[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/omg/ -- Occultism and Magick General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (23 KB, 316x475) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
23 KB, 316x475
How fares thine magical studies, fellow initiates? Ask for any esoteric tomes for Christmas? Did you celebrate the solstice? Are you keeping up The Great Work?

I would like to dedicate this thread to the works of Ramsey Dukes. An interesting man, to be certain. I highly recommend pic reated to all chaotes. The book is a journey that will transform you as you read.
>>
>>17121431
Don't these threads normally have a mega link, or has it been posted so many times that everyone is sick of it?
>>
>>17122479
We need avatargays and triphomos
>>
>>17122494
But aren't those usually the ones that contribute?
>>
>>17122505
Exactly the threads dead without them. Someone invite that ape guy from his.
If we want a legit 4ch general we need to decide where to put it and everything.
>>
I'm currently reading Initiation into Hermetics, any recomendation to read after this? Should I keep reading franz bardon's works or go to read something else?
>>
File: 1449189856772.png (929 KB, 1404x2133) Image search: [Google]
1449189856772.png
929 KB, 1404x2133
>>17122698
>>
>>17122877
image is missing a lot of vital reading like Queen of Hell and the Satanic Bible
>>
>>17121431
I attended both a gnostic mass and a goddess group ritual.
>>
Y'all motherfuckers need to prove it, stop deluding yourselves or fuck off.
>>
>>17122494
posting with avatars was haram last time I checked.

>>17122698
Well they tried. They failed, but they tried.

>>17123862
Good times.

>>17121431
https://mega.nz/#F!F5MjEbqb!PYNfawnJSFErbqRzykCiWw

Thunder squeak, blast your way to megabucks, and sex secrets of the black magicians all added.
>>
The big megashare collection
https://mega.nz/#F!MkswnKDI!LJQsjYa1nEzrYbouNYOihg
>>
>>17123784
Go away edgelord. That's for edgy teens whit his "muh satan".
>>
Is it possible to believe in energies but not entities?
>>
>>17121431
I was told to ask in this thread about how to remove a hex or curse or black magick placed upon me.

Backstory: Basically I hear this voice that repeats the word "osuendaka" over and over. I believe it's his name. Every time I hear it, I can barely stand up or move, I feel myself slip into what I call "The Abyss." My vision goes black and it takes all of my willpower to stay conscious. I can feel him grabbing me and talking to me and I feel like he's the cause of all of my bad luck, negativity and pain. I don't even know it's a he or if it's name is osuendaka, but that's all it says.

I hope you guys can help me
>>
>>17126436
i believe in both, energies are unintelligent and just exist, can be controlled

entities are beings made of energy, they are intelligent and are kinda like people or something
>>
>>17126510
that is quite the curse if your not roleplaying

does this happen when going to sleep or is it during the day?

did you piss off anyone or deface any holy lands or something
>>
>>17126553
Normally in the evening or at night, and no I'm not role playing. I don't think I've pissed anyone off, I try to be really nice. I'm Christian too so I wouldn't have done anything against God. I've had a pretty shitty time the past couple years and things have gotten a lot worse since this thing revealed itself to me
>>
>>17126584
Being christian i hope you have tried to pray it away

ask god for help

call upon him and that should work

Have you tried this?
>>
>>17126612
Yes, I always pray for my healing in my prayers. I want to permanently remove this thing from my life, and what does osuendaka mean? someone said it could be a word of power to control me or something like that
>>
>>17126632
>what does osuendaka mean?
the demon is a weeb?
>>
Hello, ive been recently trying to get inti this stuff because of this experience i had..on instagram this girl ive only talked ti a few times asked me to come over at around 3 in the morning so i did, we just say there talked for 5 minutes or so and she knew everything about me...absolutely read me like a book..later that night she said she felt like we had to meet..and that she felt like she had known me for a very long time..it was a little odd to me and made me a little uncomfortable for someone i never met before to know everything about me and my personality..i noticed she also was wearing a crystal and had several in her room..what do you guys think? Lucky guesses about me or something else?
>>
>>17126647
Also i apologize for being ignorant on the subject im still trying to learn more about this
>>
>>17126632
What interests me is that i have heard non-existant words before and i remember one was

"AH" "OUH" "LIHKA" or something

OH Suen Daka

kinda similar

I would def do a cleansing ritual

make a cleansing brew

sage your house
>>
>>17126641
I've translated it through every language, searched the google and the deep web with 0 (zero) results. I've asked my Japanese friends and they haven't heard that word before, and no I'm not a weeb
>>
>>17126663
How do I do both of those things?
>>
>>17126510
could that be related to this?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sleep_paralysis
>>
>>17126713
No, I'm awake when it happens, I can move and talk and walk, but it's very hard. I'm not laying down usually when it happens so I know it's not that
>>
Anyone here hear about boleskine house burning down? Pretty eerie from line 3:34 of the book of the law. I'd be very interested in hearing people's interpretations
>>
>>17126676
>>17126730
Ok, get a smudge stick, a bundle of sage
>light it on fire so it makes smoke
>let the smoke go on you and your clothes, your face, inhale it a little
>Start at the lowest floor of your living place
>wave the stick around so smoke is going everywhere and pray that the bad things go away
>be serious while you do this
>go to every room, closet, and go around the room very thourouly and let smoke on everything
>when you get to the highets floor, or if on one story, the last room in your house
>end your pray
>then say, "It is done", or "so be it"

usually if you have some of the smudge stick left i like to bless my clothes, or other objects by really letting them into the smoke.

also this

http://www.taosherb.com/store/sacred-herbs.html
>>
Why waste your time reading this crap if you could read something that actually has value? A book on quantum mechanics is probably a better investment than reading those glorified old shit eatingmagi con artists.
>>
>>17126771
Thank you, I will try to do this asap. Is there anything else I can do, or any way to find who did this to me?
>>
>>17126782
> read book on quantum electrodynamics
> can't really do anything with it unless you are already majoring in physics
> read book on magic
> become master wizerd :^)
magic: 1, science: 0
>>
File: hökguy.png (35 KB, 405x384) Image search: [Google]
hökguy.png
35 KB, 405x384
i have to murder my friend for not wanting to play vixciviliatyion v with me immediately

how do i summon a demon to mnurder him and eat his guts pls i rally niid help wi9tyh odi9ng this right awwayt

i lov you (x/ and i watch your shit all day, keep sumoo´ning thmwe succubuses, you fucking disgusting people
>>
>>17126806
Go to bed, Jacob.
>>
>>17126647
3 in the morning is said to have occult significance. just saying.
>>
>>17126812
Anything particular about 3am?
>>
>>17121431
Well magic used to be all about manipulation.

Nowadays it is beyond retardism to practice what
500 years ago was obviously bait shit for simpletons and kings so that the "wizards" could take all their money.
Soruce: the books written in that period.
They admited that it's purely psychological and they used
lines like " king you will have to pay 9 lives for our help " - psychological hook.
It's also obvious and verifiable in history that they always picked up
two brothers that fought for the throne and they promised magical help.. of course their magical help did not benefit in any way but sometimes the king won and felt responsible to keep the mages around him for the rest of his life listening to their advice's and financing their researches ( which is not a bad thing since they were the precursors of chemistry and biology )

But to practice today.. to even have an altar in your house is beyond autism.

1584 - "black magic"
1654 - A Lyon : Chez Claude la Riviere
1594 - Opera chirurgica
1535 - compendium obsesicum
spiritus demoniacum
1598 - Loca infesta
1654 - Cabala Speculum
^ most of engravings that fly around /x/ are from
this book, mostly because it is too rare..
anyway the main target of the research back then was
achieving biological immortality trough means of alchemy

Everything was a financial stake, the great mages,alchemists etc wrote that down...

Pic related - the 5 great alchemists which keep the secret of eternal life inside the middle of earth... as seen in the engraving not even Gods were eternal, Ares is depicted there on the top... kings and warriors and nobles are there, the main idea is that " the great ones " promised each other that they will never share the secret to anyone else and that it's all a spooky secret which must stay that way...
ALL fucking psychological.
What does most of the books do is teach you that egoism is the central emotion inside humans and that you're better off dying than being immortal.
>>
>>17126918
it's also called "the witching hour", something about energy and being more receptive to ghosts or something
>>
>>17126942
Any ideas why the girl felt like she had to meet me at this time? And then felt like she knew me for a long time even though we just met in person? And how she knew just about everything about me and read me like a book? I saw her wearing one if the crystals
>>
>>17126953
she's a witch
>>
>>17126960
Soooo..is this a bad thing for me..was i used for something?
>>
>>17126960
I also saw one of the crystals she was wearing on a post on here and read more in to it..when i asked her why she wore it she completely avoided answering the question and changed the subject..after that night we talked for a while and we havent had any type of communication after we hung out for maybe the 3rd time
>>
>>17126965
The witch is interested in you
and is trying out some love spells :3 ;)
>>
>>17126995
he should just kiss her then
>>
File: cover.jpg (108 KB, 934x1445) Image search: [Google]
cover.jpg
108 KB, 934x1445
>>17126436

Yes. Although once you start working with energies sooner or later you're likely to start having experiences that seem an awful lot like entities.

Great book on "energy" based magic right here.
>>
>>17127062
>Although once you start working with energies sooner or later you're likely to start having experiences that seem an awful lot like entities.

Check psycho-therapy for that buddy.
>>
>>17126584
>I'm Christian too so I wouldn't have done anything against God.

If you're christian your very existence is "against god" and so is everything that you do. Don't you know what "original sin" means?
>>
>>17127069

That's like asking a celibate priest - or you - for advice about sex.
>>
>>17127085
It's impossible to communicate with deluded people without them showing their autism further more..
>>
>>17127085
You would just have to explain them your experiences and he will give you the right medication or use the techniques to heal up your delusions.
>>
Do you all have any spells or anything for love and sex? Or that would give whatever's needed to get them?
>>
>>17127110
Shave, keep hygiene up, develop social-skills.
These are the most important rituals.
What did you expect? Reading some words in a specific order and trick the mechanics of the spiritual reality into altering someone opinion about you?
>>
>>17127125

Well, yeah. I want reality itself to bend to my dick. Am I asking too much?
>>
>>17126796
yea sorry i had to go to dinner

if you do a divination you can figure out who did it, but thats complicated

you could try summoning and binding the thing

but thats even more complicated and dangerous and stupid

if you're still here let me know, ill talk you thru everything
>>
Going to little seminar by James Wasserman. Any interesting tid bits about his character? Something strikes off about him, lackluster I suppose.

I suppose I expect more reading Crowley and then seeing Wasserman. Comparing simply for insight and educative purposes, I suppose I could be pleasantly surprised.
>>
>>17128135
I suppose I say I suppose a little too often. Nb.
>>
>>17121431
New board for these threads
>>>/his/449960
>>
>>17130129

We know you moved. That's why we stayed here.
>>
>>17128135

Thelemites are almost always extremely unimpressive in person. I almost said "disappointing" but since my expectations aren't particularly high anyway, that wouldn't be entirely accurate.
>>
>>17127095

We know. You don't have to keep proving it.
>>
>>17127103

"The music isn't real, you fucking idiots!" thought the deaf man, thoroughly disgusted by the people around him dancing and having fun. And yet he kept coming back again and again.
>>
>>17130158
And you're doing a wonderful job of it. Look how fun and informative this thread is.
>>
>>17130169
I've met the heads of the OTO in my city, and I was unimpressed and slightly repulsed.
Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.