[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Help with symbol - Key of Solomon (?)
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: 510-pXBtkmL.jpg (55 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
510-pXBtkmL.jpg
55 KB, 500x500
My friend found a gold plated necklace in her grandmothers house whilst helping clean it out after the loss of her grandfather. The symbol is an exact replica of the one in the image but I can't find much information on it.

I know about the Key of Solomon and similar things, but I haven't seen this around much.
>>
you use it to summon the demonz
>>
It's basically a sigil.
You use it to summon goetic entities.
>>
>>17121262
badass granny watch out for some weird shit i guess this can only end with a horror mnovie deal not a good one the shitty found footage kind
>>
>>17121262
post pics
>>
Looks like the seventh pentacle of Mars?
>>
Thanks everyone. I should be getting hold of it tomorrow when I visit some family and friends, maybe be able to post pics within the next few days. It's pretty cheap looking, but hopefully the markings will be visible.
>>
>>17121262
Seems like your granny used to summon demons
>>
No no no its a spirit binding sigil. In a nutshell with proper placement of that sigil on the proper surface in combination with that pendant you can trap a spirit to converse (or whatever u wish). Just make sure the pendant is the proper material and the floor sigil is right as well. Thats the short version I suggest you look for the Arthur Waite book pertaining to that specific sigii. Sigil magic can lay dormant for an extremely long time initially effecting generations of people. The hierarchy have no specific set of time. Eternity is eternity I guess. Just tread with caution friend
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.