[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do we get Girl Noory out and put in something that doesn't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 4
File: Dark_City.jpg (23 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
Dark_City.jpg
23 KB, 500x500
How do we get Girl Noory out and put in something that doesn't completely suck? Does it even matter at this point?
>>
Is this related to that movie with Jennifer Connelly in it or not at all?
>>
>>17116941
Radio show/podcast that should have replaced Art Bell
>>
>>17116934
I don't think the network is worth saving. I'm going with "doesn't matter at this point". Good show though.
>>
Steve Warner is Bateman who is another bellgabber. You're replacing one bellgab show with another. Think.
>>
Is cuck filtered again?
>>
>>17117041
Who cares. One has talent, one does not.
>>
>>17116934
>>
>>17116934
I think the Girl Noory situation will resolve itself on its own.
>>
>>17117248
Well Art is going to come back soon.
>>
HAHAHAHA!!
Girl Noory has open lines tonight. Nobody wants to do this bitch's show.
>>
>>17116941
theres a new movie with that goddess? name?
>>
>>17117540
Open lines? She only took three callers last night. Four if you include the guy that just flushed a toilet.
>>
>>17117584
>the guy that just flushed a toilet.

that was the highlight of the "show"
>>
Hello, Sandra. I know that you're here with your new buddies. Do you like the attention that you get from teenagers? What are you going to do when they have to go back to school after their winter break? You've been getting awfully uppity lately on Bellgab. We were very nice to you and then you turned on us for your new 4chan buddies. How long do you think that we'll keep kissing your ass over there? You're pretty much just nothing but a whore at this point.
>>
>>17116934
Warner is the only thing worth listening to on that network now.
>>
>>17117634
ballgaggers are so crazy we don't even have to do anything and they implode
>>
>>17117641
I am guilty of only going to the mitd threads in order to shitpost and trigger them.
>>
>>17117773
It actually seems like most have turned on Girl Noory though. Aside from that old faggot Bargly
>>
reminds me of Ian in a good way
>>
>>17117794
Don't forget that hand job, ciardildo
>>
>>17117820
that guy needs to get hit by a cement mixer. wtf is his deal
>>
>>17117820
Kek, I don't know man but I know he hates us. He's always like "those 4 channers all they do is kek kek senpai"
>>
>>17117842
>>17117827
Shit I accidentally replied to myself
>>
Hello, Bateman. I know that you're here with your new buddies. Do you like the attention that you get from teenagers? What are you going to do when they have to go back to school after their winter break? You've been getting awfully uppity lately on Bellgab. We were very nice to you and then you turned on us for your new 4chan buddies. How long do you think that we'll keep kissing your ass over there? You're pretty much just nothing but a whore at this point.
>>
Hello, Barfly. I know that you're here with your new buddies. Do you like the attention that you get from teenagers? What are you going to do when they have to go back to school after their winter break? You've been getting awfully uppity lately on Bellgab. We were very nice to you and then you turned on us for your new 4chan buddies. How long do you think that we'll keep kissing your ass over there? You're pretty much just nothing but a whore at this point.
>>
Hello, Brig. I know that you're here with your new buddies. Do you like the attention that you get from teenagers? What are you going to do when they have to go back to school after their winter break? You've been getting awfully uppity lately on Bellgab. We were very nice to you and then you turned on us for your new 4chan buddies. How long do you think that we'll keep kissing your ass over there? You're pretty much just nothing but a whore at this point.
>>
>>17117906
kek what is all this
>>
>>17117914
Some extremely booty blasted ballgager ,probably dr md md, posted that shit about sandra. we turned it into a pasta.
>>
are people gonna call in to shit on girl noory open lines? cause otherwise i will liten to this warner fellow
>>
>>17117773
It shouldn't be so fun to trigger the babbies... but fuck, it is.
>>
>>17117940
even if they are i can't bring myself to listen to that horse shit.
>>
>>17117842
>He's always like "those 4 channers all they do is kek kek senpai"

He doesn't know about the word filters. He saw that being posted here, didn't understand what it means and posts it at bellgab as his way to identify people that he thinks are from 4chan. He also likes to openly posts peoples join dates and then say "welcome to bellgab" if they have a new account. He thinks that everyone new is from 4chan and accuses them all as such. He has been ranting for the past 24 hours that today is going to be "take back Tuesday". Meaning he's going to help take back bellgab from the evil 4channers.
>>
>>17118011
I think he's just jelly of Sandra.

It blows my mind how many of them can't understand the concept of bait and take that shit way too fucking seriously. Like cardiac arrest seriously.
>>
>>17118011
> He has been ranting for the past 24 hours that today is going to be "take back Tuesday". Meaning he's going to help take back bellgab from the evil 4channers.

That's gay as shit.
>>
>>17118021
You say 'gay' and they'll start blasting you for being a kid, oblivious to the fact they're going on and on about Hoagie being gay.
>>
>>17118037
You saw that too? They've been trying to start a meme that Hoagie is gay because he apparently spent a year in jail. What's the source of Hoagie spending a year in jail? Why an AboveTopSecret.com post from an anonymous user.
>>
>>17118049
It's like they're reading wikipedia about memes and 4chan or something.

Basically like dads trying to be cool and rapping... but really just embarassing everyone in the process.
>>
>>17118049
No, that's actually true. It comes from Hoagie's publisher Richard Grossinger.

>Hoagland actually wrote much of Monuments in LA County jail. He never should have been there, but a silly mistake, a bureaucratic oversight, in New York followed by a corrupt attorney in California apparently landed him there. As the story goes, the warden liked the Martian concept enough that he let Dick use the facility computer to work on the project (while he also wrote the kitchen manual for staff use). In fact, once the warden got wind of the gist of his inmate’s project, he became a great supporter and encouraged his “charge from Mars” to broadcast installments of Monuments to the prison at large over the loudspeaker at night.

http://www.richardgrossinger.com/2010/03/the-north-atlantic-books-list-2-categories/
>>
>>17118053
>It's like they're reading wikipedia about memes and 4chan

A couple of them ganged up on someone they thought was from 4chan and asked him how the fight against ISIS was going. Because you know OP Anonymous = 4chan
>>
File: Dodd.png (75 KB, 250x304) Image search: [Google]
Dodd.png
75 KB, 250x304
>>17118060
great, he's here now.
>>
>>17118074

keke, senpai. See I saw you guys posting that here and I don't know what it means but now I'm posting it. Kek kek senpai.
>>
i made a u7 listening thread

it streams classic coast to coast hosted by art bell, 24/7

right now, a show from 1995 with open lines just started

>>17118023

(just in case we need somewhere to shitpost while not listening to the new mitd)
>>
>>17118074
kekeke not Ciardildo here
>>
File: dad-dance1.gif (813 KB, 440x340) Image search: [Google]
dad-dance1.gif
813 KB, 440x340
>>17118084
that's nice buddy.
>>
>>17118089
I've honestly lost track of who the hell is trolling and shitposting where.
>>
>>17118109
>>17118109
>>17118109
>>
>>17118011
Oh lel. I wish we could get /b/ on there.
>>
>>17118060
> no it's true
> quotes an article where that says "as the story goes"
Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.