[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does a green/slightly yellow aura indicate?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: advent_by_aeon_lux-d9bf01x.jpg (116 KB, 1191x670) Image search: [Google]
advent_by_aeon_lux-d9bf01x.jpg
116 KB, 1191x670
What does a green/slightly yellow aura indicate?
>>
>>17112346
Small dick
>>
You are the Chosen One.
We've been looking for you. You are more special than you know. Please log off /x/, go out to your porch and wait for us.
Bring only what you'll need for a trip to another dimension.
>>
>>17112346
Homosexuality
>>
Hepatitis
>>
You ate uranium
>>
used in cartoons to indicate something smells bad
>>
Yellow is your aura's outershell, its usually what blocks people from seeing deeper inside since its kinda like your protection sphere. A little green shining through is how that person is feeling right now.
>>
>>17112446

Stay on topic please. I'm being serious.
>>
The green denotes your destiny in universe #1156732, yellow is how your suppose to transport there, find all things yellow and wrap yourself in them until you finally have enough yellow power to teleport
>>
>>17112346
Losing willpower to fear.
>>
File: image.jpg (25 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25 KB, 400x300
in my opinion/experience from looking at the auras of acquaintances

yellow is sensitive. often musical. sometimes hurts others not out of meanness but out of childish-ness. imo one of the nicer colors to see as an aura. a certain . . . zen quality? don't have a good word for it. easy to laughter. can talk about weird deep stuff but will also go adventuring.

green is one of my other favorite colors to see in people. great but wry, possibly dark sense of humor. sort of introverted, sort of hard to access the "real" person in question

observe other people and come to your own conclusions though!
>>
gayyyyyyyyyyyy
>>
>>17112516

Can you quit trolling please? I'm so fucking sick of this, I'm just asking a question.

If you don't have anything to *actually* contribute, just don't reply.
>>
>>17112555
*actually not trolling* sorry yo. just sharing my experiences and encouraging you to make your own.
>>
>>17112516
Actual op here, thanks for your answer - very insightful
>>
>>17112346
Ability to teach and protect. Also
>>17112526
>>
File: image.jpg (882 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
882 KB, 1920x1080
>>17112846
oh shit haha. hey.

a good friend of mine was playing guitar once and his aura started glowing yellow. it's the first one i ever saw. not big but it was bright. he's a decent person, well read. drinks too much but he knows it.

green is something i haven't observed as often - but they seem to be around rather peculiar people, as a general rule. and i don't mean that in a bad way at all

i have been intrigued by the theory that the paintings of jesus with the yellow/gold mandala around his head were attempts to depict a golden aura.

wish i had some more green lore on hand! different activities seem to stimulate aura colors, perhaps something like gardening. . . i might be thinking too literally though.

i used to be a depressive shithead and my aura was flat grey. turned silver as i grew up a little. it's a healthy shade of blue now. i think they grow and change with you and your habits

happy solstice anon
>>
Auras aren't real.
Try talking to someone to figure them out, instead of imagining a fucking color and denoting them as something. Consider suicide or a GED op, there's hope for you yet.
>>
It indicates a fucking
>>
>>17113702
>Auras aren't real.
You do know that they have been photographed right?
>>
When I observe mine, it is blue most of the time, with flashes of green on occasion. What does this mean to /x/?
>>
How do i observe my aura?
>>
I've had 2 people who claim to see auras say that mine is colorless, like static with random blotches of black and white. wtf does that mean? boring?
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.