[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Vampires
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 123
Thread images: 22
File: svE1VcO.png (66 KB, 242x478) Image search: [Google]
svE1VcO.png
66 KB, 242x478
Any vampires on the board tonight? Interested to hear your stories.
>>
File: 1450815459356.jpg (92 KB, 811x1040) Image search: [Google]
1450815459356.jpg
92 KB, 811x1040
I try to avoid psychic vampires in my life tbqh...
>>
>>17120145

You can't escape me baby.
>>
File: 1444271735516.jpg (765 KB, 1200x1000) Image search: [Google]
1444271735516.jpg
765 KB, 1200x1000
>>17120173
Are you a negative vampire or a good one?
I am working hard to be the opposite of a psychic vampire.
>>
>>17120181
so you go around giving people energy?
>>
File: 1450750558655.jpg (223 KB, 800x665) Image search: [Google]
1450750558655.jpg
223 KB, 800x665
>>17120185
idk I just don't want to drain others.
Just one part of the occult that I enjoy. I want to be a white mage instead of the edgy stuff.
>>
>>17120120
how does one achieve a state of vampirism. i seem to drain people rather heavily although i have no recollection of ever transforming, so to speak
>>
File: D.jpg (5 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
D.jpg
5 KB, 480x360
>>17120181
Not that guy, but are you sanguine?
>>
>>17120191
youre just an insufferable faggot
>>
I didn't realise how many delusional fags there were... Or are you all just stupid?
>>
>>17120192
>sanguine
Is that a makifag or are you calling me extremely positive/
>>
i am a different type of vampire
i feel good when those around me feel bad
I will scratch bite and call them names until they are shaken.
Their grief sustains me.

also cant get totally wet, running through a light rain is fine but swimming is definitely a no-no
>>
>>17120191
You don't per-se, become a vampire the ability can be dormant in anyone but it's also not a part of everyone. If that makes sense.
Usually the ones with it and don't fully know or understand why they are or have certain attributes and abilities are drawn to the ones that do. What we refer to as elders or ones who know and fully understand it.
You said you drain people how and when did you start to notice this and how does it usually happen? If you could elaborate please.
>>
File: 1449690183070.png (23 KB, 200x340) Image search: [Google]
1449690183070.png
23 KB, 200x340
>x and fringe is so dead that im hanging out in a vampire thread unironically

whew lad

Can someone explain the basics of becoming a vampire? I try to read as much occultic stuff even if its going to more than lkely be false like aliens and whatnot.
>>
>>17120207
usually I'm on my knees
>>
>>17120199
No not at all. Do you know what sanguine vampirism is?
>>
>>17120208
drink the blood of the dead
wear only black
>>
File: 1438582630213.png (2 MB, 1527x2000) Image search: [Google]
1438582630213.png
2 MB, 1527x2000
>>17120211
I don't know a thing about vampirism tbqh.
I just googled it meaning taking energy from others but I would rather give others energy.

I'll give you energy babe
>>
>>17120210
kek! I see what you did there, if you were in fact making a joke. But what about the thing you said about not remembering?
>>
>>17120213

Why not both? Be a Marxist vampire and take one person's energy to give to another
>>
>>17120213
Ah I see, Sanguine vampires are the ones everyone usually associates vampires with.
Which that is the one who derive pleasure and energy through blood.
You can give them energy as well as use others energy it's all basically Ki/Chi, Taking it from others say in a crowded space or area like a grocery store is usually one of the best places to do so. Taking it doesn't hurt them in any way
their are a lot of misconceptions about hat vampirism is, hey may feel a bit light headed but that all depends on how much you try to take that's why it's best to not focus on one person. Thus my point about going into a crowded area where there are multiple people you feed off of instead of one and never feed off of the elderly or the sick.
>>
File: 1430525118306.png (683 KB, 530x639) Image search: [Google]
1430525118306.png
683 KB, 530x639
>>17120222
Because I dont know a thing about vampirism. Id read about it since I love the occult stuff but it would be roleplayish.

>>17120224
I do have a blood fetish tbqh
>>
>>17120222
This
Those golden trips
You are the king of spooks we need
>>
>>17120236
That could be considered sanguine in a sense that you would derive pleasure in it and the way the dopamine receptors in your brain react to the sight or taste of it making it like how sex generates these dopamine receptors the same way drugs do thus causing euphoria, Its why people get addicted to sex and refer to it as a drug.
I could see why people would think it to be like role playing, to many edgy teens create that image by trying to do stereotypical vampire things.
When in reality thy don't go out dressed in capes and shrouds performing some ceremony
in the light of a full moon.
they live the same way as everyone else baring of course a few different things.
>>
>>17120120
I'm a subconscious psychic vampire I believe.
>hate socializing but need to every few days or I feel drained
>go from no energy to high while the people I'm with go from high to low
Just my suspicion
>>
File: dfbsdfb.png (48 KB, 573x529) Image search: [Google]
dfbsdfb.png
48 KB, 573x529
>>17120256
Are there any books I should pick up for it?
>>
>>17120207
that was the faggot making fun of me, sorry for the late reply. people seem to get very distant, even tired when i'm in the room. i'm actually a very popular guy, and everything is always great for a half hour, hour. but then everything will usually go quiet, nobody's mad or awkward but people just start to hang. if more than 3 hours passes from this point people will either have fallen asleep or somebody will be getting pissed off about something, is that what vampirism is? or am i just an intolerable adhd kid
>>
>>17120323
me too
>>
>>17120339
Sounds like me as well. I thought it was just my ADHD but even people on adderall seem affected by me. I'm curious as well. Most psychic vampires don't know that they are one from what I read
>>
>>17120352
maybe that's why every girlfriend i've ever had always needs to take a break from me, no matter how good a bf i am
>>
>>17120352
what is your birth sign?
>>
>>17120325
Unfortunately not that I know of.
But, I'll tell you one thing almost all vampires and werewolves as we like to call them are defined by the characteristics of their facial build, they all have a certain look to them it's weird honestly.
Vampires usually have very distinct facial features it's not in the build of there body though they come in all shapes and sizes,this applies to werewolves as well but I'll get to that.
The facial features is one of the key aspects why this is idk, unlike werewolves who have a very broad forehead and brow bone, vamps usually tend to have a very sculpted face that is almost hard to describe with out being in person,
dark hair but that's not always the case as well as almost pronounced cheek bones and a dark ring around the around the iris of the eyes.
Another is that most of the ones I know have a lot of hair on there body and a lot of the elders seems to have thinning hair, not always the case as well of course genetics can play a large part in this. Like I said it's really hard for me to describe while not in person unlike werewolves who are easier to spot and describe.
They like I said before have a very pronounced forehead and brow bone and a certain look in here eyes and eye build as well as broad shoulders and unusual natural strength specially in their grip you will be hard pressed to find a skinny werewolf and I don't mean fat I mean
husky kind of naturally big and naturally muscularly thick not cut like a body builder.
Also of course they are even hairier and usually do not congregate with their own kind guess its that whole alpha wolf thing they got going on,they stick to themselves or with a group of vampires.
You will find at least one within a group of vamps, when two of them get together they usually like to shit talk each other almost like how real wolves would by asserting dominance
and fight. >cont
>>
Jews are vampires too.
>>
>>17120206
So you are basically a nagging fag who never learnt how to swim...
>>
I get my energy from Yahweh, not others.
Guess I have unlimited access to energy while you vamps have.... less? hm.
>>
>>17120388
financial vampires
>>
File: Example.png (73 KB, 426x240) Image search: [Google]
Example.png
73 KB, 426x240
>>17120386
That reminds me both vampires and werewolves for what ever reason it may be usually like fighting or the art of fighting not fighting with each other but fighting for either the discipline you can learn from it or just the fun of it be it competitive or on the street or backyard boxing.
Here is an example of what I was talking about on how werewolves facial features look notices the forehead and brow and I know True blood pic but they capturing what they actually look like even the women have this feature.
>Pic related
>>
>>17120196

I met a real vampire. She hated silver and disliked when I ate garlic. Was fun tho.
>>
>>17120386
How are you so knowledgeable on this subject? Is there any video I could watch or book I could read to get up to speed? Also, thank you for the long explanation of this stuff. I am certain that werewolves exist due to the crazy taxi guy from Maine, but have never heard or read a thing about vampires.
>>
>>17120323

Psychic vampirism makes more sense than blood vampirism.
>>
>>17120410
Can you please elaborate? Was she ever hostile/threatening when you used silverware or something like that? This stuff is fascinating. I hope you're not making this up. But there's no way for me to know that, so please don't...!
>>
>>17120410
She suffers from mental illness. Vampires don't exist, and people who say they are, albeit are different from how they're represented in literature are just butthurt people who can't handle reality. Don't let fantasy obsessions rule your life like these plebs.
>>
>>17120393

Actually Naui certified.
>>
>>17120424

Fact checking is hard, but she hated my sterling silver jewelry. She liked telepathic sex because she could feed on life energy that way. Really awesome chick.
>>
>>17120339
Hmm, that's interesting you could be unknowingly draining them. Do you feel any different after this?
Also thank you for bringing this up as it pertains to my description of vampires.
They are usually charming and sometimes can be very manipulative to get what they want, this goes into the stereotypical lore of them,their is some strands of truth in fiction of course specially when it relates to the paranormal.
Most never tell others or people that they are
a vampire for obvious reasons same for werewolves. They only talk about it among-st them selves or coven.
Do you feel you have a very empathic towards others or pic up on others emotions easily or feel sick when in a room with someone who is also sick?
I can usually always tell my friend who is epileptic that he is about to have a seizure cause it always feels like I am about to have one as well and my boy starts shaking.
>>
>>17120427

She was one of many who practiced draining life force using psychic manipulation.
>>
The look and attributes thing I mentioned about Vamps/Werewolves also applies to Witches.
>>
>>17120120
>Any vampires

No. They are not real.
>>
>>17120428
Oh, then you're just a nagging fag
>>
>>17120441
No. That's what she thought she was doing, but in reality, the real world, none of that shit happens. Stop trying to spice up your lives by believing in this bullshit - for your sake.
>>
>>17120210
Underrated post. Topkek
>>
>>17120325
Oh and to add to my post>>17120386
Any books that you can find about the occult would help that span a large array of subjects and different types of practices would be helpful.
I think there are some in the /x/ pdf and mega links that have several books that could be of some use. You can actively search online for more books or writings on the subject that you can check out just beware of Charlatans.
I have the links if you want them?
>>
>>17120120
So for people claiming vampires and witches are real, what would be the benefits of being one or in the presence of one?
Also would were wolves be able to turn into wolves like in fiction or something else?
>>
>>17120414
So sorry for not getting to your post earlier.
I know this because of my uncle who him and his friends have a sort of coven. I mean coven as a sort of generalization as there are many of us who are apart of it, not in the sense that we get together and practice ceremonial rituals.
If you wan't to do that, that's fine we usually practice alone for the most part.
My uncle was the one who helped me fully understand what I knew all along but just passed it off, as my family being descendants
of psychics and other things,like my great Uncle who was a known psychic in are family and even called upon by the FBI and detectives
to help them in the investigations of missing people.
He was once wrote up in I believe The National Enquirer back in the 60's for helping detectives
Find a missing plane by use of astral projection and remote viewing.
He told them that the plane had crashed on a mountain and that every one on board was dead
even going as far as describing what they were wearing to a t and the exact location, about a week or two later they found the plain and the passengers and everything was as he had described it.
He never wanted to be known for his abilities or flaunt them, he would get really sick from it and it drained him he could tell if someone was sick with out even being around them, he was very empathic and could also tell if someone was pregnant or what their child was going to be when they got older he was right on all accounts. He was a man with extraordinary talent and gifted for the most part he was a loner and never married and never had any love interest.
A lot of my family on my Grandmothers side is like that with everyone of them into the occult.
I have witnessed them do things that just blew my mind when I was young, as well as having my own experiences with the paranormal.
>>
>>17120360
not him but capricorn, why does it matter?
>>
>>17120594
the mega links? everyone has those
>>
>>17120630
Well the benefits come from being able to manipulate things to get a certain outcome that you want, there can be repercussions for using certain types of sorcery of course.
But that is just a part of it, the benefits of being a vampire are increase in strength, increase in speed and awareness of ones surroundings thus helping you sneak up on people.
The increase in speed is what is known as Celerity though unlike how you see vampires
move in movies and T.V. shows its very much like that but of course not that fast we are still human after all, the same goes for strength.
Some things take more practice than others such as the ability to over ride the neo-cortex in the brain.
I can't really speak for witches but the same applies to the sorcery part as them some of them are promiscuous some aren't it all depends on the type they gain energy through sex much like vampires do from being around people but they to can do the same through sex.
The werewolf thing no they don't actually transform into wolves, but I do know one who will just completely disappear when the moon is full like we can never get a hold to him or find him when he does it's weird, what he does during that time is beyond me.
>>
>>17120728
Okay I was just making sure.
>>
>>17120213
Thats called being a parasite,not vampire
>>
>>17120731
A vampire is barely as quick as a healer.

Get real, son
>>
>>17120458
You're deluded, mate. That, or you're just sleeping.
There are real topics in this thread.
>>
>>17120191
>Find ancient stone mask
>Put on ancient stone mask
>Get blood on it
>>
>>17120894
What do you mean by this?
>>
>>17120360
Pisces
>>
This is seriously retarded
>>
>>17122328
/x/ - 12-year-olds RP
>>
>>17120563

It started before I believed and explained so much.
>>
>>17120894

Faster but susceptible to a bright flashlight and a holy water squirt gun.
>>
>>17120926

Jim Carrey did that in The Mask.
>>
File: 23523.jpg (25 KB, 584x328) Image search: [Google]
23523.jpg
25 KB, 584x328
Man, psychic vampires and fetish freaks who don't like the sun and want to drink blood ruin the whole vampire shit. I don't want to talk about vampires to have it derailed with talks about psychic vampirism.
>>
>>17122536
i'm feeding on your butthurt senpai
>>
>>17122536
I believe in psychic vampirism. What the fuck else other vampire shit is there lol?
>>
File: 4367347347.gif (473 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
4367347347.gif
473 KB, 250x250
>>17122630
>>17122571
Psychic vampirism is exactly the crap roleplayers believe in the most, because it's the easiest thing to roleplay.

Want to be a special snowflake without having to prove anything?

BE A PSYCHIC VAMPIRE! You give yourself an edgy title such as "vampire" without having to prove anything that's associated with original vampires, such as immortality or being undead. The perfect way for teenager to feel special, become a psychic vampire and self suggest yourself into delusion today!
>>
File: 1448958982197.png (264 KB, 347x437) Image search: [Google]
1448958982197.png
264 KB, 347x437
>>17122642
You know psychic vampirism is a metaphor right...

Because you're sucking their energy metaphorically...
>>
>>17122647
The only thing you suck is your dads cock. Definitely not anyones energy.
>>
File: 1437799584632.jpg (68 KB, 600x720) Image search: [Google]
1437799584632.jpg
68 KB, 600x720
>>17122663
>>
>>17120120
cool like Twighlight an shit?
>>
>>17122536
>>17122642
What is a vampire to you?
And how was a thread derailed when you just came in here?
>>
>>17122702
Yes! Do you wanna see my twilight fan fic on Deviant Art?
>>
File: 'Vampire Killing Kit'1.jpg (68 KB, 425x638) Image search: [Google]
'Vampire Killing Kit'1.jpg
68 KB, 425x638
>>17122971
>>
>>17120120
but thats a demon
>>
>>17120120
my wife thinks she's a vampire, always sucking on my neck when I'm sleeping...leaving me with monster bites...*grumble*
>>
>>17122986
Nuh uh, Twilight Vampires are protected by their magikal starlight aura of protection its why you can't stake them.
>>
>>17122996
Yeah cool ass Spike the Devilman.
>>
>>17123057
>tfw """""""""""""""my wife"""""""""""""""""""""" wont stop sucking my vampire """""""""""""""penis"""""""""""""""
>>
>>17120120
> be 18
> drunk out of my mind
> watching movie at a mates after party. was staying at his for the night. there was a chick there aswell
> i feel stranger than ever, i know not just drunk but something else but too drunk to care in the slightest
> can almost smell her hormones in the air making me feel on top of my strange, nervous and turned on in a funny way.( was a very strange sensation to say the least)
> try just relax and watch movie, all is going good. then i realize i had been doing something with my hand. i could feel her warmth on my hand, and in a bit of a drunken panic i looked over at her, sinking into the couch with a look of bliss. things went a bit further that night but by the end i could feel all the life around me and i was really starting to freak out, lets just say i had a hard battle after that to hold onto my humanity. sexual energy is basically a drug to me now, so i must watch myself around women or i might loose myself again. i've taken enough to make people sick before. it destroys me now
>>
>>17120386
>vamps usually tend to have a very sculpted face that is almost hard to describe with out being in person,
Can you post a pic of any celebrity that looks like that? Have been told I have a strange facial structure a few times, I also have the darker ring around the iris, and a lot of body hair.
>>
>>17120440
>Do you feel you have a very empathic towards others or pic up on others emotions easily or feel sick when in a room with someone who is also sick?
All the time. I usually feel others emotions affect me a ton, like I reflect them.
If someone I'm with feels sick I usually end feeling sick too. I can recall two detailed times that happened.
Also something pretty strange, but when I'm around people I barely feel hungry, even if I haven't eaten anything that day I feel like I have eaten a lot and that I can't make space for more.
>>
File: image.jpg (30 KB, 480x392) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30 KB, 480x392
>>17120906
He's not the deluded one you fuckwit. Seriously, get real and grow out of this fantasy. People saying they are vampires are either seriously exaggerating (no, you are not super smart, not if you are this naive) or just bullshitting. If you are a human who is smart, agile, strong, etc., congrats, because that's all you are, nothing more, especially not a vampire. Retard
>>
>>17125297
I have garlic bread in the oven. Guess I';m covered if a vampire shows up.
>>
>>17125299
Checked.
But seriously, I'm just surprised the lengths people go to, to stand out or spice up their miserable lives. They should go out, get some sun (pun kind of intended)
>>
>>17125297
is that boy finnish
>>
>>17125343
Got no clue
>>
File: CanShikiKill.png (85 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
CanShikiKill.png
85 KB, 500x500
>>
>>17122691

Was expecting a thumb sucking pic
>>
>>17125297
you dont believe? he doesn't believe fellas hahaha!
*shows fangs* ...well you better start believing because were the real deal and unlucky for you..we are very hungry and very angry...RUN
>>
Hi anons, maybe some of u could helpme with this. When im spending me time with friend or family I end up like drained. I cant believe that everyone aroun me is some kind of energy vampire. So what the fuck is wrong with me? Pls this thread looks like the best place to ask.
>>
17130088 here. Sry english ain't my primal language. im from madrid, but I still wandering about this issue, so pls ve the kindness of sharing your knowledge with me.
>>
>>17130088
Sleep more, maybe exercise in the morning, that always keeps me alert during the day. Don't just assume "hurr durr, I'm getting tired around these fellas they're obviously vampires". You didn't even describe what you do around them, like you want confirmation that they are monsters. Don't be silly
>>
File: image.jpg (48 KB, 544x499) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
48 KB, 544x499
>>17130111
Newfag?
>>
>>17130088
>its called being an introvert
>>
>>17130821
Sry I didnt want to say that they r vampires.Not at all they r great ppl. When we spend time together we usually get a cup of tea/ coffee, talk, watch some movie, ve a nice dinner, stuff like that.
I'm pretty healthy, 3 times a week 1 hour of bike, booze only at weekends, a lot of veggies/fruit and something like a year without pot.
It feels like I've to recharge my self every time after I'm hanging out with them.
>>
>>17130830
Ya, sry. Seems like I'm a totally newfagg, but on my way to a better self.
>>
>>17130878
How so? Elaborate pls.
>>
>>17120355
or you just suck in bed
>>
I'm a pure blooded vampire, I come from a long line of vampires from the continent of arya. I will answer serious questions.

I'm 21, the oldest vampire I've seen is 116 but he died in a flood last year
>>
File: image.jpg (10 KB, 247x204) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
10 KB, 247x204
>>17132229
> mfw people are actually this autistic
>>
>>17120438
>telepathic sex
Go on.
>>
>>17132229
What color is your underwear?
>>
>>17131971

or they're abusive cunts and he's autism incarnate
>>
>>17132472

Demons/vampires/reptilians/shapeshifters all feed on life energy which comes from primal sexual power. Garlic does things to the blood and silver burns, but she dealt with with it for a little bit.
>>
>>17132561
of course, no
>>
>>17120675
Thanks for your reply. The longer I lurk this board the more I wish I was an ignorant sheep. I wonder if I could learn some other psychic abilities too since I have limited precognition. Very limited, as in I can't control when it happens and I only know when it's happened when I get a strong sense of dejavu.
>>
>>17120420
By drinking blood you take life force. Life force is energy.
>>
File: How indecent.jpg (29 KB, 599x337) Image search: [Google]
How indecent.jpg
29 KB, 599x337
>>17122663
>>
So is an empath a type of vampire? Cause i can deplete peoples bad energy and calm them quickly. Not to mention i can make animals that have never been friendly with humans be nice to me
>>
>>17130111
Screen capped.
>>
>>17132561
So how do I find a succubus to give my energy to?

You know, to help her out.
>>
>>17134005
THE BLOOD IS THE LIFE!!!
>>
>>17120120
im a weed vampire...
>>
>>17132568

Yeah, succubi hate silver and St. Michael. Pretty sure garlic alters the blood so vampires don't really like it. Reptilians and Yacqui floaters don't seem bothered by those things.
>>
>>17131971

THEY SHOULD HELP HIM WITH ADVICE THEN. I DON'T THINK ANYONE WANTS TO SUCK AT SOMETHING WHEN THEY COULD BE BETTER AT IT.
>>
File: dun dun dunnnnnnnn.jpg (58 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
dun dun dunnnnnnnn.jpg
58 KB, 640x640
>>17135037

They. find. you. DUN DUN DUNNNNNNNNNN :O
Thread replies: 123
Thread images: 22

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.