[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /x/. Just want to ask everyone a question. At the beginning
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: images (3).jpg (6 KB, 460x276) Image search: [Google]
images (3).jpg
6 KB, 460x276
Hey /x/. Just want to ask everyone a question. At the beginning of the year I had some strange experiences during the night. It first started with a weird dream where I kept waking up in a dream within and dream. It felt so real. The last sequence of the dream I was in my hallway and there was 3 old ladies standing there. One came up to me and comforted me, and told me that they will only ve visiting me for this yea and not to worry. Her eyes were what was striking, there was a universe in each eye. Then she carried me to bed and put something to my temple and everything went white for about 20 seconds and I woke up and it was 6am in the morning.
I've had several other occurrences where I'd wake up around 2:30am and I'd hear strange sounds outside, like something was hovering above my house. It was a whirling electrical sound.
It got stranger as the year progressed. I started hearing a voice in my head in the middle of the night. It would tell me that there was bad events coming very soon and to not be scared because I'll be fine. But it told me a lot of people are going to die.
The strangest event was when I woke up, there was a stereotypical grey alien right in my face, then it disappeared right before my eyes. The thing is, they don't scare me, I fell like they are here to help us.
They tell me that they communicate telepathically and don't even have to be on our planet to do this. They also told me that they are our creators and keep an eye on us. But they also said, there is others that try and stop them from communicating with us. These others have the ability to jam their telepathic communications with certain radio waves. I don't know who the others are, but they will do what ever it takes to stop the greys from communicating with us.

My question to /x/ is.
Is this symptoms of me having Schizophrenia, or am I really being visited?

What's your opinion?
>>
>>17112789
I'd say it was just a dream bucko.
>>
Do you take any medication? Like Propoxyphene?
>>
You are mentally ill please go to your nearest hospital emergency, even call them if you do not have a ride, and say "I am speaking to aliens."

They will take care of everything for you.
>>
Plot twist: Ayy lmaos have been good all along helping us since they 'made' us and the bad guys are the ppl who run the world and are destroying it
>>
If you feel they are there to help you, then dont worry about it. Work with them if you please. If you think you're skitzo then you're probably not.

Smart people will call themselves stupid, stupid people will try to be smart.
>>
>>17112789

>Is this symptoms of me having Schizophrenia

Yes. Good luck with keeping your life in order, OP. You may want to report this to your health professional the next time you meet with them. They may be able to provide more guidance further. Be sure to stress that you don't feel malice from it, though, so they don't interpret it as some form of violent urge.

Good luck, OP.
>>
>>17113271
I have been taking Bromazepam for anxiety on and off.
>>
>>17113327
“The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, and wise people so full of doubts.”
--Bertrand Russell
>>
>>17113297
>>17113480

Don't listen to these shills.

You are extremely lucky to have been chosen. Is there more you haven't told us about your experiences?
>>
>>17113316
Or we made them.
>>
>>17112789
>The thing is, they don't scare me,
If you really saw one you'd be scared. Probably a hallucination.

>>17113529
>Bromazepam for anxiety on and off.

There you go. Benzos are a hell of a drug.
>>
This isn't real because:

>Greys are workers, they are not in charge of anything
>Greys have strong telepathic abilities, but only over short distances. This is why the ship must hover over you

Clearly this is only a dream.
>>
>>17113578
I communicated back to them telling them that I have doubts about it being schizophrenia. They told schizophrenia doesn't exist, it is always them making contact with the person. Their reason for some humans going crazy, is down to the fact that they can't personally handle the communications mentally. They also said that medicating yourself is falling into the elites trap of silencing their communications. The thing about all of this that makes it strange from me, is the fact that I'm completely mentally aware of it possibly being schizophrenic episodes. I always thought, if you were schizophrenic you wouldn't know it.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.