[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
900,000,000,000,000th Ouija Board Post
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: o2.jpg (416 KB, 1501x1004) Image search: [Google]
o2.jpg
416 KB, 1501x1004
Have you ever played with one of these before?

You get together with your gender fluid fairy pixie pony vampire friends and a giant sea monster will move the game piece if you ask it questions XD
>>
Off topic:
Hi Haley?

Also, no
>>
Yes. I asked what should I put on youtube.
It answered TOPY. So I searched TOPY and this was the first video that popped up.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d9vkWYy9D68
Didn't touch it again.
>>
Was on holiday in London in this small hotel with some friends, found a board drawn on the side of the coffee table next to the bed, decided to try it out on the night. Spirit called itself "D" and said she had a daughter, we got spooked cause we were like 14/15 at the time. Took a bathroom break, communal bathroom so we all went into the corridor to wait, heard glass tapping from our room, went back and couldn't replicate the sound until a friend picked up the glass we were using on the board and tapped it. Tactically shat ourselves and put the board back.
>>
'' XD''
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.