[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hunting a skinwalker
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 36
File: skinnies.png (449 KB, 1400x2700) Image search: [Google]
skinnies.png
449 KB, 1400x2700
So guys, I'm thinking about hunting a skinwalker.

I live relatively near a lot of swamps and forests, and am considering using this method to see if anything happens. If it does, I'll be back. But armed to the teeth.

I will be armed with a .308, my wife will either be armed with an AK or VEPR-12, I haven't decided yet.

What would be better for taking one down? Two rifles or a rifle and a shotgun? Also, if we decide to go the shotgun route, what load should we use? 00 Buck? Slugs? Home-made napalm shells?

What would you guys recommend? I'm also considering bear-traps and somehow anchoring them into the ground so it can't escape if it should step in one.

I'm totally serious, I will bag one of these fuckers. And pray that he doesn't have any buddies nearby. Thoughts? Good idea? Terrible idea? Last thing I'll ever do?

Also general /skinwalker/ thread I suppose.
>>
>>17121585
I don't think you should try it man, you'll die before you could even pull the trigger
>>
>>17121617

The risk vs reward is something we've both come to terms with. If that happens, so be it.
>>
>>17121621
What are you gonna do with the body? What if you trap it but can't kill it, like it's harmable but not killable? Have you designed any traps other than the bear traps?
>>
>>17121636

I have a pickup and I suppose we could build a large cage to go in the bed... Hmm. I hadn't thought that far. Good question. Hopefully chains will be enough to restrain it if it proves to be un-killable.

As far as other traps, I hadn't thought that far either. The only thing I can think of that may totally incapacitate other than a bear trap would be some sort of pit with a trap door/gate. That would take a lot of preparation.
>>
>>17121651
Are you gonna go public if you survive and capture it?
>>
>>17121666

Absolutely, that's the entire point. HD camera, every possible angle, tissue samples sent to various universities/hospitals, etc. The purpose is gathering undeniable proof of existence.

They say man is the deadliest game. I disagree. I won't say I don't fear for my life. But, should I succeed, if I'm not immediately written off as a National Enquirer hoaxer or something, I think it would be a pretty monumental discovery.
>>
>>17121700
What's your plan for going big and loud? Do you think people will actually listen or will they write you off until the government gets involved?
>>
>>17121585
That is a bad bad bad idea.
>>
Pretty sure hunting requires a license, and for a specific animal as well. And since I'm pretty sure there's no Skinwalker hunting license, be prepared for some possible legal consequences.
>>
>>17121717

Simultaneous on-site live streams on multiple websites, I have a satellite receiver from my boat so that won't be an issue. Other than that, as I said, tissue samples sent to various Universities. I'll send them certified mail with a return receipt so there's a record of them receiving it. HD video and pictures sent to every news source I can think of, from legitimate to fringe.
>>
>>17121585
Most Skinwalkers are neutral, there's always some bad ones but that number is very low, if you go out pissing them off you'll become dinner.

Also cannot be killed, they're somewhat like Djinns.
>>
It's getting cold, isn't it?
>>
>>17121731

Yeah, you're right, Fish & Game doesn't issue Skinwalker tags. No shit.

I'll deal with whatever legal consequences should come after the fact. If I survive the encounter.
>>
>>17121651
You're not even close to prepared for such an endeavor.

Also, They cannot be killed.
>>
>>17121764

What would you suggest? As far as capturing one, or incapacitating it in some way. My family is a very long line of witches until my parents generation. Hit me with what you got.

There has to be a way. There must. If not kill, then capture.
>>
>>17121772

Help me prepare then, anon.
>>
>>17121780
Kill yourself.
>>
>>17121776
I don't know what to tell you, They can't be killed with conventional weapons, you'll only tear the "suit" they wear and they are never alone.

I suggest you look for something else, try skydiving.
>>
>>17121780
I live literally right next to the woods and I'd go hiking, camping, playing paintball, trying out rifles, etc every weekend with my cousins, had a skinwalker encounter and it was the single most terrifying experience in my life, we're all excellent shots and we all shot this thing without so much as flinching

Spent almost an hour running through the woods in complete darkness trying to reach my house.

A few months later I heard the exact same unholy screams while sitting in the back terrace at night from about 100 feet behind me.

I now never go outside after 7, still go to bed praying to never hear that again, It's an old family house and it's huge which is the only reason why I haven't sold it and moved. Still go to bed praying to never hear that again
>>
>>17121776
Perhaps you could hire other experienced hunters or even ex-military to accompany you in the case shit hits the fan.
>>
if it bleeds. You can kill it.
>>
>>17121585
OP, if you're serious about this, i commend you.
This shit seems fucking scary, and i hope you succeed for your own sake, however, do you really believe in them? Thanks.
>>
>>17121971

Had an encounter once before, yes they're real. And yes I'm serious. It's not about being not afraid, for me. More that I'm okay with being mutilated/torn to pieces if it comes to it.
>>
>>17121585
>So guys, I'm thinking about hunting a skinwalker

I'd suggest getting a life instead.
>>
>>17122006
Care to share? This stuff really intrigues me. Does any kind of typical holy related stuff have any kind of defensive benefit in your mind?
>>
>>17122020
Not the same anon, but do anything that lets you see it first. Survey before putting your neck out anywhere near where it'll have a chance to see you first. Indigenous peoples have loads of stories about their speed and cunning, but if it doesn't know you're coming you have the best odds. Monsters are not like men, it will not be impressed or surprised by you if you go in loud.
>>
>>17122045
Seems true enough, what kind of attack do you think would work best? Personally, i think anything to do with fire will fuck it up. Assuming it is made of flesh or atleast some kind of organic compound. Your thoughts?
>>
>>17122076
I would engage at maximum range with an anti-materiel rifle. But I am a coward.
>>
>>17122121
There is no shame in that, playing fair doesn't mean shit in this scenario
>>
>>17121772
how can't multiple thousands of foot pounds of energy from a projectile kill them?
>>
>>17121792
>>17121772
>>17121764
Why can't they be killed?
>>
>>17122270
I don't think that "killing" a skinwalker is the same as human

They would probably just reincarnate and murder you
>>
>>17122302
Could you cause enough damage that it's forced to return to it's human form (if we're talking about the Native American folklore)
>>
you need a weapon with some history to hurt one. i suggest a garand or a nugget.
>>
>>17122322
I imagine that you could completely eviscerate it or something like that, maybe with a wood chipper

Honestly, the religious stuff might help you if the ritual has anything to do with spirituality
>>
I'm truly surprised no one has considered killing it with fire.
>>
>>17122566
I mean if it's unkillable, would the wood chipper mysteriously break down because of magical stuff or something?
>>
I dunno if you can even capture them. these things seem to distort spacial recognition (ppl describe them taking impossibly large steps, them moving hundreds of feet while they blink) if I'm wrong gl op maybe you will be the one to make he paranormal normal
>>
>>17122714
So like they're in a different dimension but projected onto ours?
>>
>>17122620
Not sure about is shutting down from magic, maybe if its body was too tough for it to grind
>>
>>17122731
That sounds more reasonable. Does that means bullets would like bounce off of it, or like fall to the floor? Would it be immune to the force or would it be knocked back seeing as the bullet wouldn't penetrate and force is transferred?
>>
>>17121666
>666

Don't do this OP. It's what they want.
>>
>>17121827

Have you seen/heard anything since? Any signs that something is out there?
>>
>>17121585
read something on here about wood ash from a hard wood being useful in damageing them but ive never seen one i think itd be neat to honestly ive never seen anything paranormal. i recently bought land in kentucky in the middle of the woods so maybe that changes someday we shall see
>>
>>17121872
Who said they bleed?
>>
OP when do you plan on doing this? I don't wanna see this die out. I wanna see this be followed through.
>>
>>17122973

Make a Twitter, OP. Keep us updated.
>>
>>17122776
Who wants it to be publicized and why?
>>
>>17122752
My guess is that the laws of physics apply to it and low caliber bullets would likely do atleast a little damage, from the way most picture portray it I imagine its strength is its agility and speed and would likely be tough be not tough enough to resist very high caliber bullets

Whether or not it has vital organs I couldn't say but it most likely has muscles that could be crippled
>>
>>17122973

Haven't had much time to post tonight, wrapping gifts for muh fambly. I'm aiming for late February or March. Give me a few minutes to type up my encounter from when I was a kid.
>>
As for protection, has anyone covered themselves in hardwood ash to act as an armor?
>>
>>17123038
Take your time brother, I just don't want this to fade into obscurity. This could be a fucking interesting encounter to say the least.
>>
>>17121585
Munitions fag here.

Get some 93 octane, some rubbing alcohol and some stryofoam.
Pack it into a shotgun shell.
Get ready to run because this shit will burn down most of the area you're in.
That's your anti-skinwalker weapon.
>>
>>17123174
This post gave me a masculine boner.
>>
>>17123181
as opposed to a feminine one?
>>
From what I have heard, saying a the Navajo word for skinwalker (yee naaldlooshii or something like that) is supposed to cause them to come to your house, break in, and kill everyone inside. I repeatedly said it one time, taunted them, etc, nothing. I did get pretty scared and pray for protection, so perhaps that has something to do with it. I personally am a skeptic, but I cannot say if anything does or doesn't exist, only that I don't believe that it does. Scientifically, they shouldn't exist, but scientifically, neither does my God. So if I believe in one, who am I to say the other is a myth. Try this if you like, I think your biggest danger will be actual animals, but maybe I'm wrong. I don't think its good to invest too much faith in witchcraft and the like, but I won't try to stop you.
>>
>>17123279
>I repeatedly said it one time
you probably pronounced it wrong, or it only works for navajos or something
>>
File: nttlL2s.png (491 KB, 800x585) Image search: [Google]
nttlL2s.png
491 KB, 800x585
>>17123058
Of course
>>
Get me some bulletproof glass and make me a decent sized cube where I could sit and have holes for a gun muzzle then fuck yea gaurentee I shoot one
>>
>>17121585
OP is a modern day beowulf,
Good luck dude.
>>
>>17123312
Perhaps. Like I said, I don't believe, but I could be wrong.
>>
There is a discrepency in the method stated. It says that if the candle is less than halfway melted, you're safe. A little later it says if the candle is more than halfway melted, you're safe. This could be a typo, but it might be useful to know which one means you're safe...
>>
>>17121776
Have you tried asking it politley?
>>
>>17123074

Wife nagging my balls off to come spend some time with her, so my story will have to wait until tomorrow.

Basically, I grew up on base housing outside of Ft. Irwin. Armyfags will know this is in the Mojave desert. Nothing, no one, hardly any civilization. San Bernadino was actually a frequent "going in to town" destination. Kinda strange seeing such a podunk place on the news after all these years.

Dad takes me camping out in the middle of fucking -nowhere- one weekend, basically instead of innawoods, imagine innadesert. Totally alone, except not later the second night. Bloody, chemical, metal smell, pretty typical skinwalker encounter. We both saw it, we both heard it, on his death bed I recounted my version of events and he talked about how he had heard things from his buddies, and that was one of the reasons that he took me out there. He wanted me to see for myself, to always question everything, to look "beyond the veil" so to speak.

It stuck with me for a long time, and I always knew there was something to it, and the paranormal at large. Then I started coming here and reading the skinwalker threads, most of them have an accurate feel to them, I'd say 90% of the ones I've read here are true experiences. For the skeptics out there, all I can say is, I've experienced it, others have, there are legends about them dating back thousands of years.

The only thing is, no one has killed or captured one. Yet.
>>
>>17123174

Yeah, I had read something similar on /k/ a while back, that's what I was referring to. Thanks brother. Also thinking of picking up a couple sets of Gen 3 NVG before heading out there. Would those work? Or do you suggest liquidating a bit and picking up some thermal optics? $32-35k is a bit steep, but I was looking at getting a new truck next year, I suppose that could wait.
>>
File: scared.jpg (24 KB, 332x433) Image search: [Google]
scared.jpg
24 KB, 332x433
>>17123434
>>
>>17123418
Nevermind, read it wrong. The wording is a bit odd. It says if the candle is almost gone or less than halfway (as in less than half of the candle remaining) you are safe, then later says if the candle is more than halfway melted (again, less than half remaining) you are safe. Using the less than halfway/more than halfway threw me off.
>>
>>17121585
Retard. Only Warlocks can go toe to toe with those things and come out alive.
>>
>>17123489

Well, school me on being a Warlock then. Like I said earlier, I come from a long line of witches dating back to pre-revolutionary times. One was George Washington's personal advisor (read: Witchdoctor, whatever you want to call it)

If anyone's capable, I am. Suggest some reading. I'm not scared of Demons, as should be evidenced by this thread.
>>
>>17123523
Can you make some sort of trackable social media like Facebook or Twitter and give us updates on your weaponry and equipment and plans and upload videos and pictures and stuff? I'd be so intrigued
>>
>>17123804
I second this
>>
>>17123804
nice try atf
>>
>>17123914
What?
>>
>>17123914
Aquatic Task force?
>>
File: 1448847658672.jpg (41 KB, 178x210) Image search: [Google]
1448847658672.jpg
41 KB, 178x210
>>17123930
>>
>>17123956
No I actually don't understand? And by trackable I mean something I can follow, not find where they live
>>
>>17121769
>>17121731

You're both wrong.

Although it varies state to state and all, a hunting license is basically a certificate that proves that you're qualified to hunt. I.e. that you've completed a hunter's safety course and won't fuck up and shoot someone.

Tags are issued only for specific monitored species, usually deer, maybe turkeys and (if your state has any) fur bearing animals (stuff like mink, etc).

Animals that the law doesn't explicitly demand a tag for can be hunted at will. Shit like squirrel, coyote, boar, etc etc. You still need a general hunting license though to prove that you're allowed to hunt in general, though.

>I'll deal with whatever legal consequences should come after the fact

If you get caught acting like you're hunting game without a license, you'll be dealing with the legal issues in situ rather than ex post facto.

>>17121585
>What would you guys recommend?

I'd recommend that you take a hunter's safety course, gtfo the internet and stop being such an impressionable faggot.

Not trying to be harsh or anything, but there are two ways this can end:

1) you go out, get spooked, shoot at the trees, come home and write gay pasta

2) you go out, get spooked, shoot a hiker, and go to fucking jail
>>
>>17123428
underrated post
>>
>>17123982
Nevermind bro. I forgot this was /x/.
>>
>>17123434

Make your wife wait, if this isn't properly planned there won't be any time to spend together, because you'll both be fucking dead
>>
File: middle kek.jpg (3 KB, 124x120) Image search: [Google]
middle kek.jpg
3 KB, 124x120
>>17123380
judging by comments it would probaby get in through the muzzle hole and just fuck your shit up

skinwalkers are just that OP omae get gud
>>
OP pleeasee make a social media account for this stuff
>>
>>17124560
Please OP please
>>
If youre near california at all, and want a few extra guns, a few friends and myself are all combat veterans, and would gladly be your backup.
>>
OP, how exactly are you planning on finding a skinwalker? It goes to reason these things aren't exactly common. Sounds like you haven't had an experience since childhood...do you think you have found a location near you? You can't hunt what isn't there.

Also, what sort of bait do you plan to bring? I mean, I'd want something to attract it that wasn't me, you know? Dead game might work...but you are more likely to attract animals.
>>
>>17122726
No anon. Think about it
>animals were all discovered and named by humans
"Skinwalkers" don't have a name because no one can prove that they exist since they get killed/run away
>>
>>17121872

Kek

Was literally going to post this but you beat me to it!
>>
File: tumblr_m7p5b8uHUX1rqfhi2o1_500.gif (207 KB, 450x320) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m7p5b8uHUX1rqfhi2o1_500.gif
207 KB, 450x320
Maybe try killing a monster that isn't incredibly cunning and powerful you fucking madman
>>
>>17125011
At least somebody is trying to get proof
>>
OP set up a contingency if you fail with a close friend who won't be there a code word when you come back safely

"Did you remember to lock your door?"
"Only when the darkness comes calling"

If you answer wrongly. He should shoot you.
>>
OP WHERE'S THE ACCOUNT REBORT IN
>>
>>17121585
Take the napalm shells

Youll need them and some hunting dogs
>>
>>17121772
Chuck it into a industrial blender
Your just not trying hard enough.

The main problem is that people never take enough daka inawoods

More people and more gun
>>
>>17124748
tie his girlfriend naked to a post in a clearing
>>
>>17123996
Oh hey look, logic in a /x thread.

How rare. Listen to this guy please, and dont shoot shit at random "it was a skinwalker" dosent hold up in court.
>>
>>17125672
What's "daka"
>>
>>17126565
Dakka, my friend, is firepower. Moar dakka is always a good thing, as there is never enuff dakka.
>>
>>17126718
Like bullets and stuff? it's slang then?
>>
I'd go ahead. Sounds like you know what you're doing OP. I wouldn't worry about it.
>>
>>17126743
It's the absolute nerdiest slang there is.
>>
>>17126743
It iz ya dum grot
>>
>>17126915
get off it
>>
dont let this thread died!1!!
>>
>>17126923
So I can't have a little fun explaining a term from a fun universe? Fuck you man, no need to be a buzz kill.
>>
bumping, OP please make that account for us
>>
>>17121585
definitely a rifle and a shotgun, you want to fuck it up as hard as possible as quick as you can
>>
for the sake of clarity, what kinda skinwalker are you referring to? From what I've seen on this thread, one persons talking about a fleshgait, another a goatman and another an actual skinwalker. http://i.imgur.com/n1gQLOY.jpg Also, if you figure out which one you're talking about it could help narrow down search results in regard to protection, etc.
>>
>>17127352
aint clicking dat shit
>>
File: which one anons questionmark.png (734 KB, 1024x2429) Image search: [Google]
which one anons questionmark.png
734 KB, 1024x2429
>>17127439
it is pretty spoopi anon but a nice infographic
>>
>>17127443
what happens in da future when all these forests are clearcut and we live in star wars era with lasers nd shieeet
will these creatures still pose a threat?
where will they live
>>
bump dont let this thread die!!!
>>
>>17127477
I don't know anon I am too spooped to finish reading it :c
>>
>>17123996
3) You actually do encounter something supernatural and get owned because it doesn't play by rules we understand.
>>
>>17127521
I read it. Pretty spooked but I just cant help thinking where would they be hiding in the future.
>>
bump this must not be pruned!1!
>>
Why does no one know how to kill anything baka. Piece it's heart with silver. Cover yourself in corn pollen, juniper berries, and cedar ash to protect yourself from it. You're welcome OP
>>
>>17127606
Same anon as this post. Wanted to add that I'm a Warlock just passing through to help you stay alive taking on monsters.
>>
>>17127631
What does it mean to be a warlock, like what do you do? Do you have powers?
>>
>>17121585
Good hunting op
Let us know what happens and the best technique to hunt them.
>>
>>17127637
I use warlock here only as a common way to divulge gender and because posters here seem to know that it means witch. In reality I'm a witch. Warlock has a very negative connotation and is often offensive in most covens and circles. We are just sorcerers. Yes we can do things most can't but it isn't anything someone couldn't learn and practice
>>
Op, pack a rifle and shotgun, maybe a handgun, and some incendiary rounds/devices. I'd actually recommend setting up trail cams to record the confrontation, as well as strapping yourself with explosives. You can't go wrong with them, because if it gets you in its grasp you're dead anyway. So at least have a method to take the bastard with you. So if guns don't kill it, it's recorded on video as it advances on you, and you can kill the thing if it gets you. A friend can come to the designated location and retrieve the footage.
>>
>>17121585
Why would you hunt something that is literally an invention of the internet. It's like going on a hunt for Slenderman.
>>
File: 1450669897429.png (67 KB, 1579x394) Image search: [Google]
1450669897429.png
67 KB, 1579x394
/k./omrade here. Plan seems to have holes but some one has a theory about using conventional firearms to kill beasties. Seems sold.
>>
>>17127693
Along with this i think you may want to do some of the things others have mentioned, including lining armor or clothes with a holy scripture you follow or believe.
>>
Why don't you just buy an armed drone (assuming they exist [i'm a newfag dont eat me alive]) and use it to observe the creature doing it's thing from a safe distance far away from the woods where there is zero possibility it will hurt you.
>>
>>17122962
not wood ash, but wood from an ash tree
>>
>>17127711
There is much argument on this. Your safest bet is probably listening to the witch, OP
>>
>>17127693
>>17127701
^Me
I think you stand a good chance, honestly seems doable. I've always kind of wanted to do something similar since in my family we have a lot of native Americans who spout about it from time to time or after to much peace pipe.
>>
>>17127708
For example, arm it with a decent weapon, a decent thermal/nightvision scope and have it fly over a safe distance. If the creature decides to somehow understand technology and track you to public place A it just played itself and now the whole world knows it exists. Shooting at it from a distance/incapacitating it and it can't do anything physically to you. Worst that can happen is that it somehow learns to fly and costs you a couple thousand dollars.
>>
>>17127477
Bump for someone knowledgeable about these beings to answer. What will happen when humanity has destroyed this creatures habitat? What will happen when technology surpasses this creatures powers? Where will they hide?
>>
Guys, I'm being dead serious right now, I'm living in the woodlands, TX, and well our house is pretty much in the woods, and I am being stared at by what appears to be a skinwalker through my window, I didn't believe in that stuff, I seriously don't know what to do and I can feel my panic becoming stronger
>>
>>17127760
ask Him for protection
>>17126479
>>
>>17127760
Take a darn pic, ya dingus!
>>
>>17127771
noooooo
too spoopy for me
relatives are about to leave and I have no idea how to survive the night without being too spooked!
Call me a pussy idc but I'm shaking right now
>>17127760
god bless bro, just call the cops or something
>>
>>17127720
what about ash from an ash tree? just to cover all bases.
>>
>>17127776
stop roleplaying faggot.
>>
>>17127771
I'm currently in my bed not trying to act a lot, 19 year old hiding under his sheets oh well, I saw something on 4 legs with unproportional big eyes staring right in the direction of the window, I also didn't hear our dogs bark but I'm not sure if that's a good thing
>>
>>17127787
literally how am I roleplaying?
>>
>>17127760
how is this thread not bumping?
>>
>>17127799
because you're being defensive about your supposed predicament instead of posting pics.
>>
>>17127866
I'm not him haha
I just don't wanna see anything too scary atm but I know my curiosity will force me to click on the picture
>>
>>17127866
I got up, it's gone, I closed my blinds, I took a photo, but it's dark because of my crappy camera...
>>
File: yubbtubb2.png (2 MB, 1824x1026) Image search: [Google]
yubbtubb2.png
2 MB, 1824x1026
>>17127874
oh shit sorry dude. thought you were the other anon.

>>17127879
Post pic
>>
I'll post pictures of where I saw it as soon as the sun is back out, I'm not leaving this room till then.
>>
File: 1450583465336.jpg (280 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
1450583465336.jpg
280 KB, 1920x1200
>>17121585
OP

Heres what you do

1 i believe silver can hurt them
2 fire hurts
3 white ash

Meanwhile it is possible to kill them with a continuious bullet storm flood, its nearly impossable, so use their weaknesses

Test out naplam shells
if you use a shotgun it may be good cus accuracy may be wonkey when spooked

But shotgun shells that spray like birdshot are not known for killing effectivly

OP WHAT I TELL YOU IS IMPORTANT
Use a LIVESTREAM HEADCAM to capture all the info, make sure you have a PUBLIC LIVESTREAM for us at /X/ to see

Even if your mission is not 100% sucsessfull any evidence is suffice
>>
File: Snapchat-8347946303690803770.jpg (488 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-8347946303690803770.jpg
488 KB, 1080x1920
Like I said, impossible to take a picture, it was gone by that time pretty sure, I'll post the view ony property tomorrow
>>
>>17121585
What will you do if it has the form of a normal human upon death? Half the stories describe these things as corrupted people; you need to have have a contingency plan for what happens next if you do a mag dump and it despookifies, leaving you with what looks like a normal homicide.
>>
File: 1450938886745.png (182 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1450938886745.png
182 KB, 320x240
>>17127708
THIS

Live stream that data
>>
>>17123434
>tfw I live in San Bernardino
Would you mind emailing me anon? I've got some questions
[email protected]
>>
>>17127922
I read a story where after rapid fire from a small squadren it basicly turned to dust
>>
>>17127938
exactly
these cryptids are practically ied bombs that will tear you to shreds but we have technology on our sides
>>
>>17127665

The only thing is that Warlocks have been practicing magick and have decades of experience on the matter, specifically in the area that op needs, but they seem to be getting harder to find these days for some reason.
>>
>>17127977
Id say tie raw meat to the craft as b8

Hell drop it or something

If you know of an area you should set up cameras towards meat b8, if you just want video evidence

If the locals are scared you know there is trouble afoot
>>
If you trully believe you will find one and live to tell the tale then you will

But you must believe in your sucsess

A form of good magicks
>>
>>17127998
hd video evidence should be just enought to try and contact non intelligence agency authorities. Local sheriff departments or even your local hicks who are armed to the bone will probably hunt these fuckers down
>inb4 all U.S forests are clear cut to kill these fags
>>
>>17128006
or use a safe network (assuming tor is still safe) to release these videos to the general public without fbi shills stopping you.
>>
I don't believe anything is "kill proof" with the right amount of energy anything can be unmade. That being said I have had a family experience with something that could be called a skinwalker and your hunting rifles will not be enough. Silver purifys so I guess that should be looked into. Large amounts of sustained high caliber fire might make a dent but explosives are the right track. Think termite or something hot. A home made mortar or cannon could help. Seriously think of some kind of long blade just in case it turns to be some mano e mano Indian bullshit that could bring it down. It's going to try to sabotage your vehicle and separate your party. Avoid this at all costs. Booby traps are your friend. Also be prepared to get downright ruthless. This thing has been a killing machine for eons. You are the baby deer here. Get on its level. Become a modern day Beowulf.
>>
File: 1.jpg (651 KB, 1280x2822) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
651 KB, 1280x2822
idk if you'll find these helpful???
1/3
>>
2/3
>>
File: 2.jpg (328 KB, 1288x2588) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
328 KB, 1288x2588
fuck, didn't load my bad
2/3
>>
File: 3.png (75 KB, 1288x704) Image search: [Google]
3.png
75 KB, 1288x704
3/3
>>
bunp
>>
>>17125677
that's how you lure a skinflute, not a skinwalker.
>>
>>17122962
I dunno where the "white ash" crap comes from as far as killing the bastards goes.

injuns would dig a small trench around their camps, fill it with wood chips and burn it to ash before settling in. that fire and ash provided a barrier against them.

it has nothing to do with killing them.
>>
>>17128080
>>17128085
>>17128092
these are known fiction.
>>
>>17121585
I don't know if you are brave or extremely stupid, either way I like your attitude. I shall help you later when I finish my job.
>>
>>17121617
You trigger happy gun totin idiots are gonna get yourselves killed. You're going looking for apex predators who hunt just fine without any weapons whatsoever, armed only with meagre guns? Welp, I either pray that you honestly don't come across one, or that you're trolling otherwise good fuckin luck wingnut.
Natural selection will do its duty I'm sure.
>>
Also, this thread is pure mental illness
>>
File: tiryrhftdddhgjoooh.gif (2 MB, 220x190) Image search: [Google]
tiryrhftdddhgjoooh.gif
2 MB, 220x190
>>17121585
Op if u survive Deliver The Phot of the walker
>>
>>17128423
I can tell you that both of those things are unlikely to happen
>>
>>17127987
I do too anon. I'm a pretty seasoned witch. Warlock is a commonly misused and misunderstood term. It means "oath breaker" and is just a witch who went against their coven or sought to turn in other witches to the authorities during the burning times. They do the same things we do, they're just branded with a slur so other witches know what they've done. A warlock is not something you want to be. Male witches are just called witches
>>
>>17128410
>natural selection
>supernatural creature
How do I into definition?
>>
What is skinwalker?
>>
>>17128641
A miserable pile of secrets.
>>
File: animie nazis.jpg (4 KB, 125x93) Image search: [Google]
animie nazis.jpg
4 KB, 125x93
bump?
>>
OP

ACCOUNT NOW
>>
any updates?
>>
OP here. I wouldn't worry about it.
>>
>>17128872
The fuck

Create the account
>>
since we are talking bout skinwalkers i'm gunna trow this out there.. i'm heading to my cabin on Monday. it relatively deserted out there i'm going with 4 people including myself. I can clearly remember hearing things or seeing unusual things at my cabin when i was around 5-6 and forcing my parents to drive me all the way back home from the cabin crying in terror screaming "there's a monster i saw it i want to go home". Later when i was about 15 I revisit the cabin with my brother and mom. I distinctly recall one time where i was walking around outside around 12 to 1 and there was definitely something crying out for help in a extremely distorted animalistic human scream.. every time i think back to that moment of what made me want to leave when i was rather young i see the most terrifying face i can recall. I've been trying to dig up a little info from memory but all i'm getting at is how terrified i was when i saw what ever it was,It looked like a sort of pale long face with teeth showing, crouched down as if though it was 7-8 ft tall. Honestly thinking about it is making me really upset. i think I've seen one of these things up there just around the cabin, not being hostile but most certainly watching and waitng for something. So I suppose i'm looking for tips when it comes to skinwalkers, i'm relatively interested in seeing one again or maybe attempting to get a picture or at least confirming that what i saw as a child was there.
>>
invite a priest and arm him with a glock or pistol but maybe exorcism practises may weaken the demon
>>
File: i chose rapture.jpg (79 KB, 458x720) Image search: [Google]
i chose rapture.jpg
79 KB, 458x720
>>17128964
also i mentioned skinwalkers to my dad yesterday and he gave me the strangest grim look and asked me how i know about them and told me not to talk about them again and changed the conversation as if though he was scared or put off by it. hes a pretty open guy who isnt scared of much so this has proceeded to scare me more about going up to my cabin Monday.
>>
>>17128324
As opposed to skinwalkers which are non-finction :^)
>>
>>17128964
realistically you were probably molested as a kid by your dad at that cabin and when trying to cope your mind made up this imaginary fantasy
>>
>>17129010
na man my dad was a abusive alcoholic not a child molester
>>
>>17129013
he most likely abused you sexually. you don't remember it because your mind doesn't let you remember it.
>>
>>17129013
That explains why you think skinwalkers are real, you simply have fetal alcohol syndrom
>>
>>17128994
he was probably shocked that his son is a complete autist
>>
>>17129016
>projecting this hard
it's ok, anon. it's not your fault he touched you :)
>>
>>17128309
Underrated post
>also kek
>>
>>17128994
What state do you live in

What part of the state
>>
>>17129232
I'm talking about the cabin
>>
I think you're fucking stupid for thinking you can take down a skinwalker.
>>
File: 1415717552665.png (379 KB, 468x396) Image search: [Google]
1415717552665.png
379 KB, 468x396
>>17121585
>goes hunting with wife
Faggy as hell, better take one of your bros with you.
>>
File: 14508922582123828.jpg (153 KB, 780x1171) Image search: [Google]
14508922582123828.jpg
153 KB, 780x1171
>>17121872
Please!

I can show you a terrifying creature that can bleed for 7 days and will not die at the end of it.
>>
>>17121585
DO NOT BRING YOUR WIFE
>>
>>17123523
witches aren't real ya dingus
>>
>>17123174
The classic "fuck your shit up" rounds
>>
>>17129347
She has a dickcunt.
>>
>>17129367
Don't pretend you wouldn't in a heartbeat
>>
>>17129377
Didn't say I wouldn't, I enjoy flaps. Gives me something to suckle on.
>>
File: 1444415551325.jpg (24 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1444415551325.jpg
24 KB, 300x300
>>17121585
>Home-made napalm shells
>>
It's your funeral
>>
I forgot this
>>
>>17129232
California going up to arrowhead
>>
>>17129545
its primarily a lake and huge ass forest.
>>
>>17129020
>fetal alcohol syndrome
>said my dad was a drunk not my mom
are you fucking retarded?
>>
File: 1450335121152.png (699 KB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
1450335121152.png
699 KB, 1440x2560
>>17121585
>>
>>17128641

>>17130189
>>
File: a5f.png (443 KB, 655x653) Image search: [Google]
a5f.png
443 KB, 655x653
>>17128994
That file name
>>
File: tumblr_nebt5oykpk1u28mbso6_500.jpg (66 KB, 450x579) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nebt5oykpk1u28mbso6_500.jpg
66 KB, 450x579
>>17126915
>>
>>17123174
Napalm shells?
>>
>>17129451
It's good for you
>>
>>17128654
That's what man is.

>dank SotN reference bro
>>
>>17128994
They call them skinwalkers for a reason.
>>
>>17123489
What about wizards? 4chan has enough of them for a hunting party.
>>
File: getting_blankets_for_christmas.gif (2 MB, 260x195) Image search: [Google]
getting_blankets_for_christmas.gif
2 MB, 260x195
>>17127689
The Navajo. Noted Internet users.
>>
>>17131399
Ordinary men would stand no chance against the beast.
A local legend says a pack of only 300 beasts once killed millions of Muslim warriors, who were all so sure they were the superior being
>>
>>17129347
Roxetta really does it for me
>>
>>17131418
Citation needed
>>
>>17131418
enlist the skin walkers in the military murica
>>
You're an idiot.

They can't be killed because they're not alive in the same way as you or I am, you can't kill them any more than you can kill a rock.

Sure, you can slow them down, injure them even but the only thing that can take down a paranormal creature is something equally paranormal.

If you're still committed then try using weapons that have drawn human blood, it probably won't work though.
>>
>>17127477
>>17127548

I'll assume they scare off the land surveyors / construction guys first
>>
>>17127673
nice try Mohammad
>>
>>17132767
And what would be equally paranormal
>>
>>17132968
Like I said we need a wizard. Someone who can finish the skinwalker's spirit form after it's physical body has been destroyed.
>>
tfw I will never get to hunt to paranormal because its either not real or not common enough to be hunted
>>
Have any of you got proof that they even exist?
>>
>>17129032
Underrated post, that mental imagery
>>
>>17132767
A rock can still be broken
>>
This will probably end up with your dumb ass murdering a homeless person.

I mean, sure, he was probably gonna die of exposure anyways, but still. It's the principle of things.

My advice is to make sure whatever you shoot is physically attacking you. Don't run some poor fucker down just because he happens to look a bit goat-ish.

Oh, and bring a shovel.
>>
>>17122015
That's funny because it's an intentionally boring comment.

It is intentional, isn't it?
>>
>>17121764
You know anything else, other than copypasta from /x/? They seem to be confused with another creature whose name begins with a W (I'm part Algonquin, and a bit superstitious over using the name). As far as I can tell the skinnies on /x/ arent connected to Native myths
>>
Do it, OP. Sacrifice yourself but MAKE SURE YOU RECORD YOURSELF DYING. It's all for naught if you don't catch something on camera, and by camera I mean something a little clearer than your phone or 3DS. Get a gopro or something so you can't accidentally drop it or set it aside to grab the gun because a spooky monster is coming closer.
>>
>>17134336
Okay, so pro-tip, if the skinwalker is about to kill you, just break into a product-placement-esque shill for Coca Cola or something. You'll break the mood so hard that it will be weirded out and go away for a bit.
>>
>OP hasn't come back to continue his roleplaying for 3 days.
>People still bumping this thread.
>>
File: 1444274754627.jpg (28 KB, 600x398) Image search: [Google]
1444274754627.jpg
28 KB, 600x398
>>17126764
Nice try, skinwalker.
>>
>>17134284
Winnebago?
>>
>>17125136
Most important post ITT
>>
OP's law applies here as usual, you're just a lying faggot for not creating the social media account for updates
>>
This thread has been fairly interesting, hope it goes somewhere
>>
>>17135404
It won't. OP was just a roleplayer that abandoned thread, yet the thread continued to thrive on shitposting
>>
>>17125136
This
>>
>>17123914
>>17124090
not either of them but /k/ is my home board so i gotchu man
>>
>>17121585
Im not sure how much of this was true. But i remember reading some story about these guys who actually came across one on their way back from hunting deer and shot at it. Apparently there was what appeared to be some pink fleshy man thing fumbling around in some field these guys were driving by and they went to check it out. Halfway there the pink thing turned brown and started to grow. They said it basically turned into a giant wolf and started trotting toward them. These guys unloaded on it but to no avail. The thing didn't even flinch. The guys then got in their car and just sped off. Wish i could find that story again. Tried looking for it just right now but i don't remember where exactly i found it. But if any of that is true and thats what you're up against, i wouldn't recommend hunting it.
>>
File: 1412605063119.jpg (156 KB, 404x540) Image search: [Google]
1412605063119.jpg
156 KB, 404x540
Do you people really think that these things exist?
Genuinely curious, also very scared of the fact that no one has questioned the existence of them itt.
>>
>>17136559
I'm pretty sure women exist. The cave drawings are really convincing, after all. If your pic related is not a photoshop, it can be taken as proof.
>>
yo OP make a twitter and tell us about it so we can follow your skinwalker hunting and eventual death
>>
>>17136559
Finding one that isn't a two-timing, backstabbing, lying whore is the true myth.
>>
File: Dolphins.jpg (42 KB, 499x297) Image search: [Google]
Dolphins.jpg
42 KB, 499x297
>>17131410
>that filename
>>
File: image.jpg (729 KB, 1548x2030) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
729 KB, 1548x2030
>>17131410
Kek that file name
>>
Bamp
>>
tl'dr crazy guys kills a dude in the woods
>>
>>17125136
then the friend gets sentenced 25 to life, one of the other stories I read involved the skinwalker killing animals and keeping a huge pile of them in the kitchen so more likely if OP were to fail the contigency the friend would begin monitoring the assumed skinwalker and wait for him to prey then notify local authorities boom first skinwalker caught
>>
File: 9nIXpyL.jpg (101 KB, 600x588) Image search: [Google]
9nIXpyL.jpg
101 KB, 600x588
Bumping for spoopy thread that actually spooped me
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 36

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.