[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
AYUDENME!!!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: tumblr_nvvama9MAE1upvs5eo1_500.gif (894 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nvvama9MAE1upvs5eo1_500.gif
894 KB, 500x281
no se exactamente que es lo que me pasa o que tengo, ultimamente me han pasado cosas muy muy raras, y al principio parecian "casualidades" pero ahora se han hecho muy constantes, y el problema es que me ha paso en mas de 20 ocaciones, y estas son los mas relevantes, les explicare:
hace 1 mes estaba sentado en la cafeteria con mi novia, entonces comenze a sentirme inquieto, y fue tanta mi inquietud, que le dije a mi novia que fueramos a otro lado, 10 minutos despues de salir, comenzó a temblar, no me asusto el temblor, si no lo que paso durante esté, justo en la mesa donde estabamos sentados, un tubo enorme cayó sobre la mesa, y la despedazo... entonces me preocupé mucho por ese presentimiento. pasaron mas presentimientos despues, pero el dia de ayer... fue lo que derramo el vaso: ayer a las 7 de la mañana me desperté subitamente, y comence a sentir esa inquietud, y alrededor de las 8 esa inquietud desaparecio... y media hora despues llamaron a casa de mi padre, diciendole que su prima acababa de morir alrededor de las 8 de la mañana.... esa misma noche, a las 9 pm, tenia un presentimiento similar, pero este era mucho mas fuerte, y me senti asi por 2 horas, acabo a las 11 de la noche, y cuando lo dejé de sentir, me fui a dormir... y esta mañana me dieron una noticia que me heló la sangre... una vecina habia muerto dentro de su casa... no saben el horror morbido que senti cuando me dijo la hora aproximada de su muerte: fallecio el dia de ayer... a las 11 de la noche... la misma hora, en la que deje de sentir ese presentimiento...

puede que algunos no me crean y puede que algunos si, pero les digo que soy alguien muy cuerdo, soy alguien comun de 16 años que va a la escuela con calificaciones normales... solo quiero ayuda, quiero respuestas, no mas dudas... ayudenme... PORFAVOR!! estoy muy desesperado :c
>>
English you goddam monkey man
>>
>>17113752
You guys, I don't care to translate but this is hardcore spoopiness :B
>>
Op can sense bad future events , just learn to use it
>>
>>17113827
>emoticons
Oh my god
>>
Basically this nigga is foresawing deaths of close people.
In my opinion they're just a coincidence.
Stay calm fellow hispanon
>>
>>17113752
not exactly what happens to me what I have, lately I have been very strange things, and at first seemed "coincidences" but now they have been very consistent, and the problem is you have me step on more than 20 occasions and these are the most relevant, explain them one month ago I was sitting in the cafeteria with my girlfriend, then I began to feel uneasy, and it was so much my concern, I told my girlfriend that we go to the other side, 10 minutes after out, I started shaking, trembling not shy away if not for what happened is, right at the table where we were seated, a huge pipe fell on the table, and then I'd slice ... very worried about that feeling . after they spent more foreboding, but the day yesterday ... was what broke the camel: yesterday at 7 am I woke up suddenly and began to feel that concern, and around 8 concern that disappeared ... and half an hour later they called my father, telling him that his cousin had died at around 8 in the morning .... that night, at 9 pm, had a similar feeling, but this was much stronger, and I felt that way for two hours, just to 11 pm, and when I stopped feeling, I went to sleep ... and this morning I got a story that froze my blood ... a neighbor had died within home ... do not know the morbid horror I felt when I said the approximate time of his death: I died the day yesterday ... at 11 pm ... the same time, on which it ceases to feel that feeling ... some may not believe me and maybe some do, but I tell you I'm someone very sane, I'm someone common 16 who goes to school with normal skills ... I just want to help, I want answers, not more questions ... help me ... PLEASE !! I'm really desperate: c
>>
>>17113827
advertencia
el burro rojo

jajaja "this is what broke the camel" de google translate
>>
>>17113752
Yo creo que estas cosas te estan ayudando. Si no tuvistes estas sensaciones, a lo mejor ibas ser muerto.
Buena suerte.

To everyone else:
Basically OP is having weird feelings of anxiousness that have prevented him from being crushed in a cafeteria (he moved to another spot) and the feelings often coincide with people's deaths although he does not know they were to die or who it would be.
Anyway, I think he has a good gift that is helping him. Sucks that it freaks him out.
>>
>>17113752
Al parecer eres hiper-sensible a la energía OP, aunque no sé por qué se manifiesta en forma de premonición a la muerte. Ahora, esto es algo bueno y malo al mismo tiempo, mi consejo sería expandir y entrenar tu don para que lo puedas controlar, pero no tengo idea de cómo podrías hacerlo.
>>
Meth

Not even once
>>
This is why I'm voting for Trump. I'm sick of these fucking Hispanics on this board talking in their taco flavored gibberish.
>>
not exactly what happens to me what I have, lately I have been very strange things, and at first seemed "coincidences" but now they have been very consistent, and the problem is you have me step on more than 20 occasions and these are the most relevant, explain them one month ago I was sitting in the cafeteria with my girlfriend, then I began to feel uneasy, and it was so much my concern, I told my girlfriend that we go to the other side, 10 minutes after out, I started shaking, trembling not shy away if not for what happened is, right at the table where we were seated, a huge pipe fell on the table, and then I'd slice ... very worried about that feeling . after they spent more foreboding, but the day yesterday ... was what broke the camel: yesterday at 7 am I woke up suddenly and began to feel that concern, and around 8 concern that disappeared ... and half an hour later they called my father, telling him that his cousin had died at around 8 in the morning .... that night, at 9 pm, had a similar feeling, but this was much stronger, and I felt that way for two hours, just to 11 pm, and when I stopped feeling, I went to sleep ... and this morning I got a story that froze my blood ... a neighbor had died within home ... do not know the morbid horror I felt when I said the approximate time of his death: I died the day yesterday ... at 11 pm ... the same time, on which it ceases to feel that feeling ... some may not believe me and maybe some do, but I tell you I'm
someone very sane, I'm someone common 16 who goes to school with normal skills ... I just want to help, I want answers, not more questions ... help me ... PLEASE !! I'm really desperate: c
>>
>>17113997
It's not meth - they speak this way all the time!
>>17114110
Trump couldn't deport Enrique Suave...
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.