[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Paranormal/x related podcasts
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: 1426165942664.jpg (68 KB, 377x304) Image search: [Google]
1426165942664.jpg
68 KB, 377x304
I found a great one recommended on here a while ago that I can't remember the name of for the life of me. So I guess we recommend spooky podcasts here.
>>
midnight in the desert with heather
>>
>>17121406
The Black Tapes Podcast?
>>
>>17121406
bumpity bump
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-12-24-21-24-52.png (1 MB, 1200x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-12-24-21-24-52.png
1 MB, 1200x1920
Heres the twelve I listen to.
Some notes; Black Tapes is currently on a hiatus as they finish their second season, same for Limetown and the Message. Ozarks Explored is really sporadic. Monster Talk updates at the same pace as fucking VG Cats and is also a Skeptic podcast. Most of the others are all comedy.
>>
>>17121406
What was the one voiced by a man and one of it's first episodes was about a serial killer who started the rumour about werewolves hundreds of years ago
>>
>>17126538
I think you're thinking of Lore with Aaron Mahnke
if not though, Lore is a perfect sp00k playlist and he actually cites sources and does legit research
plus he has a really nice voice and is very charismatic and writes spooky books
http://aaronmahnke.com/the-lore-podcast/
>>
Welcome to Nightvale yo. It manages to be creepy, fun, heartwarming, downright terrifying and awesome. Not all at the same time or in that order tho.
>>
>>17126910
Yeah WTNV is wonderful if you like lovecraft-esque things
It's been a favorite of mine for over two years now.
>>
>>17121448

I live the black tapes.

Also

No sleep
Real paranormal activity the podcast (mostly listeners stories)
Welcome to the Night vale
Drabblecast ( lovecraftian stories)
Night fears
>>
The ride never ends
>>
Anyone here listen to Mysterious Universe with the Australian dudes? I dig it.
>>
>>17121406

I listened to a lot of Night Vale, but lost interest over time. Too much silly, not enough spooky.

I really like the No Sleep Podcast, but I'm not going to pay for it. Maybe I'll buy that three season bundle and upload it to a torrent site, and hope that some kind soul does the same for the other seasons.

Pseudopod is hit and miss, but overall I like it a lot.

My current favorite is Tales to Terrify. Cozy as fuck, and I really dig the narrator Lawrence Santoro. Sounds exactly like the one calm, dignified teacher everyone had in highschool. Stories are great and lengthy, and the podcast usually has a few bonus sections each episode: movie reviews, interviews, short fiction, poem, etc.
>>
>>17126839
Thank you so much anon, I am genuinely excited right now. I've been searching for this for ages. Finally got something to listen to during map completion. You've made my night.
>>
>>17128346
Fuckin love it
>>
Knifepoint horror
Mysteries abound
Astonishing legends
Lore
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.