[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Guys I need advice from you. Also I haven't noticed any
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: Pasqually.jpg (797 KB, 1240x1754) Image search: [Google]
Pasqually.jpg
797 KB, 1240x1754
Guys I need advice from you. Also I haven't noticed any thread related to western occult traditions.
What books I should read to learn how to conjure up angels/demons/ etc? What is the most effective and reliable branch of western occult tradition?
I know about the Golden Down but it's too sophisticated and pompous for my liking. Did any of you practice Martinism?
I'm also wondering If there were people who practiced all alone not participating in orders, lodges etc in 15 - 19 centuries?
>>
dont do that they never leave
no triangles only demons
library for okkult, alex jones, jordan maxwell, david icke
15-19century isnt for me
we tried victory at 1000ad, not really much after...so idk about 1500-1900, ayys are fast man.
>>
>>17115082
when i say we i meant my small country

most of the settlers at usa who tried to fight starved or were poisoned and dropped dead

not to mention the indians were not pro-alien and they got canned perminently

not much resistance left
>>
>>17115056
Magick without tears
Pacts with the devil
>>
>>17115056
Start by conjuring angels. Try to find spirit guides, whoever they might be. Learn psychic self defense. Learn how to work with the planets and their importance. Learn about the universe and its divine mysteries. And very important: Practice energy work, as energy is the base of all. Its the power of your soul, its your spiritual strength, its what makes things happens, its what determines how strong your soul is. Learn how to feel, gather, move, programm and direct energy.

Now to the books for learning magic:
- Initiation into Hermetics by Franz Bardon
- Modern Magick by Donald M. Craig
- 7 spheres by Rufus Opus

Conjuring angels/spirits in less than an hour:
- Modern Angelic Grimoire by Frater Rufus Opus

>What is the most effective and reliable branch of western occult tradition?
Don't go searching for the branches. You need to look at the common denominator, at the core of what is. There are different paths, and they might be all subjectively right. For example, shamanism is no less valid than enochian magic. Those are different paths, different expressions of the universe, but ultimately they all lead back to the same source.

I would recommend you to look at the common core of it all, at the source of it. And then, if you still feel its neccessary, you can still chose a path that resonates the most with you.
>>
>>17115116
>aleister crowley

well...isn't it commonly known that Telema has nothing to do with magic?
>>
>>17115056
goetia is were i went, got some good results.

not western though.
>>
>>17115554
Why do you think Goetia isn't western? I've always thought that it part of the western occult tradition.
>>
>>17115571
Just my take on it, seeing it's based on the keys of solomon... middle eastern is where i pressumed it was sourced?
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.