[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does this symbol mean to you?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 7
File: image.jpg (75 KB, 716x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
75 KB, 716x400
It's everywhere, just kinda want to know more about it.
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ouroboros
>>
Think like a common person in the middle ages.

What do you know that eats itself and doesn't die or vanish in any way?

Here's music to help in your meditation.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1oQvtOcJKj4
>>
Thanks, I've always been drawn to this symbol, never understood it.
>>
>>17121426
The answer to every midevil riddle is a barrel so...

A barrel
>>
>>17121410
Full Metal Alchemist. That's all I think of.
>>
>>17121444
Think about their equivalent exchange, how shit's made of chemicals and elements. How matter can't be destroyed only converted.
>>
A to Z and repeat
>>
<incompleteness>

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laws_of_thermodynamics
>>
>>17121410
Le greedy serpent
>>
huh. i know of one snake eating its tail, and two snakes eating each others tails, but never a snake thats gone all twisty like that to make an infinity

if i had to guess it was someone combining two symbols to try and look mysterious.
>>
Connecting the 8th and 9th chakras.
>>
>>17121410
sucking your own dick duh
>>
for me, perfection. i have an ouroboros tattoo as a reminder to keep working towards my own perfection.
>>
>>17121426
>moondog
nice
>>
>>17121410
that is a picture of god the universe
>>
>>17121410
This is ouroboros or the snake that eats it's own tail as for what it means to me it is a constant reminder that nothing ever ends and everything is destined to repeat itself like war and fads because no one ever learns from the past due to the fact history is told by the victors and the losers are always made out to be evil no matter what message they were trying to get across.
>>
To me, it reminds me of the circle of life.
Shit happens, you die, shit keeps happening.

I have an Ouroboros tattoo to remind of that
>>
Does anyone know what the three triangles or mountains with the letter c over them means? See it all over pacific northwest
>>
File: not in my house.png (7 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
not in my house.png
7 KB, 275x183
It's not an intuitive symbol for me, that is, I mean it's not one I had a connection to from the start. That means it's not native to the human genetic collective. It's from out there. It does represent a truth though. Life consumes life. There is no life here, without death. That's a good lesson. It also suggests slavery to me, the kind you're born to. And that's not what we are going to do with that symbol. Is it?
>>
File: frogsalien.png (2 MB, 896x1718) Image search: [Google]
frogsalien.png
2 MB, 896x1718
>>17121410
Symbol represents time but it also represents saturn (satan) eating his children (all unsaved people).

>>17124378
That logo becomes 666 if you turn it side ways.
>>
>>17124420
Take anyone with a brain and the will and let them tilt anything on its side and they'll make it tell you anything they want bro.
>>
File: anBWq6b_700b.jpg (125 KB, 700x1459) Image search: [Google]
anBWq6b_700b.jpg
125 KB, 700x1459
>>17124452
Ok let me try it...

>wow dude, it works!
>>
File: itisafearfulthing.jpg (503 KB, 656x1932) Image search: [Google]
itisafearfulthing.jpg
503 KB, 656x1932
>>17124452
>wooow dude...
>>
time consumes itself
>>
I said anyone with a brain. I made a mistake there.
>>
Everything/everyone that ever was and will be.
>>
>>17124529
go on..
>>
>>17121410
it means: its never been about removing a vertebrae, its those fucking hips that get in the way.
>>
>>17123029

gaining energy from yourself? sounds kinky
>>
>>17124420

that "Satan" thing looks like a matrix womb compete with pink amniotic fluid. the flies are the vampires/reptilians/machines who suck the life force out. everything else is the binding knowledge/scepters/seals which form the crucifix complete with crown of thorns above it. the scepters seem to form keys at the top and have binding ropes at the bottom. maybe you need to pull the ropes to unbind yourself then use the keys to set yourself free?
>>
File: Orphic-egg.png (254 KB, 700x855) Image search: [Google]
Orphic-egg.png
254 KB, 700x855
>>17121410
It means the same thing that this means.
The SYSTEM is self sustaining.
As long as YOU are here.
>>
File: ok 666.jpg (27 KB, 626x405) Image search: [Google]
ok 666.jpg
27 KB, 626x405
>>17124420
>That logo becomes 666 if you turn it side ways.

Okay, we believe you. Sure thing.
>>
>>17121410
That old serpent. Apotheosis, or self-deification. Self-destruction. Delusion. The perennial philosophy, also known as the working out of your own fall. Lies. Something that appears profound in order to hide what is simply and obiously bad for you. Something that can obviously only end badly. Something that is about as plausible as perpetual motion. A very old, but ever popular story. A trap.
>>
Eternal becoming
>>
>>17121426
>What do you know that eats itself and doesn't die or vanish in any way?
nature?
>>
>>17126610
*glass breaks*
>>
>>17124420
>Prince of the Most High
>High
>Rolls 420
Sure I believe you... KEK
>>
>>17121410
holy shit all its means is the universe is an entity that uses itself to propagate creation in a never ending cycle.
alot of you guys are faggots.
>>
>>17121410
A snake devouring itself, looks like it's a infinite symbol. It's bullshit, that's what it is.
>>
>>17126610
its self sustaining and generates consciousness even when no one is here, dummy.
>>
>>17124420
>bees
>not really that much like frogs
>>
>>17128103
so then i was right?>>17128035
>>
>>17121410
cripplechan desu
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.