[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How to achieve siddhis? Any yogis here managed to do this? Teach
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (55 KB, 393x500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
55 KB, 393x500
How to achieve siddhis?

Any yogis here managed to do this? Teach me your ways, please.
>>
>>17120058
Have your servants cater to your every need while you sit on your ass and pretend to be smarter then everybody else.
>>
>>17120068
I dont think that's a siddhi.
>>
>>17120058
How do I know if I tell you how to get siddhis you won't take over the world?
>>
>>17120058
I imagine siddhis is like enlightenment, so maybe you should give me all your material wealth, find a bowl, and start begging.
>>
Siddhis are "perfection" normally you achieve them when you meditate on some topic until you achieve a perfect comprehension of it, and when i say perfect i mean fucking perfect not wikipedia perfect.

I don't believe in siddhis but that's how you achieve them basically, It could take years if you space out during meditations or you're incapable of grasping the root concept of the topic at first and give up. Or it could take days if you're lucky and your mental process hit the bone and give you a revelation.

Anyways you're supossed to meditate over the chosen topic non-stop, your mind will drift away into a sea of trippy trash and you probably hit something useful.
>>
>>17120665
What a load of bollocks
>>
>>17120691
That's how the siddhi process works you like it or not, sorry.
>>
>>17120572
Siddhis come to those who can be trusted with such powers.
>>
>>17120697
ok source?
>>
>>17120701
Siddhis are not granted, and all that trust/behavior moral issue doesn't apply to this since it's based on karma and you can be a bitch with your siddhi if you want.

There are various cults on India related with these practices and some of them are not what you understand for "good people".
>>
>>17120719
Source, you think i found this in an article? though i'm not interest in siddhis i've read a lot of books about yoga and occult practices related with yoga.

The fact that siddhis are achieved through meditation and that the word siddhi means "perfection" it's stated.
>>
>>17120058
If you have to ask, then you ain't ready to know.
>>
File: 1450163144754.jpg (244 KB, 1600x1066) Image search: [Google]
1450163144754.jpg
244 KB, 1600x1066
make kebab, and your wish will come true.
>>
>>17120081
It's called vashikaran.
It is a siddhi, of the mode of ignorance.

People with it can bewitch others into following them.
>>
File: 1363017503222.gif (996 KB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
1363017503222.gif
996 KB, 400x225
Siddhi's(perfections) are not the goal of Yoga(union). If you are perfect, who would feel comfortable talking with you? If you are perfect then you are missing the point of life.

Life's about getting better at stuff. About getting better at anything you want. Sometimes you mastered something in a past life and you get it here again, does being level 108 make your video game any fun??

I have a siddhi, and it's given me nothing but a desire to sit and meditate, maybe smoke, cause I know what's gonna happen already, I've spoiled my own story to myself.

You are telling yourself a story, and you ask me to teach you how to skip ahead, without finding me in my little hermitage.

"I'm ready for siddhis" is like being ready to shit before you ate anything.

Start your journey, through caution to the wind, you're in no danger if it's time to begin. If you starve then so what? You're immortal, nigga.
>>
File: 1350024834581.jpg (99 KB, 612x612) Image search: [Google]
1350024834581.jpg
99 KB, 612x612
>>17121290
If you get them, then you'll be more mundane than others. They are a distraction from bliss-eternal.

sat(truth) chit(it) ananda (bliss, like anandamine)
>>
It's nearly impossible to become a yogi in the west. If you truly want to become a siddhi/yogi then you have to give up your worldly possessions and relocate to the Himalayan mountains.
>>
>>17121360
It's possible if you learn the language.
>>
>>17121360
False dilemma
You could achieve enlighten in any place
I achieved peace of mind in a call center
The most stressful job ever.
Just be mindfull and be present all the time and your spiritual goals will be yours.
>>
You don't attain Siddhi by striving specifically to attain Siddhi. Its the most difficult way to attain it and also the most useless way to do so.

There is a story of a yogi who meditated for over thirty years trying to attain Siddhi. At the end of it he was able to squeeze sand in his hand and manifest a chocolate bar. You can buy a chocolate bar at the store OP. Moral of the story is don't waste time trying to develop Siddhi for worldly sakes. It won't work and you'll waste your time. True Siddhi can only be accomplished with a Bodhichitta intention. If you're still interested I definitely recommend looking into the Bodhisattva's path.
>>
>>17120058
Be more specific

You want siddhi or ddhi?
>>
>>17123788
buddhist yogi's are all fake
>>
>>17123788
I want a chocolate bar siddhi
>>
Remember never trust Wikipedia when it comes to these things. Bcoz it still believes in Aryan-invasion model of india and places important Hindu texts after buddhist texts.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.