[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Satanic Public Speech/Ceremony
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 7
File: 1438427504900.jpg (115 KB, 624x831) Image search: [Google]
1438427504900.jpg
115 KB, 624x831
The Satanic Temple, the activist group that's basically just unofficially based on LaVeyan Satanism, performed the world's first publicly sanctioned Satanic speech on December 19th, espousing the the values of freedom, equality, and opposition to religious oppression, before concluding with a "Hail Satan!"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0r7mb4kj88w
>>
Sounds pretty chill to me.
>>
File: Satanic Templars.png (1 MB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
Satanic Templars.png
1 MB, 1366x768
This is the dawning of a new era.

Hail Satan.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (21 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
21 KB, 480x360
>LaVeyan Satanism
>>
>>17116771
They're atheistic Satanists who are centered around individualism. So yes. They're just unofficial LaVeyan Satanists.
>>
>>17116783
I know what it is. I was implying it's a shit doctrine. You suck at memes faggot fight me irl.
>>
>>17116798
>I was implying it's a shit doctrine

Opinion.

>You suck at memes faggot fight me irl.

I'm a big guy for you.
>>
File: satanist_holiday_1.jpg (298 KB, 666x444) Image search: [Google]
satanist_holiday_1.jpg
298 KB, 666x444
Happy holidays, /x/.
>>
>>
>>17116706
Hey Satanist.

I don't understand Satanism but here's my understanding.

> You don't worship the devil, who's mentioned a few times in the Bible.
> You are atheistic? Or think YOU are a God?

Am I right? Also people from my Moot say that you literally worship the Devil and are actually evil (I didn't ask what they mean by evil but I'm guessing it means you do things like killing and stealing with no remorse). I was surprised, my Moot likes most religions except Christians (They think Christianity was forced on us and see it as aggressive) and Satanists. This isn't the view of all from my Moot but some.
What's the real deal, never chatted to a Satanist.
>>
File: 1437761479780.jpg (119 KB, 860x992) Image search: [Google]
1437761479780.jpg
119 KB, 860x992
>>17117159
Probably the religious fascists who don't want freedom for other people.

>>17117180
>I don't understand Satanism but here's my understanding.
>> You don't worship the devil, who's mentioned a few times in the Bible.
>> You are atheistic? Or think YOU are a God?

The use of "Satan" stems from the meaning of the actual word. Satan comes from the Hebrew word Ha Satan, which means "The Adversary". The Satanic Bible explains that this philosophy is opposed to theism because all Gods are man made myths, and that religion is a social cancer. It espouses the values of individualism, self empowerment, and liberty from dogma, as well as deciding what is best for you in your life, thus you are your own "God".

Satan in this aspect is an archetype. A symbol. Not a literal being. So when they/we shout "Hail Satan", it's a way of saying "hail this idea, this character", as well as hail ourselves, as we are a "Satan" to the theists.

There is no killing or stealing. The only time killing is permitted is in self defense, as is with the legal system in the US.

Though I must note that the group in OP is The Satanic Temple, who are not affiliated with The Church of Satan.
>>
>>17117247
Thanks anon.
Are you Church of Satan then?
So are there groups who do literally believe in the Devil, people in my Moot say the Satanists they've met do do that and do blood magic and kill lambs and stuff.
>>
>>17117281
>Are you Church of Satan then?

I adhere to the philosophy of the CoS, yes, but I'm not a member. Membership is not required to be a Satanist at all, it's just for those who wish to get active in the organization.

>So are there groups who do literally believe in the Devil

Of course there are psychopaths who do shit like that. But they don't have anything to do with Satanism. They're just lone wolf nutjobs who are equally as delusional as other theists. One of our rules (in The Satanic Bible) is to never harm animals unless it's for food or defense. I, myself, have 4 dogs whom I love more than most people.

Even if you don't agree with it, I recommend reading a copy of The Satanic Bible to get more informed about it.

And again, the group in OP is not affiliated with The Church of Satan. They're a separate activist group who simply shares a common link in that they are also atheistic Satanists.

I applaud their efforts, personally, and absolutely loved the speech.
>>
lmao i was expectig marilon manson to pop out and sing the beaudiful peoble for all the old fat grandmaws in the audience :D
>>
>>17116706
So basically Satanists are just homosexuals who don't like that Christians disagree with their way of life so they rebel even more by putting Satan in their name?
>>
just a bunch of emo kids hahaha
>>
>>17117361
Nah. Emo usually has the connotation of "life sucks everything is meaningless hurr durr sadness" and the Satanist viewpoint is that life is beautiful and precious as its the only one we get. Cherish every minute you're alive.

Like my father used to say, every day above ground is a good day.
>>
>>17117357
Yes, infact the whole point the use the word Satan in their name is to ensure people who are religious are scared away by default. They are atheists that are usually gay and enjoy orgies/fetish type stuff. It as created before people really identified as atheists, now they just call themselves atheists. But some people are still into the goth thing.
>>
>>17116844
Not an opinion, LaVeyan satanism is for fags. Absolute fact. Look it up in the dictionary.
>>
>>17116706
Ayn Rand: it's ok to be a selfish douche.
Anton LaVey: Ayn Rand with cosplay.
Both are acceptable to the powers that be as individualism makes sure the shoppers will never organise or co-operate, will sneer at the idea of it in fact.
>>
File: 1446782877505.jpg (121 KB, 670x424) Image search: [Google]
1446782877505.jpg
121 KB, 670x424
>>17117442
Thou seemeth furious
>>
LaVeyan Satanism is't /x/ anymore than being republican.
>>
>>17117463
good rare pepe, man.
>>
>>17117580
This, it is the plebbiest most babby tier form of occultism. Even Christian Mysticism is a thousand times deeper and more relevant than this drivel.
>>
>>17117598
It's not occultism. It's a swinger party with candles and snakes.
>>
>>17117598
>>17117645
You probably love Hillary.
>>
>>17117659
You probably loved hearing that Anton declared that he was wrong on his death bed.
>>
>>17117672
I was probably indifferent.
So you do love Hillary.
>>
>>17117672
>Anton declared that he was wrong on his death bed.

Except he didn't. This was a hoax made up by a shameless Televangelist.

This "death bed confession" bullshit is so common among lying christfags, even Hitchens and Richard Dawkins addressed it.
>>
>>17117684
Hillary is in the pocket of Monsanto, pharmo, and several others. No, I don't plan on voting for her, and don't support her. How is this or Anton's cool club /x/?
>>
>>17117722
How's it not?
>>
>>17117744
I'm to prove a negative? Neither is paranormal. One is a political puppet, the other wrote a book to capitalize on the aging counter culture.
>>
>>17117787
Still acceptable on /x/ regardless.
>>
>>17116706
This video is stupid
>>
Wow. I didn't realize there were so many fuckin' retards on /x/...guess I spend too much time around the other boards

Thanks OP
>>
I'm always pleased to see TST's workings. They're fun to watch and they get shit done; good on them.

I briefly considered joining them, but I'm a LaVeyan through and through; it was my interest in supernaturalism and the occult which brought me to Satanism in the first place, and TST rejects these on a fundamental level. Still, they have my support. Thanks for the video and thread OP
>>
>>17116706

Getting rid of the ways of old?

Poor new age fucks don't even know a thing about me.

Do they think I came AFTER God?!?

Being a faggot may not be a sin to us, but their style and passion was poor to say the least.

Which is a sin to us.
>>
>>17118027
>but I'm a LaVeyan through and through; it was my interest in supernaturalism and the occult which brought me to Satanism in the first place

Can't tell if troll or legit moron. LaVeyan Satanism rejects supernaturalism as well. It is entirely carnal.

>>17118028
>Poor new age fucks don't even know a thing about me.
>Do they think I came AFTER God?!?

No. Because they don't believe in God. Nor in a literal Satan.

You should really at least do some minor reading before trying this gimmick, and looking like an absolute buffoon.
>>
>>17118061
Don't know if you read TSB or not but over half the book is about or contains incantations for workings.
>>
>>17118081
>Don't know if you read TSB or not but over half the book is about or contains incantations for workings.

Are you trolling? Just tell me, you cannot be this fucking dumb.

Either you're trolling or just skipped directly to rituals without reading the preface for them.
>>
>>17117361
hahahaha nice one bro. *swag high five*
>>
>>17118081
inb4 psychodrama, that's just what they tell pseudo intellectuals so they don't get scared off. the non noobs know full well what very real energies and spirits they are working with.
>>
>>17116706
The Satanic Temple's strategy is brilliant. Every public gesture they've made has been about acceptance and tolerance and understanding and keeping church and state separate, while Jesus freaks frantically condemn them in the comments and call them the evil ones.
>>
>>17118061

I do major reading.

I've done all the reading in the universe several times over.

My word is absolute.
>>
>>17119052
>>17118061

I am certainly real, as is God.

We lead the two most powerful gangs in all of existence.

Show some respect you sniveling infant!
>>
>>17119067
you mean ms13 and the latin kings?
>>
>>17119089
I think he means the Illuminists and the Jesuits, but that is really stretching it.

Latin Kings are followers of Yahve/Jahve. That would make them not Satanists, but still crazy. Their penchant for killing and bloodshed makes a lot of sense.
>>
>>17118331
You clearly didn't read the book and just making up your own bullshit.
Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.