[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Holy fuck this shit was good. How the hell did Ebert give this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: Vhs-film-poster.jpg (55 KB, 270x400) Image search: [Google]
Vhs-film-poster.jpg
55 KB, 270x400
Holy fuck this shit was good.

How the hell did Ebert give this a 1/4?

It's scary as fuck, has awesome special effects, artistic and doesn't have an obvious linear plot.

Honestly, I would say it's one of the best horror movies of the past 7 years.

9/10 wb.
>>
>>17118457
I agree vhs was great
unfortunately the next two are not nearly as good.
>>
>>17118457
>V.H.S 1
damn awesome
>V.H.S
okish, some cool ideas
Alien abduction was one hell of a ride
>V.H.S viral
meh
>>
>>17118467
They have their highlights though. That fucking Asian retreat one from the second I believe was creepy as fuck
>>
I like you.
>>
>>17118499
Asian retreat? The "daddy" one?
I only watched one movie from the vhs series but I have no idea which one it was
>>
>>17118490
>>17118499
>>17119187

agreed
>>
>>17118457
This film, and the oh so hyped [rec], are some of the most unscary shit ive ever seen. The only low budget found-footage film ive seen that was actually decent and also quite scary is Grave Encounters - only the first one tho
>>
>>17118457
Because it's terrible. The idea is nice, but execution was weak.
>>
>>17118457

ebert's a fat cancerous fuck
>>
>>17118457
>>>/tv/
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.