[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Adorno, "The Beatles" & Tavistock Institute
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: LERNER SPECTRE.jpg (11 KB, 213x250) Image search: [Google]
LERNER SPECTRE.jpg
11 KB, 213x250
Tavistock(1) Memes:

Words such as "rock" in relation to songs, "teenager,"
"cool,"
"pop music" were disguised code words, accompanied the Beatles wherever they went, to be "discovered" by "teenagers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DxISZyb1k3s

(1) Tavistock Insitute was a front for MK Ultra and created the memetic "rock" "band" the Beatles. The illusion was created with ancient masonry imageries, wordplay and Adorno Lyrics.
>>
>>17120869
Too long; didn't listen.
>>
>>17120925
>pitily for your knowledge
>>
>>17120869

Wait until you start researching Nirvana occult connections.
>>
File: image.jpg (137 KB, 611x800) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
137 KB, 611x800
>>17120937
ahh that group of people in particular (kurt cobain/william s burroughs/river phoenix) convinced me indubitably that mkultra - or something like it - was indeed a thing

kurt inside burrough's giant orgone thing
>>
The pic makes me even less interested in anything you have to say.
>>
>>17120869
of course that's why his most famous book is warning everyone about mass manipulation through movies and pop music

https://www.marxists.org/reference/archive/adorno/1944/culture-industry.htm

ahahahaha seriously how do you guys come up with this shit

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/159444.Conspirators_Hierarchy

>One problem I have with this book is Coleman likes to state authoritivly many of his claims without documenting them.
>>
>>17123472
why is everyone so heavily invested in this Da Vinci Code bullshit where the elites always leave clues of everything they're doing like it's some sort of party game and anyone who talks about mass manipulation is actually doing it, do you not see what a cheap and easy disinfo tactic that is
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.