[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are you scared of the forest at Night ?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: Forest.jpg (5 KB, 247x204) Image search: [Google]
Forest.jpg
5 KB, 247x204
>>
Well yeah there's wild animals
>>
>>17111549
Nope.
Other than rabies, I am usually the most dangerous thing in the woods at night around here when I go camping.
Not a lot of predators in Oklahoma of note.
>>
I feel like this thread was posted by an actual astral master who will come and pick up all the anons who answered "no" in their sleep and trap them inside a giant lucid nightmare of a nighttime forest filled with monsters until they learn that they should be scared of the forest at night
>>
>>17111610
whenever I have a lucid dream I go back to sleep
>>
Only because I can't see shit
>>
>>17111549
scared of getting robbed yeah but there aren't many forests where i live and the ones that do exist are used to perform rituals and shit, i once found a headless chicken with rose petals all around or some shit
>>
>>17111549
No, but I feel like I should. I often go hiking at night and the lonely feeling of being in a huge, dark forest is very surreal. Comforting at the same time though. It's a hopeless empty sort of feeling.
>>
>>17111549
city is worst, you can be stabbed or raped by nigas or muslims, to be honest.
>>
I used to be shit scared of the woods after dark when I was younger. Didn't really end until I was 18 or so.
After I joined the military I never once felt scared in the forest.
>>
not if i got mah rooty tooty pointy shooty :D
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.