[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So /x/ lets get down to it. I plan on venturing out into the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3
File: flesh gait thread.jpg (23 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
flesh gait thread.jpg
23 KB, 640x480
So /x/ lets get down to it.

I plan on venturing out into the the many woods of this country at some point. I am currently a sheriff deputy in my county. Working towards getting my first house, im still young (23). I am big on guns, and I've done some camping innawoods before, nothing I can't handle.

The point of this thread, Where do "they" reside. Where can I find *them*.

The woods are calling me /x/ and I can not resist.
>>
>>17112896
Deepest parts of the woods. Do a bunch of research on local legends and native lore. Learn how to ward them off. Bring your guns.
>>
>>17112896
>Where can I find *them*.
You don't. They find you.

Coat your blades and bullet tips in white ash. Fire is pretty effective too. When in doubt and out of options, decapitation and/or dismemberment never fails... usually.
>>
File: Wtf-seriously-wtf.jpg (64 KB, 492x444) Image search: [Google]
Wtf-seriously-wtf.jpg
64 KB, 492x444
>>17112896
Judging by your questioning, you are either trolling or soon-to-be-dead-meat.
Wonder what you gave away? The "nothing-i-can't-handle".
Do us here a favor - bring a deer cam, so we can gloat on your corpse pics.
>>
File: rakey.jpg (32 KB, 350x316) Image search: [Google]
rakey.jpg
32 KB, 350x316
>>17112896
what

>>17113703
said.

>You don't. They find you.
>>
>>17116677

Soon to be dead meat*

how so? Guns are good stuff mang
>>
>>17112896
you will never find them if you are looking for them anon, how do you think they have gone unnoticed so long
>>
>>17112896
come to new york the woods plauged with Seneca skinwalkers
>>
Manistee National Park, MI
>>
>>17112896
I feel you OP, I have the same feeling, the same calling to go search for the spookies
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.