[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Personal Paranormal encounters
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: images (13).jpg (4 KB, 239x211) Image search: [Google]
images (13).jpg
4 KB, 239x211
Please be 100% honest
>>
>>17111426
Once upon a time, there was a newfag who didn't know how to use the catalog. >>17071508

True story.
>>
>Be Me
>Be 19
>camping with 3 of my friends
>all dudes
>two of them start undressing each other
>then there was sharp high pitch noise
>Both fags die
>One of them was OP
>I see a monster out the corner of my eye
>It comes up to me
>Whispers in my ear
>"This thread is fucking gay
>>
File: 1449454037516.jpg (32 KB, 500x454) Image search: [Google]
1449454037516.jpg
32 KB, 500x454
>be me
>dies
>>
>>17111434
>
Fuck you asshole FUCK you and your mom
>>
File: image.jpg (100 KB, 1200x1800) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
100 KB, 1200x1800
>>17111426
>be me
>horny af
>look up some A grade furry pr0n
>beats my meat
>ejaculates on stomach
>image projects on screen
>pic related
>shits self
>is now covered in shit and cum
It was a terrible day.
>>
>be me
>age 18
>bored one day
>decide to go on x
>finds thread about summoning succubi
>the thought arouses me
>decides to try it
>goes through all the steps
>lies in bed, excited
>I hear a creak
>a shadow falls upon me
>I see the most repulsive woman I have ever laid my eyes on
>is paralysed
>can't scream, can't move
>awkward boner
>ends up being a good lay
I gotta give it to your mom, OP.
>>
>>17111463
>no
>>
File: k0EPAMDC.jpg (39 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
k0EPAMDC.jpg
39 KB, 480x360
This one time I posted stuff the Illuminati has been hiding and it got deleted...
>>
Ok op, i'v been debating posting this story on here for a couple years but i don't know why i didn't. Don't know why i'm going to waste it on a dying thread.
>sophmore in highschool
>older lady friend home from army for the first time since enlistment and wants to hang out
>cliche full moon (but it was a full moon if that means anything to anybody)
>can't figure out what to do because it's fall in our mostly tourist driven town, so pretty much everything closes at 9.
>Friend tells me about a haunted house she heard of when she was in high school.
>68% chance of making out
>Whynot.png
I should give a brief description of the house in question, it's right on the edge of the water, two stories tall and was probably made 40 years ago or so, but that's not why it's in shambles. The story my friend told me is that this old man who owned the house died, and the son wanted to have the place destroyed but there were so many accidents to the crews wrecking the house, that they had to abandon the project. I don't know if that is true or not, but the house IS half demolished, there are holes going clean through the house the size of a car, and several other holes pockmark the rest of the house. This is important because the waters of the lake are always dancing with lights from the houses on the other side of the lake, as well as the shine of the moon off the water. so, as we approach the house, we can clearly see all the holes of the house because we can see the lights on the water through the house.
>we begin to approach the house we see movement inside the house, by one of the bigger holes.
>At first i think it might be a dog, but the movement, becomes a silluet that gets bigger
>the only reason we suspect movement inside the house is this moving black shape begins to eclipse the lights shining from the water behind
>my friend and i both start WTF'ing as this small shape begins to eclipse the the entire car sized hole
>and the holes around it
>>
>>17111749
go on
>>
>>17111749
>friend and i have stopped moving towards the house
>As i said earlyer it's a full moon, so the ground in front of the house is very plainly lit
>contemplating going back towards the now dark house
>Friend gasps, i look back towards the base of the house, the largest hole suddenly has a shadow coming out of it
>literally looks like somone imediatly inside the house poured out a drum of oil
>Black shadow starts spreading out on the ground between us and the house
>NOPE the fuck out of there
>>
>>17111772
that was about 5 years ago, just recently i met up with my army friend again, and asked her to tell me the story of the haunted house, as time started to pass, i kind of convinced myself that i must be exaggerating the truth because i do like to tell that story once in a blue moon. She told the exact story, we both got spo0ked AF
>>
>>17111426
>Paranormal
>Honest
This board is ironic and was only meant to produce memes like "He's coming" and "Ayy lmao|".
Stop making a fool out of yourself.
>>
>>17111789
My story is completely honest :/ damn, i want to make a thread for it now because this is 100% shitpost.
>>
Why are you guys being so mean ? I'm new to 4chan so if I'm doing something wrong please tell me .
>>
>>17112002
You made a thread when there was already an existing thread with the same topic. Go to the bottom of the page, click on catalog and check there first. Have a nice day.
>>
>>17112002
faggot
>>
>>17111426
>Be me
>in a bus late at night, tired
>fell asleep
>my phone falling out of my pocket woke me up
>looking for it but cant find it
>a guy from the seat behind calls me
"Miss, here is your phone"
>he hands me my phone
>thank him and put it back in my pocket
>cant fall asleep anymore so i stare out of window
>on the next stop a family of two, mom and son, get in
>noone left the bus
>mom and son sit behind me
>look behind to see no guy who handed me my phone in a bus
>>
>honest
>4chan
Pick one
>>
>>17111426
This absolutely happened.

It was back in early 2009, my brother and I used to sleep in our garage converted into an apartment, we had two beds in there, one on either side of the room.
One night we had just gotten in bed to go to sleep, and right next to my bed we hear a loud desperate, frustrated sounding growl.
We had both just started to seriously study the Bible, then that happened.
I did not even move to see what it was, I just clutched my Bible in bed and asked my brother if he just heard that, he did.
I told him not to look at it and grab is Bible.
I trusted in God, and decided to go to sleep.
Nothing else happened that night, we both talked about it the next day, it definitely happened.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.