[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
UFO
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 137
Thread images: 22
File: hqdefault.jpg (18 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
18 KB, 480x360
Has anyone ever seen a UFO or an extraterrestrial?
>>
saw a ufo.
>>
One time at my old house I saw a thing flying by with red and green lights blinking. It was between trees and wasn't far away. If it were a helicopter or plane I would've heard it. Disappeared after it went between the trees (I should have been able to see it still), and I never saw anything like it again. I know it wasn't some RC toy either.

Very strange.
>>
File: Jose_Chung_MIB_1.png (294 KB, 630x465) Image search: [Google]
Jose_Chung_MIB_1.png
294 KB, 630x465
>>17118580
No other object has been misidentified as a flying saucer more often than the planet Venus. Even the former leader of your United States of America, James Earl Carter Jr., thought he saw a UFO once... But it's been proven he only saw the planet Venus. Venus was at its peak brilliance last night. You probably thought you saw something up in the sky other than Venus, but I assure you, it was Venus. Your scientists have yet to discover how neural networks create self-consciousness, let alone how the human brain processes two-dimensional retinal images into the three-dimensional phenomenon known as perception. Yet you somehow brazenly declare seeing is believing? OP, your scientific illiteracy makes me shudder, and I wouldn't flaunt your ignorance by telling anyone that you saw anything last night other than the planet Venus, because if you do, you're a dead man.
>>
I saw a floating red light jump around the sky at impossible speeds. It wasn't even...moving, it was just disappearing in one spot and re-appearing in another. I live in the middle of a town with 100,000 people.
When I turned around and went to go tell my family, I looked back over my shoulder to look at it again, and it was basically right above me as opposed to around 500m away and it was back to its original area by the time my family got out to have a look.

Truly bizzare. The fact that it followed me was the scariest bit. This sort of phenomena is pretty well-documented in my area.
>>
>>17118610
I saw an orange ball of light take off, hover for a minute, then move off. it was either controlled or sentient.

>inb4 chinese lantern

chinese lanterns dont hover totally still then take off at 20mph in astraight line.

fuck knows what it was
>>
>>17118674
oh, and this thing was less than 10 metres away so i got a good look at it. it was literally a ball of light.
>>
File: Untitled.png (26 KB, 1434x843) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
26 KB, 1434x843
well when I was younger, I saw this white orb travel (super) fast across the sky, almost like it was orbitting, flash super bright when it came to the dead middle of the sky, and then continue on it's merry way "orbitting" around the earth
does anyone have any idea what I saw?
>>
in high school (about 10-12 years ago for me) some friends and I saw a giant ball of fire flying through the sky outside their house. it took about 5 minutes to fly from one side of the sky to the other and looked to be at a high altitude. we could clearly see flames on it and it seemed to resemble a rock or at least it had a rough shape. some of us thought it was a meteor but it looked like it was travelling quite slowly, I have seen shooting stars before and know how quickly they appear and disappear. this thing never burned up

so after it was gone we all were freaking out about it we decided to make a campfire out in a field near the house and stargaze. about an hour after the first sighting we all saw the same thing again. it came from the same direction and seemed to have the same trajectory and speed. it looked identical to the first time we saw it. we stayed up late into the night with a fire and a hookah. we never saw it or anything similair again.

my friends dad mentioned an article on he read on drudge about a chinese satellite losing its orbit about a week later. that's the only idea I've ever heard for it. anyone know if a satellite can orbit the earth in about an hour?
>>
I saw a triangle shaped UFO years ago, was camping. I could make out three main lights and it was moving slowly, then appeared to stop for a bit, then zoomed FAST out of sight.

This was 15 years ago or so, east of Portland, Oregon. My best guess would be some sort of military thing before I jumped to any ayylmao conclusions.
A few friends were with me and saw it as well - we are generally idiots but not crazy and didn't imagine it, but like I said no real clue what it was other than it seemed large'ish and triangle shaped (was dark, plus it can be tough to make out how large something is up in the sky).
>>
File: bottom.jpg (27 KB, 660x1052) Image search: [Google]
bottom.jpg
27 KB, 660x1052
Whatever i saw had some type of stealth that made it blend with the sky if it was higher i don't think i could have seen it, I stood under it and was looking up at it, The thing was silent no noise at all, It traveled very fast but the silence was what shocked me. It hovered above me for a good minute and a half before i rushed to my house to get a camera and it was gone from where it was i still saw it but it was much farther away and looked more like the lights you usually see.

Here's a shitty drawing of what the bottom of it looked like though the color is off because it was mostly see through blending with the blue sky and the clouds aside from the V.
>>
>>17118580
I saw 2 ufos

it didn't change much
>>
>>17119216
>>it didn't change much

As far as you can remember.
>>
>>17119158
>anyone know if a satellite can orbit the earth in about an hour?

Usually about 90 minutes.
>>
I saw a triangle shaped UFO on three different ocassions. They all had a white light at each tip and a red light at the center. These all happened at night over different parts of my city at low altitudes. They didn't move or make any sound at all, silence.
>>
>>17118580
I saw a jew once
>>
File: 1436849892334.jpg (551 KB, 900x1200) Image search: [Google]
1436849892334.jpg
551 KB, 900x1200
>>17118580
one time i see one start not moving.... i meant,was night clean sky a lot of stars and i star detailing it cause was very nice, see one of them more bigg then normal, i assume was a plane or something but in some point wen i follow it with mi eyes, she stop, i watch that motherfucker for almost 15 minute cause i was in a bed in the open so can do it for long time and the moon and other stars moving for the normal movement of the earth but that shit stay freeze, more high than the comercial jets and just stay frozen in the sky, 2 friends more see it too, but nothing to explain it, then the clouds come from the equation and we lost it in some point.
>>
>>17118580
Yes
>be me
>parked behind the mall at night under a light post
>next to loading dock behind Walmart
>see a string of lights out of the corner of my eye
>assume it was reflection of an 18 wheeler
>NOPE
>stick my head out to be sure
>couldn't believe my eyes
>classic saucer
>flying low
>spinning fast and quiet
>get good look at it for a bit
>HOLY FUCK
>hurry to grab phone to record
>mfw it's too far and disappearsee

I can see why people never get good UFO videos...shits rare...I'd rather watch it with my own eyes than a camera lense
>>
>>17118580
Yes. Me and my friend saw a light shoot across a lake about a mile long, go back in seconds, and shoot off into the sky. This was in Wisconsin so pretty sure it wasn't military.
>>
>>17119876
Holy shit.
>>
File: 1444552377298.jpg (41 KB, 374x454) Image search: [Google]
1444552377298.jpg
41 KB, 374x454
Habe u seen an alien pls?

Pls?
>>
Seen several UFOs at the same time.
>>
>>17118580
no, noone has ever seen an UFO or an extraterrestrial

noone

>>
>>17119847
I have seen that kind of UFO too. I was never really into these kind of things because there is definitely a lack of concrete evidence with these subjects which makes it impossible to find out anything relevant.

>pic related
It was more like an equilateral triangle and the middle light was round. All lights were connected to each other with lines that were dimly lit. It flew over me slowly without making any sound and I could see it very clearly. It looked like CGI and even though it flew slowly "right over me" I couldn´t estimate it´s altitude. It was really strange.
>>
>>17118580
My father did,Ive told the story here multiple times and always get shit on like im fucking retarded.
I know there is something out there.
>>
File: 1450766648633.gif (708 KB, 408x303) Image search: [Google]
1450766648633.gif
708 KB, 408x303
Seen several UFOs, can talk about them if you like.
I thought I saw an alien once, too. When I was younger.
>>
>>17118580
I have seen two UFOs, but no one else was seeing it, so I just accepted that it was a hallucination of my mind.
>>
>>17120580
I believe you. The government lies all the fucking time. The real retards are anyone who still believes that what the mainstream media and bought out scientists say is truth.
>>
>>17119876
Oy vey
>>
>>17118674
I have also seen them. I saw an orange orb dancing across the beach in SoCal once.
>>
>>17120532
I've seen that kind of triangle craft, from less than 10 feet away. It was right above me, very much like the one in the picture except I didn't see any red light or shapes in the middle. It was gunmetal grey and you could clearly make out that it was made of metal panels of some kind, there were bolts and seams.

Those orbs near the corners were very similiar, they were made of sort of golden tinfoil like material that were full of hexagon shaped holes. The light came out of the holes and not from the material itself.

I didn't see any kind of symbols, but the panels and bolts just made it look something man made.
>>
Seems no one in this thread had physical contact with an alien... I wish I would physically see one, and me and them would talk extensively on so much topics.

I've done several studies of 'How to contact an Alien/Pleiadian/Andromedan/Greys/whatever." Some posts say that 'you must be chosen by the aliens' to be contacted by them. Or you must spiritually and telepathically contact them, which is bullshit... need physical proof and pictures of these mutherfuckers.

I've made a post on GodLikeProductions of ow to contact these aliens, and a wise man claiming to be from the Montauk Project said "The aliens are not Extraterrestrials but Extradimensional to contact them. There are several spots and locations on Earth where you can contact them." <-- This explains how you 'magically' contact them... bullshit.
>>
>>17120582
Yes feel free to share your story.
>>
>>17119876
Many people believe that what David Ike says about aliens are actually Jews.
>>
>>17120532 Yea, there isn't much evidence that I've seen. It did look like CGI, freaky. And like you said, I saw it clear as day too.
>>
>>17119160
>>17119847
>>17120532
>>17120681
>>17120997

Same thing happened to me a few years ago. At the time I lived in a tall apartment building, and I saw it from the back. It had 3 round, glowing orange circles (thrusters) and the rest was a blackish grey. It hovered for about 15 seconds a couple feet from my window, then went offor about 200 mph away from me. It also looked like cgi.
>>
File: 2014-12-22 16.21.00.jpg (65 KB, 965x628) Image search: [Google]
2014-12-22 16.21.00.jpg
65 KB, 965x628
>testing phone camera
>"lemme take a photo from sky"
>zoom in
>"OHh AN UFO!!!!????"
>>
Fyi if you saw a triangle with lights at the corners and middle you saw an experimental black ops craft, its nuclear powered and if you think about it you can achieve motion in any direction very quickly by varying the amount of power to each corner. You can do insane cutting manuevers that would produce g-forces that would kill any human, hence genetically engineered pilots or "greys."
>>
Fyi if you saw a triangle with lights at the corners and middle you saw an experimental black ops craft, its nuclear powered and if you think about it, you can achieve motion in any direction very quickly by varying the amount of power to each corner. You can do insane cutting manuevers that would produce g-forces that would kill any human, hence genetically engineered pilots or "greys."
>>
>>17120681
I've read a few witness reports were they describe the craft being made of "pipes" and "panels".
>>
>>17121134
>>17121143

Welp, it told me I needed to redo the captcha but posted anyways.. how do I delete on mobile?
>>
>>17121134
I'm not buying this theory.
>>
>>17119160
Did it make any sound?
>>
>>17121156

Yeah you're right, aliens can travel at superluminal speeds but they just can't seem to hide themselves from those damn genius Earth apes!

Get a grip on reality retard, we already have decent cloaking technology, if you think a type 2+ civilization is capable of superluminal travel and not of cloaking or observing the Earth from distance then you're simply unintelligent.
>>
>>17121183
Yea, I kind of see it now, if aliens were truly watching and observing us, they would be cloaked out of sight not clear as day for everyone to see. And I'm not sure if it was you who said that it was an experimental aircraft, but I did read up on something that showed an inside view of it and it was talking about it being a new secret aircraft.
>>
I saw one once. The year was 1995 and I was living on an air force base in upstate new york. It was a foggy Monday morning and me and a few school chums were waiting for the bus to come. I looked over to the landing strip and I saw what would be a typical UFO landing. No noise, no lights, just a slient silver saucer dropping steadily out of the sky.
>>
>>17121183

Do you hide in the bushes when you see ants?
>>
>>17118580
A disc about 4 years ago with no lights, it really spooked me out. It was in the evening during new years eve. Also it was moving slowly past the clouds.
>>
>>17118580
A friend and I were driving in the mountains in northern california, and we saw 2 different sets of orange lights that were lined up, fly maybe 100 yards infront of us but above the tree line. Then they disappeared behind some trees into a canyon.
>>
>>17118634
Sounds like a plane to me. Live in Las Vegas so I see tons of planes all the time
>>
I saw a ufo when climbed a tree as a kid. After I saw it went behind some trees. Also Had few dreams about aliens. Getting out of bed and going outside and seeing a bright light. Then again me and my family watched a lot of those paranormal shows.
>>
>>17118580
both, one spoke to me, aliens are jerks
>>
>>17118667
Seen this kind of maneuver before in Cali.
>>
>>17120532
It's because they are very large for one. Big triangles are commonly know as "tr3-b".
>>
>>17118580
yeah in ur mums bed lmao
>>
>>17121134
No, inertial damping is at play in these triangular craft.
>>
First off im not sure this was a UFO but ill tell you all anyway.

I was checking out this star chart program years ago, trying to figure out where the Pleadies was in relation to Mars (southern hemisphere, im in south australia) and between them I noticed what I thought was another star cluster, it had 5 points in total, 3 on top and 2 on bottom in an almost triangle shape. The points where very bright and clear, I went inside to see which nebula or whatever it was on the chart but it wasn't there, I double checked the GPS and time settings to see if maybe I was off on the location but I wasn't. I went back outside to take another good look, I live next to an airport so I thought maybe I was tripping and seeing a plane go by in a weird direction but the 5 point star cluster was still there, not moving at all. I thought maybe it could be a satellite but again It wasn't moving. This was many many years before drones by the way. I went inside to double check the star chart just one more time and when I went back outside it was gone. A few years later I read a report on Unexplained Mysteries that people saw a UFO from a plane, the photo (cant seem to find it) was Exactly the weird 5 point star thing I saw.
>>
A day after Hurricane Ike hit (I live in Texas) I was in my backyard enjoying that cool post hurricane weather, the sky was clear and had no clouds. Then I noticed your typical silver spinning saucer in the distance about a good mile away just floating there. My family saw it too so it couldn't be me. Makes sense to me that extraterrestrials would visit right after a huge ass hurricane, maybe to inspect damage? Fuck if I know.
>>
Every druggie, conspiracy theorist or paranoid i've met has their own ufo story.
>druggie, conspiracy theorist or paranoids browse /x/
>"has anyone ever seen a ufo?"
>thread full of personal stories.
Y'all are just fitting your archetypes like so many people do
>>
>>17125668
>Every druggie, conspiracy theorist or paranoid i've met has their own ufo story.

So you must have one as well.
>>
>>17124682
Really? That's interesting; I'm Australian.
>>
File: Pendleton-UFO_reference2011.jpg (4 KB, 204x244) Image search: [Google]
Pendleton-UFO_reference2011.jpg
4 KB, 204x244
>>17118580
Supposedly this showed up over Camp Pendleton a few years ago. The picture isn't mine, though.
Used to live in San Diego, so I'm used to seeing/hearing everything from commercial planes and the coast guard to military drones and bomb tests.
Happened to be really windy and about to rain one night, while my mother and I were outside messing with our telescope. Saw a few bright flashes across the sky, but we figured it was a recreational airplane and the pilot was crazy for flying so low in shitty weather.
It flashed - very bright, like a white strobe light, really - maybe 4 or 5 times behind the clouds, then made a 90 degree turn straight up (saw 1 or 2 flashes DIRECTLY above where it was) then disappeared. Didn't really believe it was a UFO until the picture showed up on the Coast to Coast website 2 days later.

Only other encounter I've had with something strange was 8 or so years ago, a massive blue light or SOMETHING showed up in the backyard and faded away. It was clearly from something low to the ground; it looked like someone set up an LED concert light and faded it out, judging by how it "went out". Didn't see the source (it was too far down the hill), but it looked huge from the area the light covered otherwise and how far it shined into the house. Best glimpse I caught was from a French door leading out to a 1-acre sloped backyard that was nothing but a brush fire hazard. All it really did was fade downwards, but to this day I can't explain what made it. No car headlights could ever reach up the hill unless some psycho drove into our property (through a service parking lot, over a fucking river, and up a steep hill), nothing with blue lights ever flew over or got that close to the ground, there's no way it was a flashlight.

Aliens? Maybe. Hard to explain? Yeah.

Never seen an "alien," but I figure that if I do, I'd just shit myself and cry.
>>
>>17118580
Saw a UFO once.

>live near an airport
>go outside and see what I think is just another plane approaching for landing
>realize it is the wrong shape
>obviously a ball-shaped, metallic object
>it begins changing direction multiple times
>sometimes moving up or down, sometimes horizontally to the left or right,
>realize I'm actually seeing a ufo
>shocked and can't think about what to do.
>yell for wife to bring my phone (with camera)
>she doesn't here me
>keep yelling while I watch the object
>eventually ufo just "fades" away
>tell wife and son
>neither really believe because I'm a known jokester

I really saw it though, but not sure what it was. Never seen anything like it before and I know a good bit about aircraft: Dad was a pilot, live near a damn airport, seen Top Gun like a million times.
>>
>>17125918
I don't, because while I believe in extraterrestrial life, I'm not deluded enough to believe that 1) Earth and the human racere interesting/special enough for aliens to flock to and 2) it's remotely likely that any intelligent life has even found us in this gigantic fucking universe. Anything that could have been seen was military/manmade, or hallucinations, each of which aren't really UFOs.
>>
>>17120580
tell it pls
>>
File: 1296176929319.jpg (32 KB, 524x339) Image search: [Google]
1296176929319.jpg
32 KB, 524x339
>>17126028
>aren't really UFOs.

Ufo are just unidentified flying objects. Hell a secret military plane would fall under it.
>>
5AM heading to work with the girlfriend. I was raised with the military. I live 25 miles NE of the city and where I saw the UFO. Driving and spot 5 huge white lights in a perfect line. It's about 10 miles ahead at my 1'oclock. Tell GF ths isn't normal. Never seen a plane that big. As I raced to get closer its moving from my 1 to my 9. Can see better thing is huge. going over a military base. See 6th light behind it tracking it. Easily tell it's a helicopter. Thing is moving slowly. Heli right behind it. UFO is about 1k the size of heli. thing just blazes off to the East, Heli takes chase but it's like a corvette vs a tricycle speed wise. Never saw it again.
>>
I once saw what looked like a piece of a Star Destroyer hurtling 45 degrees down in a rotation. It seemed illuminated too, probably moonlight. I chalked it up to a falling satellite, still pretty cool, though.
>>
>>17126325
To anyone on earth who doesn't know what an airplabe is, like infants, all airplanes are ufos. That's my point.
>>
>>17126403
>To anyone on earth who doesn't know what an airplabe

I don't think anyone knows what a airplabe is.
>>
I once thought I saw a UFO but it was just a fucking
>>
File: image.png (5 KB, 460x328) Image search: [Google]
image.png
5 KB, 460x328
>>17126027
>seen top gun a million times
Kek
>>
>>17118660
Oh, shut the hell up.

>yew gone tell me I ain't smarter than yer syentiss cuz yer God ain't got no fedora lack mah fedora cuz I'm intellugeenter than everybody in the hole wurrrrl
>>
I saw a classic saucer in the late 90's in Weeksbury, Kentucky. It was lowering down into the woods east of Caleb Fork.

I saw a metallic orb during the day out in Mason City. Iowa. That one was in 2008, it just sort of hovered around before flying off.

And finally I saw a group of three red lights flying around in Wyandotte, Michigan. I thought they were just Chinese lanterns tied together at first, but they would occasionally go off in different directions and then regroup.
>>
>>17126412
Typical response
>>
>>17126403

What is an airplabe?
>>
File: airplabe identification chart.jpg (197 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
airplabe identification chart.jpg
197 KB, 640x400
>>17126403
>>17126412
>>17126515
>>17126524
Check out the offical airplabe identification chart.
>>
>>17118660
I'm a republican.
>>
>>17118580

I once witnessed an Orange ball of light, it had a bright red center when I looked hard enough. It was eerie and very quiet when it happened. The Birds stopped singing and dispersed, Dogs stopped barking.

It then vanished as quickly as it came, afterward the only feeling I had was awe. It was almost religious.
>>
File: LAM_UFO.jpg (206 KB, 700x600) Image search: [Google]
LAM_UFO.jpg
206 KB, 700x600
>>17120844
>need physical proof and pictures of these mutherfuckers

Good luck with that. Ain't gonna happen.
>>
>>17121167
This is a late reply, sorry -
But no, didn't hear any sound other than us talking, the campfire, wind, etc. It was years ago, but either way definitely don't remember sound.
>>
>>17118580
I saw a triangular UFO. Had rounded edges, straight black, had big round almost flourescent looking lights on each corner and one yellowy/orange one in the middle, which was smaller and blinked.
>>
File: image.jpg (103 KB, 500x587) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
103 KB, 500x587
Let me tell you citizen, I have seen many things.

In reality, I've seen UFOs a few times but thankfully never anything that I undeniably believed was alien in origin, I have a serious fear of being abducted and shit.
>>
I saw one in 2007. I was outside at a friends house looking at the stars trying to find constellations. We saw a light a pretty good distance away that looked like the lights from an airplane. We're both just watching this light and it suddenly stops mid flight and sits there for about 30 seconds and then vanished. It didn't fly away super fast, it looked like it popped out of existence.
>>
Ive seen UFOs about a half dozen times, and actual 4th kind encounters twice.
>>
>>17127838

Would you be interested in sharing your experiences at some point in audio format, either as a structured interview or a simple monologue?
>>
>>17128024
Ive shared them on /x/ over the years, but I dont think any have been archived.

I would be extremely happy to share my experiences. I have first hand experiences with aliums, ghosts, and skinwalkers/cryptids (to this day not sure what they were)

I also have a few secondhand accounts people from my home town have shared with me. Its a very, very strange town, at least for spirits and occurrences.

Ill talk to anyone who will listen.
>>
>>17118634
> at my old house I saw a thing flying by with red and green lights blinking

Swamp gas
>>
>>17128036

Can I take a skype handle or email address for you please?

If you're interested I'll add you to the /x/ radio spreadsheet on the associates tab and when we come to do a show or segment on any of the areas you have experience in we'll get in touch. If you're not comfortable posting information publicly, email [email protected] to discuss it.
>>
>>17128036
Got any alien/ufo stories that stand out in particular you could share now?
>>
I believe this is a benevolent ET.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=MvacG_nhD34
>>
>>17118580
Aside from a few first hand "UFO" experiences, my grandfather was an air force pilot in WWII and for some time after and he had a number of experiences he shared with me. He mentioned a number of times, during flights, he would occasionally notice strange disk shaped craft following him, relatively closely and then shoot off into the distance at impossible speeds. Even more so, in 1947, the year of the Roswell incident, though hew as still stationed in Germany to help with post war efforts, he later talked to people who had witnessed the incident first hand. From what he told me, he was told that something did crash, there were non- human bodies, technology and symbols we couldn't identify, and the only thing they were sure of was that it didn't come from this planet.
>>
When I was like 3 I remember a space ship that flew over the sky in the blink of an eye. I remember it being extremely large, it took up my entire vision of the sky. This is my first memory because even though I was so young it was terrifying. It could've been a dream or my imagination but it was so incredibly vivid I remember it like it was yesterday. Have never told anyone because it sounds so dumb but I'll always remember it.
>>
>>17128106
Sent you an email. Lookin forward to chat!

>>17128112
The first ET encounter I can remember happening to me was when I was 13 or so.

I was walking back from 7/11 during a beauitful, and quiet summer night. Would have been around 11-1am or so.
I was walking the route I always took, when I felt eyes on me. It was sudden and powerful and my head immediately drew itself to the second floor window of the house on my left (it was the last house on the block, a side window).

I immediately noticed two oval shaped "grey" heads staring down at me, with a faint blue light, like television static, outlining them.
I couldnt make out facial expressions, but as I walked (i started corssing to the other side of the street right away) i watched and saw the two heads swivel and follow me as I walked.

Did you ever play earthbound? Theres a part where you see these two zombies standing guard. If you approach and interact with them you get a message like "they stare right through you." I thought of that right away. The only way to describe the pure dread and fear is by comparing myself to an ant. They made me feel like an ant.

I got home, and play broodwar until dawn, and ddint sleep until noon.

A few years later a girl I knew told me when she was younger she saw an "alien hand" pull the blinds shut on the house across the street. Growing up In Moose Jaw, Saskatchewan, me and my friends had so many fucking weird events happen to us.
>>
>>17128134
That's rather interesting. How would you describe their features compared to the stereotypical grey alien? I've never encountered an entity and I've always been curious what that would be like. Also, I'd also be interested in hearing about more of your experiences so I'd be glad if you took my email as well.: [email protected]

My post btw(>>17128124)
>>
>>17128134
I figured "fuck it". Might as actually post the house and windows.

Its the house on the right, the second floor windows

https://www.google.ca/maps/@50.4006259,-105.5392646,3a,75y,110.22h,91.5t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1shTJcOQXeAvYsUARsoJOaTw!2e0!7i13312!8i6656!6m1!1e1
>>
>>17128147
>How would you describe their features compared to the stereotypical grey alien?
Its been a long time. In my memory the shape of their head is most aparent, like a bulbouse tear shape.

When I look at those windows though, I wonder if I didnt see their torso or necks as well? I really just remember two of them, side by side, and the heads swiveling and following me as I was walking west along the road.

Because of the light seeming to come from behind them, I couldnt make out any facial features at all.

Will email you.
>>
File: IMG_20151224_222338882.jpg (2 MB, 1944x2592) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151224_222338882.jpg
2 MB, 1944x2592
>>17128134
Hey, that's actually kinda spooky and rings true. I've my own UFO and possible alien encounters myself.

When we moved into our own apartment after living with the wife's family for close to four years, it was a happy but stressful time for us. We had little money after the move, and I was unemployed at the time.

In the third night of being there we settled into bed around 2am, son was already out. I passed right out, but woke up to a bang at 3:04 am.

I know about exploding head syndrome and sleep paralysis, and this wasn't it. This was akin to something slamming a door or something similar. I bolted out of bed, checking on my son after trying to wake the wife. I couldn't rouse either of them other than a grunt or two, and I spazzed. I turned all the lights on in the apartment but was scared of the windows for some reason I couldn't explain. After pacing the entire apartment for an hour I got super sleepy and crawled back into bed. Passing out like I did at bed time, I forgot it until weeks later when it happened again. Same results, same pacing, same exhaustion after an hour on the dot.

I've heard of abduction cases (after these events) of similar types of sound. The one hypothesis I heard was that it was a spiritual abduction and the sound was my soul slamming back into my body. But, oddness is that me and my son had needle marks in our right ears, and I'm partially hard of hearing now in that ear off and on.

If I lean my head forward the right way something blocks my ear canal/ ear drum, and doctors can't find a reason why. Tipping it back clears it, and I can feel something shift too.

My UFO encounter dealt with physical interactions with a thing in a space suit. If you want more info I can share.
>>
>>17128134
Oh and I almost forgot the main reason I'm on here at 4:45am. Earlier yesterday, I was playing Xbox with a friend when I noticed the sound of two helicopters flying over my house, which I thought was a bit strange, though I didn't thing much of it. No more than 30 minutes later, the power went out for a brief moment and in that time I heard a loud noise outside, like almost a supersonic bang or something and the power came back on. As it turned out my friend, who lives on the other side of town, had the same exact experience at the same time. Couldn't help but think it could have been some sort of electromagnetic interference from something.
>>
>>17128169
>My UFO encounter dealt with physical interactions with a thing in a space suit. If you want more info I can share.
Please do! My second encounter was after doing mushrooms in the rocky mountains for 3 days straight.

Every day I took less and less, until the third when I took just a little over a gram.

It was a microdose, and with my already high tolerance (i had been doing the mushrooms for 3 days) I didnt get any visuals or anything, just really depressed. My roomate had been watching pirates of the Caribbean, on loop for almost all of those 3 days and I felt like i was going nuts. So feeling depressed I went in sat in bed, sitting up with blankets over my legs
I said aloud "Im ready for the next step" or someting along those lines. Suddenly a massive buzzing started. It was like the air was alive, and I felt and saw, 3 greys start to materalize. 1 in front of me, and two the side of me.

It was too much for me. The vibrations were massive and i freaked the fuck out. Pulled the blankets over my head and screamed "Im not ready!"

Boom. it was over. I pulled my head out, and they werent their, in any noticeable form anymore.

For months after that, whenever I would go back there mentally, by myself, I got the vibe that if I had asked, they would have come agian. It was like the feeling was just outside of my awareness, waiting for its time to come back to me.

In terms of your story, I woundt be surprised if your right. Ive had trouble my whole life, trying to reconsile all these different types of alien encounters, and why they are all so different.

I think the wall between the spiritual and physical is thinner than we may know.
>>
>>17128169

Hey, I'd appreciate it if you'd consider getting involved with /x/ radio too, we'd love to discuss a segment on an upcoming show with you.

If you're interested, send an email to the address in >>17128106 and I'll give you all the details.
>>
>>17118660
Well if he saw a flying object and didn't know what it was, then technically he did see a ufo
>>
>>17124717
cool
>>
>>17127217
These triangles sometime make an electrical humming sound so that's why I'm asking. My brother have seen the same thing.
>>
>>17124698
u mean ayy lmao
>>
When I was a kid, I was coming home from family in Michigan during the Summer. We had a convertible, and I was riding in the back seat just enjoying the weather when I saw a bright light in the sky. This was a clear virtually cloud free day and the sun was at our 5 o'clock. The light looked like lense flare, it moved around for about 10 seconds, suddenly got a lot brighter and more or less disappeared. Might of been my kid mind imaging things.
>>
File: 1450970234782.gif (4 MB, 450x253) Image search: [Google]
1450970234782.gif
4 MB, 450x253
>>
>>17119160
>>17119847
>>17120532
>>17120997
>>17120681

I also have seen this
It is a UFO but as well as an American test aircraft
I live next to the biggest air force base in America.
My friend has seen it in broad day light
Give it 20 years before it shows up on media.
>>
>>17128203
Will do after the holidays here, if you don't mind.
>>
>>17128196
There is some supposition that the greys are actually angels/demons, biological cyborgs, or metaphysical beings. I think the truth is much stranger than that actually.

Personally I'm scared of abduction. Altered the movie from like 2005ish did nothing to resolve that fear :S
>>
>>17120282

Shill detected.
>>
>>17118660
wow cool guy over here copying lines from x-files
>>
I watch myself in the mirror everyday, and I just can't recognize myself anymore. I have become the alien.
>>
File: 1406022118893.jpg (453 KB, 821x1463) Image search: [Google]
1406022118893.jpg
453 KB, 821x1463
>>17120886
Because they are. The Jews were and are the problem.
>>
>>17118580
Last New Year's Eve, saw a formation of what appeared to be spheres in triangular formation (dunno if it was the bottom of something, or just giant floating balls)
>>
>>17120532
Sort of that shit
>>
>>17118660
Venus doesn't move at fast speeds and in strange directions
>>
>>17129798
Underrated post.
>>
>>17118674
Did it look something like this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4lmgYBb1FgU

I witnessed the same thing, we all agreed it was a chinese lantern. My phone dies while recording, then this thing sprouts a light on each side (red and blue), then in one swift motion, stretched and morphed into an airplane and flew away right over us. Really low, Really quiet. Looked completely black on the underside.
>>
>>17129798
This touched me, for I also cant recognize my reflection at times.
>>
File: 1392899026457.jpg (657 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
1392899026457.jpg
657 KB, 1024x768
I live in the Balkans, my dad builds airplanes for a living so I've been around them all my life.
One night I saw 3 bright triangles fly in a storm at speeds way beyond the fastest airplanes we have.
Maybe some sort of secret missile but that is a stretch considering where I am from and how huge these things where. As in, 20x or x30 times bigger then a Boeing 757.
And I doubt we had anything that fast and big that could fly in a thunder storm 20 years ago.
>>
>>17130408
Sorry typo, I seen formations of 3 bright triangles of different sizes, there where 9 of them in total. I remember each formation of 3 moved as if it was one thing. Maybe it was just 3 crafts with 3 lights each idk,
I don't rly bother with aliens much but that stuck with me.
>>
It looked like a bright star and didn't move. Then clouds came and it was still visible, it was under the clouds. After watching about 10 minutes i got bored and went inside.
>>
>>17118660

10/10 episode. Season 3 in all was the absolute best.
>>
>>17118580
One time I was walking down the street on my way home when a massive shadow fell over me and half the block. At first I thought it was a UFO landing, but when I turned around, I realized it was the massive, fat fucking landwhale you call mom, OP.
>>
>>17118580
>Has anyone ever seen a UFO or an extraterrestrial?

I have.

My experiences with "them" were when I was much younger.

I would wake up wearing entirely different clothes, those clothes would be made of fibers I couldn't begin to describe. My mother, a seamstress, said the fibers did not seem like they were spun by the hand of a human. They were metallic fibers, but lightweight. And the most unusual property of these fibers were they changed colors.

I remember having to stand in line in the middle of a field, only to suddenly find myself lying on top of a table. To my right side, a group of people were moving towards someplace, like people on an escalator.....but it wasn't an escalator. They appeared to be unconscious. I also remember looking to my right, and seeing the outline of the planet, moving around the window (I would later see similar photos of astronauts on the space shuttle looking out of little windows, seeing the Earth move about the same way).

I remember getting something put into the back of my knees. And a voice would say to me, in a gentle way "it's ok we aren't here for you, you aren't being hurt". I turned and saw "them". They touched my forehead with their clammy, metallic palms. I don't remember seeing their faces, but I did see one of their mouths. If you would call it that. I also remember smelling something metallic. It left a metallic taste in my mouth. I haven't smelled or tasted anything like that since. I doubt I will again.

I remember sometime later waking up in a field, again, standing in line, with a weird gown on. One of the other people (an adult) said to me "it's ok, you don't need to be here, they aren't interested in you".

I never had such "dreams" again since then.
>>
I was on the bus and we always pass this one particular part of Briargate, Colorado Springs, CO. It's this large patch of land with houses that are very far apart. Telephone lines running through this area as well, that are strung all the way through the next town (Falcon.) I pass this area every day, mind you, at around 12:00. I looked out the window, and above the telephone lines, I see this huge object. It was the size of a plane, but it looked more like a huge chunk of metal (in no particular shape whatsoever.) I knew it was a metallic sort of material because the light was shining off of it. This object was frozen, right above the telephone lines. I felt a huge drop in my stomach and watched it the best I could as we drove off. Once I arrived at my destination I texted my mom and asked her to look at the sky towards the mountains and tell me if she sees anything, she didn't. I live near the Air Force academy so I'm used to lots of airplanes in the air, as well as NORAD's planes, but what could this object have been? Too big to be a drone or a balloon. Also, it was hovering in place, without any movement. This happened in September.
>>
>>17132761

Back in May of 2008, I witnessed something that can be best described as odd.

I was in my home when suddenly windows began to shake violently. I went outside to see what it might be. I don't live in an earthquake prone area of the country, so I knew it couldn't be that.

I didn't notice anything weird till I spotted a cylindrical object in the sky. I estimated its distance from the ground to be about 10,000 feet. It was black, and it looked like an unburnt cigar.

The next thing I noticed it darted off to the southwest with incredible speed, leaving a trail of smoke in its wake.

When it darted off the house (and every other house in the neighborhood) shook violently. Some shingles fell off.
>>
>>17118580
I saw this fucking orange lightning like streak go across the sky for like a half second before disappearing.
>>
>>17119994
CALLIN ALL SPACE NIGGAS
>>
>>17118580
you should reformulate the question to:
"Has anyoune ever seen an extraterrestrial made flying object or an extraterreistrial biological entity?"
>>
>>17128196

>My second encounter was after doing mushrooms in the rocky mountains for 3 days straight.

what a surprise
>>
Live in Scotland

Once saw what looked like a flare falling from the sky in the mountains, but it looked far too big and was falling too slowly

Checked the news for the next few weeks and didnt see anything like plane crashes, lost hikers being found or stuff like that

Probably was just something normal that hasnt come to my mind, but its always seemed so weird to me
>>
>>17118667
this is what you saw
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j4K00JQG5WE
>>
I once saw aliens near my house
Two hours later I saw the Men In Black!
(MIB are guys who hunt down witness so they won't tell anyone about what they saw)
>>
I've seen five at once. They were all within two to four miles of each other. I was about two to four miles away from them as well. I'm on my mobile so I don't feel like typing a huge story. When I wake up from my nap I'll type out my story.
>>
me and my brother were driving in his car at night and we saw something in the sky that to me looked like a force dispersion in two opposite directions, or two objects suddenly moving in two opposite directions

funnily enough we had just finished talking about aliens
Thread replies: 137
Thread images: 22

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.