[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is THIS /x/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (955 KB, 2592x1936) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
955 KB, 2592x1936
What is THIS /x/
>>
a perfectly normal talisman.
>>
>>17121359
Do you recognise the symbols?
>>
>>17121344
http://www.muslimsandtheworld.com/triangle-inside-circle-occult-illuminati-symbol/

this website might help
>>
>>17121344
if you've seen Paranormal Activity 4 you'd know what the mar means
>>
>>17121397
*markings
>>
>>17121344
It's the flux capacitor, duh.
>>
File: wew.jpg (38 KB, 221x298) Image search: [Google]
wew.jpg
38 KB, 221x298
>>17121344
Nice dubs, OP.
http://www.silverhoofs.com/seals_so.htm
It's one of the 44 Seals of Solomon, described in the Greater Key of Solomon. The 6th Pentacle of the Sun to be precise. "Provides invisibility to the possessor at request. "

>>17121400
Nice dubs.
>>
>>17121445
Kudos pal
>>
>>17121445
invisibility from what?
>>
>>17121510
I would imagine it would act similarly to the Rose Cross ritual, making your "energy" invisible as a way to avoid attention from others. Should keep spirits, entities, and people away from you, so, expect to be a lonely mother fucker when you "request" to be invisible. Though, that's simply my guess, I have not worked with this pentacle myself.
>>
It comes in two ways.

Now choose if you are:

Total newfriend to the whole magic thing:option A

Wizard in robes'n'stuff
B

A-It makes you invisible by disappearing your presence.Like a invisiblity cloak for attention.

B-ya invisible,people JUST DONT see you.You may see yourself,but other's,just dont perceive you.
>>
>>17121568
Essentially this.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.