[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Catch Me Up: A returning oldfag's request
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 3
File: 1447404490031.jpg (1 MB, 902x902) Image search: [Google]
1447404490031.jpg
1 MB, 902x902
Hey, /x/philes. It's been a while.

I recently finished a 3-year prison sentence for an aggravated arson that I committed in July 2012. When I left, I was lurking in some pretty dangerous, delusional shit, which led to the aforementioned agg arson. That being said, some of the details surrounding the experience have rung true even after the delusions have washed out.

I was reading and posting about the Government, and conspiracy theories, and human consciousness, and disinformation/cointelpro, and predictive programming, and MK Ultra/Monarch, and Operation Camelot, and the like... But my confirmation-bias (the bane of all conspiracy theorists) had me jumping to conclusions and taking those conclusions as truths.

Two points that I cannot explain about the situation, however, remain despite confirmation bias. The first: Someone was inside my apartment while I wasn't there a week before the arson. The second: A man I didn't know tried to convince me to get into his car as I walked away from my burning apartment to turn myself in.

Is this is enough to get us talking?
>>
>>17115168
Guess this is the wrong time of day, huh?
>>
WHY did you light your apartment on fire? You sound schizo and not in the good way.
>>
>>17115272
You know /x/.
Do not give let your delusion consume you
>>
>>17115168
>>17115272
You need to get the fuck off /x/ right now, Anon. Get involved in something real and tangible like /o/
>>
>>17115168
How do you know someone was in your apartment? What kind of evidence do you have?
>>
>>17115168
Welcome back! It's good to have /x/philes come back home, especially ones who have neat stuff to share. You burned your apartment, right? That doesn't make a lot of sense. If you were going to strike at "the man" wouldn't you do something else? I'm not saying that you would, but logically that is what a person would do.

If you want to, make this thread a little bit later if it dies on you. I think you'll get some good replies eventually. Most people don't namefag here, just a heads up.
>>
>>17115295
My guess is that he burned it to destroy the surveillance equipment he believed to be there.
>>
what caused you to burn your apartment? mk?
>>
>>17115318
Even crazy logic has to follow some logic, so that doesn't make a lot of sense.
>>
>>17115333
You've obviously never experienced psychosis. Sometimes you feel like shit has been compromised and is causing more problems than it's worth and needs to go.
>>
>>17115168
It was a long time, Mr. Scofield
>>
>>17115366
>Prison Break
Ha ha...
>>
>>17115168
Come back, OP.
>>
OP why'd you set your apartment on fire? Please come back.
>>
I trashed my apartment once when I was skitzing out. I remember someone being there while I was gone too.

Who's to say the government doesn't monitor people? And, hey, what if the government has ways of making people crazy? Surely that would be the perfect means of silencing people who know too much.
>>
>>17121162
Just sounds like a way to put responsibility for your actions on somebody else rather than admit you fucked up.
>>
>>17121162
I trashed my apartment too. Story is in another thread. One part I left out about it though was there was a man with a beard outside my apartment when the cops dragged me out and he was in jail when I was there too. He got in a fight with someone and said it was "because of [his] bloodline," he was black. And he also said that the reason he was in jail was because of me.
>>
>>17121180
Maybe it's not the government, but if you knew anything about being crazy then you'd know it's not "a fuck up" or "your fault" but rather a perfect storm of genetics and environment that cause an individual to lose all control. And one should have pity for the creature who loses all control. Especially with modern medication, the prognosis for psychosis is better than ever.
>>
>>17121193
Can you see the penguin too?
>>
>>17115168
You guys are asking why he set his apartment on fire, but not questioning him about the man who was clearly expecting him to start the fire and waited for him outside and tried to get him in his car and not turn himself in?
Fuck OP. Aren't you regretting not going in. I mean he could have killed you, but what if he told you things you couldn't imagine? What did he look like? What was the car? What did he exactly say?
>>
>>17121209
Yes I can! I see them at the zoo!
>>
File: void.jpg (7 KB, 800x560) Image search: [Google]
void.jpg
7 KB, 800x560
I for one do not believe a thing OP says.
>>
>>17121193
>>17121211
I am not OP

full story is >>17101241 (sans the bearded guy)
>>
>>17121211
this
>>
>>17121202
My point of it being a way to dodge accountability for your actions still stands. "People are conspiring to make me look crazy!" wouldn't work in court without evidence, so why would it work without evidence elsewhere?
>"Conspiracy to cover up the evidence!"
That doesn't remove the burden of proof from you, now you have to provide evidence of a cover-up as well.
>>
>>17121223
cops were super nice to you, bro. you're lucky. i got like tased and beaten when i was in jail
>>
>>17121253
I mean I'm glad I never got tased or beaten (I'm sorry bro) but one of them suffocated me and they did a lot of shit to escalate my behavior. At the end of everything one of them said "good job buddy" and patted me on the back like I gave them a good show or something.
>>
>>17121240
chill, bro. sometimes its fun to spin your wheels with crazy theories like what if the cops made me crazy or what if ancient aliens were real -- sorry i don't have solid scientific evidence to back every idea i propose
>>
>>17121305
But that is the problem and that is what you should avoid at all costs.
Stick to the physical world as much as you can.
>>
>>17115168
>Catch Me Up
/x/ has become a fucking roleplayer forum.
People here are uninformed as fuck, underage and even give out their email from time to time.
Basically there are 16 year old hambeasts on this board that consider themselves witches and "old souls".
I'd say nobody here is able to really use a computer and unable to do any kind of programming, but then again these fuckers are still young...

Tl;dr /x/ is fucking dead and full of cringe. Sorry to say.
>>
>>17124759
Don't forget the people who run around screaming about how IT'S HAPPENING and WEVE JUMPED TIMELINES because they misremembered the spelling of one thing or another and would rather chalk it up to Illuminati or alternate realities than admit that they have bad spelling and a poor memory.
>>
>>17124921
Those timeline guys I can respect, I think. Some of them really seem sincere and into their things. I have a heart for the paranoid and they are not to be underestimated.
IT'S HAPPENING is a meme, hence I'm basically simply blanking that most of the time.
>>
I think he left.
>>
>>17127615
I did, but I'm back now. I didn't think the thread was going to catch.

>>17124759
I regret to hear this, but it wasn't exactly a dream-team of philosophers prior. I'm going to assume there's a bit of hyperbole here, but I still want to believe.

>>17115277
I lit my apartment on fire with the intention to just walk away from everything, because I was terrified. It wasn't exactly rational, in hindsight, but it was a way to destroy any other 'evidence' that might have been planted. I don't claim to know what was going on, be it a prank or a conspiracy-recruitment, but I didn't want any part of it. As I was walking away from the now on-fire apartment, I had a thankful moment of lucidity and realized this is what dangerous people do before they kill a bunch of people, so I went to the Sheriff's department and turned myself in.

>>17115286
The evidence was a poster from a band I'd never heard of that was full of creepy pasted-together images of birds and broken televisions, with lyrics on the back that talked about domestic terrorism. I found it folded up, taped closed and hidden between my mattress and boxspring. After that, I had about a week while my mind started spiraling with paranoia before I decided to 'walk away', as it were.

>>17115295
I'm only really namefagging to make it easier to figure out who OP is. I intend to, err, burn after posting.
>>
>>17121211
This is probably the detail that makes me feel the worst. I do actually regret not getting in his car, but I couldn't bring myself to do so back when. He was a black male (I have a hard time estimating black people's ages, so I have no clue), and he was driving a black two-seat sports car. He was waiting in the parking lot when I came out with my bug-out bag, and asked if I wanted a ride over to my Dad's house, or if I intended to go back to work. I told him "No offense, but I can't really trust you right now," calmer than I should have been able to manage, and I walked away.

I can write everything off as paranoia from smoking weed and having a chemical imbalance but for those two points. The man in the car, and the poster.

And for the record, the psych doctors in prison said I was just depressed even though I was seeking out more help. According to the admittedly lax standards of ODRC (this happened in Ohio), I'm not psychotic or schizophrenic.
>>
>>17129093
have you been back to your appartment?
any chance of meeting him again?
whats your current relationship with your family?
are you homeless?
>>
>>17129185
Part of the terms of my Parole stipulate that I can't go back to the apartment complex for any reason. I haven't sought anything out because, frankly, it scares the stuffing mix out of me.
I'm currently living with my cousin, so I'm not homeless, and my family is supportive and are with help getting reestablished. I haven't really discussed the poster or the man with them because I'm still unsure how anyone would take it. I did discuss the poster with my father when it was found, and the fact that someone was in the apartment when I wasn't. He saw the poster, so I know I didn't hallucinate it.
>>
>>17129290
well, im glad things are working out for you
spending time in jail like that must be stressing
id advise you to move from ohio, and steer clear of weird people like that guy in the car, he might as well have disposed of you somewhere, you never know
have a nice life anon, and welcome back to /x/
>>
>>17129093
>asked if I wanted a ride over to my Dad's house, or if I intended to go back to work
Was that exactly what he asked you? Pretty specific places to give someone a lift to.
>>
>>17129751

Agreed. you sure this wasn't someone you knew?
>>
File: 1438461129177.jpg (4 KB, 125x124) Image search: [Google]
1438461129177.jpg
4 KB, 125x124
>>17115168
No offense but maybe that random guy wanted to take you to the police
>>
>>17124759
This is my experience as well.
>>
>>17121274

Thats what they are trained to do, create a situation by provoking a person to justify their own behaviour, or even existence... your suffering is their pleasure, it's hard to proof these intentions although sometimes they give you small hints about their real intentions, but it's only to add up your confusion, they will portait as ''delusion'' and will do this by peer preasure or even infiltrating into your social network turning everybody against you and use that as a reason to push in the position they enjoy.

This is a complex manipulation tactic difficult for human brains to proces, hard to deal with and hard to proof.
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.