etc. It has to do with the brains pattern recognition, and we are trained to recognize faces and stilhouettes of a human form when confronted with raw visual data. Only problem is your 'filter' seems to shut down the longer you ho without sleep, so you start seeing things that are not there
>>
I have one of these nincompoops in my house, scary as all hell but the thing is actually a fucking pussy,

How do I get rid of it for good? If I yell and threaten to beat it up it goes away for a couple weeks but he comes back.
>>
>>17122950
Also should the situation arise, would I be able to beat up a shadow person?

I have a baby and no gun. I have a hockey stick though
>>
>>17122968
I should clarify the shadow man I believe the shadow man is here for my baby

NEver was here before but when my girlfriend died giving birthday to my son this fuck showed up like 4 days after I brought him home.

Please help
>>
>>17122740
have you been hexed
it most likely isnt a shadow person but a demon or tormented soul
>>
>>17122990
sorry for your loss anon
also sorry to inform you that what you see is most likely your dead girlfriend observing you and the baby
>>
>>17123048
>have you been hexed

No? I dont know?
>>
>>17122885
> your brain making up shit

When I'm too tired or haven't eaten enough, I get black spots in my vision and I feel light-headed like I'm going to pass out. Or I just can't stay awake.

I don't start seeing figures of people, or get the sense that someone is watching me, or hear voices, or see or sense other extremely specific and complex phenomena that strongly suggest the presence of other beings that have no basis in my normal experience.

There is brain fuzz, and then there is plain old denial of things that people just do not want to believe. Which one is happening in this case is left as an exercise for the reader.
>>
>>17123048
Who would have hexed me? How? What are those things and can you tell me more about them. How do I get rid of it?
>>
>>17123095
a hex is similar to a curse, except much more effective and performed with a ritual
can you think of any reasons a demon would be attached to you? do you have a history of bad luck or negativity?
my guess is that it either wants to tell you something and/or take something from you
>>
>>17123095
>>17123160
also i should add thet whateve it is it wont go away until satisfied or banished
>>
>>17123160
>>17123169
How do I banish it? And yes I do have a history of bad luck and negativity
>>
>>17123202
what is this you call 'the abyss'
can you feel yourself sinking
is it directly related to the calling
>>
>>17123072
>also sorry to inform you that what you see is most likely your dead girlfriend observing you and the baby

Oh, okay..
>>
>>17123249
Every time I hear his name, I feel like I'm fading out of consciousness. My vision goes black and it's harder to move my body. The name gets repeated over and over and each time I lose my grip on reality until I wake up or snap out of it, I can't really judge time
>>
>>17122248
I see figures semi-transparent, like the silhouette's color is a little bit distorted sometimes. Could just be a ghost.
>>
>>17123297
sounds hard to deal with
most people would go about banishing the traditional way, aka asking god for help and calling out jesus christ and stuff like that
i do not know how to banish, but im sure having some research done and asking around on occultism threads such as /divination/ or /omg/ will bring you and answer
>>
>>17123085
Perhaps you have not stayed awake long enough then. Without the use of stimulants most normal people don't stay up for 48 hours or longer, unless they have some serious case of insomnia.

I'm not exactly sure what you believe based on your post, but in my book when you can produce certain results chemically then it is a safe bet that the origin of said experience is based in your mind rather than some unexplainable exterior phenomena
>>
>>17123336
Thank you friend
>>
>>17122313
>if you walk up to them and reach out as if to touch them they start to move away
I noticed this too, i made that mistake twice in a night and both times they called in their 'friends'. once to outright block me and the other time to intimidate me. i'd like to hear your theories about who they are, what they do, and why they're doing it.
>>
>>17122713
did they say anything else or give any confirmation thats their name. because if not i dont think thats their name. especially considering its effect and that shadow people from all descriptions seem to be from a different dimension from ours that sounds like some sort of magick word, similar to qabalistic shemhamforash or similar words of power which are used to assure compliance from otherdimensional beings when contacting them - in this case that would be you...
>>
File: 1387778499365.png (10 KB, 367x168) Image search: [Google]
1387778499365.png
10 KB, 367x168
>>
>>17123414
No confirmation it was his name, or even if it was a "he." I just assumed that. It's the only thing that it says to me. I've translated it through every language, searched google and the deep web with no results for "osuendaka"
>>
>>17122480
>>17122067
>>17122115
>per say
>>
>>17123461
i stand by my theory then.
people, aliens, and spirits rarely talk like hodor or pokemon.
have you tried saying the same back and checking for an effect and/or reaction? or if that doesnt work, saying it backwards or with the letters scrambled?
>>
>>17123504
No I haven't tried to react, I normally lie down and concentrate on not being pulled away by it. I'll run the name through some descramblers and write down all pronouncable non-words and try it next time
>>
>>17123544
>>17123504
No words using all 9 letters, unsoaked with 8 at best. The closest thing is "osudenika" which means convicted in Bosnian
>>
>>17121912
This might be a little off topic, but I'm curious about something. I posted in now dead Kundalini Awakening thread a couple days ago and never got to post my encounter with a shadow person. I had a perception of what they are based on that encounter, but all the information in this thread seems to lean in a

*deep breath*

MUCH more peacful direction. Have any of you encountered a malicious shadow person? Perhaps it was someting disguising itself as a shadow person to avoid detection because the facade is naturally difficult to spot?
>>
>>17123603
interested to hear it. and it doesnt seem off topic.

and yes, the concept of multiple kinds of shadow people makes sense. just like different things can be invisible ( air, wind, germs, and gravity all looking the same to us with the naked eye for example )
>>
>>17123544
I know what you're talking about, I've experienced it as well. it's the experience of so-called 'possession'. IMO someone purposely put some kind of black magick on you, but that's based on very little information.
>>
>>17123687
Who did that and how? How do I get rid of it? What kind of magick did they do?
>>
>>17123652
Alright, so first off, a tl;dr from the Kundalini thread.
>What I assume is my Kundalini woke up
>Powerful fucker
>Is totally a bro

Okay, so my encounter.
My girlfriend at the time had always complained of having something following her that she called' "The Shadow Man." Told me really early on in the relationship, but I'm a skeptic fuck, so I never really paid much mind. She thought it was just something that lived in the house they had been in for years, but it came with her when she moved. I started having a problem in the new place with her mom's boyfriend's one year old's room, but again, never really gave it any thought. She would call me every few nights saying that it was scooting around in there with the kid and she could hear a voice, and one night ahe opened the door and the kid was just standing up in his crib staring at blank space. So the next time I visited, I did a little, "please go away," thing in the room. Assumed it would take care of the problem. Noooooooope.

So, she comes over to my place on weekend, and we are cuddling being all cute and shit, and I felt her lock up like she had just discovered a bloodthirsty lion in front of her.

"Baby what-"
"HE'S OUTSIDE."

Both windows in my room were covered because no blinds, so I of course saw nothing but bedsheets and thumbtacks.

"Babe, what are-"

She got fucking dead quietb and in the absolute black that my room was, I swear I could see her turn so white she glowed.

"He's outside your window. Right there," pointing to the window by my bed. She was clearly frightened, and I had never, ever seen someone go so white knuckled, so

cont.
>>
>>17123872
>Bro power activate
>Feel my guardian doing his thing
>Start with a comforting sentence

Almost immediately I got ripped out of the driver's seat.

>Trancing in tandem is a hell of a drug you should try it

I can see everything my Kundalini sees, and sure-e-fucking-nough, right outside my fucking window, in my fucking sanctuary, there's a heavily shadowed figure just stangind there. It's MASSIVE too. My windowsill is a good seven feet off the ground, and this Bella Lugosi looking shithead is breathing all over the upper pane. Smiling. Could feel it. I could feel every koment it had spent terrorizing my girl and the people who lived with her. Every moment it had shown up in the corner of her vision, masked by a void in the shape of a man. Every malicious action. Every bit of frustration it had about not being able to get to me when I was around.

Wanted to say something, but at that point, I think the Kundalini had had enough of his shit. It asked him to leave. Refused. Asked again. Fucker tried to come inside. Girl screamed a bloodcurdling cry, sounded so distant. And suddenly, I was watching the Shadow Man standing under the street lamp outside my house. I have never seen someone so fucked up in my life. He was burned beyond any feature recognition, save his angry eyes. I mean, burned, cracked, bled dry, and still bleeding, flaking apart yet still holding together.

cont.
>>
File: The Other.jpg (289 KB, 1257x1085) Image search: [Google]
The Other.jpg
289 KB, 1257x1085
>>17123881
Felt the Kundalini ask him to leave, to find somewhere else to be and be at peace. He tried coming back to the window in that blipping booping fashion that ethereal beings like to do. Stopped dead by my bro. Second chance, blew that too. I got to watch him be ripped apart, like he was being run through some sort of horrific shredder at the slowest speed possible. Arms and legs, bits and pieces, all the flakes and ash, all of it burning up like he was being caught in a solar wind. He screamed inside my head dude. There was so much pain there, but he was being reduced to his base components to be sifted through the universe to be reused in a positive way.

And the part that struck me as odd about the whole thing is that, when the Kundalini started deconstructing him, it felt like a SHRUG. Like it was inconsequential putting that effort forward. Bro let me get back to the wheel as soon as the last bits of the Shadow Man were gone.

And then it was quiet. My girl just kind of slumped in my bed next to me. All of the tension, all of the fear, gone. Never seen someone cry so hard. Saw a whole lot of weird that night. Cured me of a good bit of shrewdness. I have yet to see or feel another one.

So, do you think this could have been what they actually are? It felt more like a cover to me. Like he was wearing a mask.

Also, I attached the only rendition I made of my bro. From the night he really woke up.
>>
>>17123395
Sorry for the long wait, it's the holidays I hope you understand!

I've had a few theories.

My first one is that their spirits of humans but not ghosts. Almost like a lost soul that's so curious about this world because they didn't get to experience much of it.

One of my friends also suggested to me that maybe they're a higher being that is trying to replicate human forms or activities to be more like us. Maybe even being from a different "plain" that learned how to stay here permanently. But I'm skeptical of her theory.
>>
>>17121912
When I was about 5 year old I saw one of these shadow people, it had same shape of my grandpa and standing in the corner so I called it like 7 times it was just standing there stared at me but the 5 year old me not realizing it was something else I went straight to bed.
Next morning I asked my grandpa why he standing in the corner and stared at me and what he replies scares me shitless "I was taking out the trash and went to the store"

OP what do I need to worry?
>>
>>17124002

I've heard a lot of stories like this but I do not think there is any need to worry, yet at least. Like many other people in this thread have theorized, they seem curious about our world and existence. They like to observe more than interact but as I've stated before when they know you're aware of their presence and try to act upon it, they get slightly aggressive or just agitated.
>>
Also since I don't want to look for every one I'm gonna answer this one separately.

>Where do they lurk/ Where can I find them?

The answer is really anywhere. There could be one within a 20 feet of you or maybe even a mile away. They seem to want to observe everything.

The most I've seen are in cities where the population is less dense or hanging around/inside abandoned buildings.
>>
>tfw just saw/got attacked by a shadow person
>>
File: 1407267332770.png (241 KB, 634x626) Image search: [Google]
1407267332770.png
241 KB, 634x626
>>17124087
Care to elaborate?
>>
>>17124087
Please do. I'm curious.
>>
>>17124114
>>17124122

>in bed using my cellphone
>Was chatting with some friends from my occultism group (we share info, learn stuff and shitpost a lot)
>lights out
>i see something phasing through my bed
>coming from under the bed and going through my navel, not in the middle, a little to the left but it was going through me
>it was dark and faint, i could say opacity on 50% or so, like a shadow really
>"hur dur but how you saw something like a shadow in the dark" i am in my beach house, i sleep with the door open to the outside and some of the night sky light come in, and also i had a mosquitoe lamp besides the bed
>the "thing" was in the shape of someone, i could clearly see the shape of a head and shoulders
>I notice that it is not just my eyes and some strange shit
>I move really fast on the bed
>The thing fades away
>talk to the friends in the group
>they say it is an entity who attacks people who go to the astral
>i went to the astral 2 times a week ago
>they say those entities try to take your body when your soul is on the astral
>and if they are strong they can take your body when you are in the self plane aka sleep/lucid dreaming
>they warn me to shield myself (with energy, i should have used runes aswell but i'm too stupid for that)
>I ask if the entities are shadow people, they say it is one of the names of those entities, but there are other beings that are called/look like shadow people aswell

That is what happend, i really don't like the town i'm in right now, it has strange vibes
>>
>>17124208
If you felt attacked in that moment, shielding is priority.

If you felt uncomfortable, shielding is priority.

I cannot stress enough, no matter the path, belief, prayer, whatever you use to make that protective shield, for any reason, don't just plop it down. Build it from within you, and let it expand. Push out the unwanted, and keep it there.

This is pretty fucking erie. Rising out of your bed like that.
>>
>>17123894
>>17124087
>>17124208
>>17124238
I'm gonna start using this name.
>>
>>17124238
I agree, i shielding is important as fuck when you are messing with the occult

So children, remember, before touching the wiener of that strange demon on your closet (don't ask me why, but entities like closets) learn protection/shielding ;)
>>
File: club_med_6721.jpg (90 KB, 1023x764) Image search: [Google]
club_med_6721.jpg
90 KB, 1023x764
Since I don't know how often i'll be able to update in the days to come here's some short Q/A's and Do's and Don't's thank you in advanced for anyone else who is willing to help this thread.

Do's:
>Stay calm when in close proximity
>Keep the distance they placed between you unless you need to get closer for some reason
>Continue on with your life when they start appearing
>Stay still or walk away when too close to one.

Don'ts:
>Speak to them for prolonged periods
>Follow/stalk moving ones
>Try to touch them
>Get angry at their presence
>Scare or surprise them
>Exhibit violent mood swings

What do they look like?
>Dark black, if they appear transparent they are most likely another type of being.
>Humanoid, almost always but sometimes they'll be very tall, or have some flight proportion problems
>Seem like they suck in light from around them

Where do they live?
>Anywhere, but there are theories of a central gathering point.

Do they communicate with other "Shadow People"?
>Yes, but it seems to be telepathically or through some sort of Hive Mind. Once one is agitated or distressed others seem to gather near it.

What do they do to you?
>Besides intimidation not much. I have experienced some of my senses seeming to turn off after prolonged exposure to one (ex. Staring at one close by for a long time)

Can they touch you?
>Probably yes. they seem to be able to touch objects but not move them. They seem to lack a complete physical form and are mostly made up of the lack of or pure energy.

Are they dangerous?
>I've never been personally attacked but some of you have expressed fear of them or even told stories of them attempting to engage in violent acts. It's not clear if they can cause damage.

Do they poses powers?
>So far the only two things I've observed them doing that could be considered a "power" are these:
>Move very quickly, and can turn any direction instantly
>Teleportation to near by places.
>>
>>17124253
It would be dumb to walk at a construction site without a hard hat.
>>
>>17124289
I like you
>>
Shadow people actually can be aggressive, when I was younger, I was at a graveyard with a friend at around 3 in the morning, and we saw one standing near the back with red eyes, it was hunched over and came crawling at us really fast, and just disappeared, you never know how those fuckers are gonna act, I've had a lot of encounters with them.
>>
>>17124306
Oh stop it, you'll make me ink.

>>17124310
Seems like a majority of them just go all deer in the headlights and don't actually mean harm. But there's always that one kid on the playground, right?

I'm going to stick to my theory about other beings using their cloak because the shadow seems to be mostly unnoticeable and incomplex to harness or project.
>>
>>17121920
They are demons, in short.

They are manifestations of chaos, of the primordial darkness. They are very evil. They guard treasure.
>>
>>17123695
Guys please help me I don't know how to get rid of curses
>>
>>17122128
TOP KEK
>>
>>17124356
Like a leprechaun?
>>
What does it mean when one jumps on me, pins me down at my shoulders, chokes me, 'puts' a bunch of nonsense noise in my ears, and tells that he knows who I am? This happened about a year ago to me.
>>
>>17125155
It just wants to love u bb <3
>>
So how would one go about shielding oneself from these things? Would prayers/holy symbols/protective symbols work alone?
>>
>>17125304
they mean no harm, trying to get them away would only result in attracting more and more of them towards yourself
dont be foolish, just leave them be
>>
>>17125310
I mean with the ones that you guys say seem to pretend to be the shadow people. If they start getting aggressive or something like that, what should I do?
>>
>>17125316
i feel so old and tired of this world
>>
I've seen about 4 ghost and a few shadow people in my life so far.
I got up one night to use the bathroom and my bathroom door had a mirror on it and we leave it open if no ones there.
I walked towards if from my livingroom and notice there's someone behind me in the mirror, a LOT taller, it was a broad shouldered mans figure like 6'4 and I'm a 5'3-- skinny as hell, standing in between me and the wardrobe we have against the wall barely solid but enough to almost see a face and a faint outline of the body and I ran to the bathroom and turned the light on and he was there the entire time I ran in the bathroom watching him in the mirror.
But also I notice sometimes I'll see a shadow figure like him around or passby my doors or dart into rooms and stuff. He's popped up next to my TV before which scared the shit out of me him blocking the light coming from my TVs reflection on the wall. I ask em what he wants and I don't think he can communicate well. But he's never hurt me. He's locked the doors on me randomly for fun like the doors will close and lock themselves infront of me.
>>
>>17125635
I had a hard night one time and I was crying my eyes out and I heard someone tell me "Its okay." And felt like someone wrapped their arms around me and hug when I was alone. So I don't think hes out to hurt me. I'll feel like someones sitting next to me on the couch chilling with me or feel like someones behind me or infront of me really quick when no ones there. But he liked to talk a lot more when I first moved in. Like low mumbling like TV static almost when my roommate and I muted the TV and would hear a full blown conversation from our kitchen like people whispering. We think there's a lady in the house, my friends have seen her but they both seem nice and walk up and down the stairs sometimes or scare the cats. I havent sensed them in a few months though.
>>
Sometimes when I smoke some really strong weed I schitz out and see shadow people in the corners of my eyes
>>
>>17124356

HOW TO TAKE THEIR LUCKY CHARMS
>>
>>17125789
That's because you are high.
>>
>>17121912
Managed to communicate with one and theyre shadows of people from different times and realities, the reason they often act irrationally or run away is because they are only human and once you see them they can see you, as a shadow, a ghost, something supernatural that scares them. The thing is most people never see them even when they are pointed out and most people are incapable of being observed as a shadow by them. I'm not sure why only a select few can cast these shadows but I do know that it seems to open up greater perception with practice. I once meditated for three hours focusing on a shadow that was absolutely still, the longer I focused and it focused on me the clearer it became but the more blurred and strained my vision to everything around it was. It turned out to be another person who could see them, who had the same idea and that is when I was able to speak although loosing focus for a second while I was looking at them gave me sharp headaches. Through talking we realized that we were from seperate times and realities, it was 1993 for her and the house we were in looked different from mine, it was like you would look around and things appeared blurry but you would look closer and realize it was like someone overlayed the two realities. I asked her where she lived and her adress was the same as mine, I knew this must mean alternate realities because I've lived in my home since the summer of 1990. I could never make out any distinct facial features but I'm quite sure it was a girl. I haven't tried since then but I think it might be possible to look through time and space with practice. Despite my finding I'm no closer to finding out why they appear in the first place.
>>
Wow i am reading all this, i beleave that there must be something more than just material world, damn hard to beleave that someone can see things like that, soo cool
>>
File: 1382920744288.jpg (167 KB, 612x612) Image search: [Google]
1382920744288.jpg
167 KB, 612x612
>>17123695
>>17124437
sorry i should have gotten back to you sooner. anyway, there's lots of ways to handle this thing, but it depends on you. the first step is taking a stand to kick this thing out of your life. this is a mental position of absolute resolve. beyond that, it's hard for me to make a recommendation because i know so little about you. at the least, you're going to need to change your life a little bit. clean your living space (everything), move furniture around, don't do things you know that trigger these episodes, that sort of stuff. go jogging every other day. stop watching television and listening to rambunctious music. eat healthy. drink lots more water. get more sleep... as the shakyamuni buddha said: just ignore them--eventually they will get bored and go away. alternatively; frankincense is generally a surefire way to get rid of pretty much any sort of unwanted 'demon'.
>>
>>17126212
Someone has taken the red pill, finaly
>>
>>17126153
Any instruction?
>>
>>17121912

Shadow people are real.

And judging by your ' interactions I'd say youre being legitimate to a degree.

Retired employee of the PNW bureau of paranormal defense and research here, to give you the seal of approval.

We don't know very much about shadow people since they aren't tangible, so we cannot study them directly. For awhile we just assumed they didn't exist.

However you're filling in a lot of information with either uneducated guesses or pure BS.

Unless you're the most powerful psychic to exsist since the stone age.
>>
>>17126801

Ignore them completely bur for a different reason.

You're being contacted by a demon, the fact that you fucking named him means he is already powerful, way to get tricked m8.

Demons ( and a lot of other paranormal stuff ) lives off of faith. To be put simply the more you believe in them the stronger they get.

Simply just come to terms with the fact that it is there and ignore it as said above.

Eventually when you're not feeding it anymore it leaves to either manifest a body so it's self sufficient or find a new host.
>>
>>17121942
>any dips or peaks in temperature
So ghosts are endothermic? If so, they would become warmer and warmer until they reached the room temperature.
Likewise, they would have to sit in ovens for hours before being able to radiate heat.
lrn2thermodynamics, who makes up such bullshit about ghosts?
>>
File: 1387817274790.gif (160 KB, 236x285) Image search: [Google]
1387817274790.gif
160 KB, 236x285
>>17122222
nice quints
>>
>>17130059

The world's paranormal departments are still on the fence as to wether or not ghosts exist.

But a lot of the paranormal is scientifically researched so you're right lrn2thermodynamics
>>
>>17130022
Paranormal defence what? Cant even find anything about organizations like this on goolge
Thread replies: 117
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.