[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How to make the most out of blood magick
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: ignorance.jpg (21 KB, 370x300) Image search: [Google]
ignorance.jpg
21 KB, 370x300
Im a practising magician, i focus solely around chaos blood magick. What are some ways to maximize my efforts?
>>
Best watch that edge lad.
>maximize my efforts?
You've got to know what you're doing.
>>
You're the practising chaos blood magician, why don't you tell us
>>
>>17111387
Stop cutting yourself and thinking it is changing anything in the world.
>>
>>17111391
Blood is self.
Releasing blood is releasing self.
Released blood is still self.
Imbue paper with blood of self.
Burn paper.
Self goes everywhere.
Bound to everything.
Can never unbind.
Everything is me.
Im addicted.
>>
Blood sacrifice let's a spiritual entity connect to your dna and posses you.

>to answer anon question from other thread

Saturday is the last day of the week. Saturn "rules" over time and death, all things end over time in this material life. People worshipped Saturn forever but if they were so smart they would've known it wasn't the farthest planet out there, but somehow they knew the 6 sided figure on its top. We see "the black cube" and while there is a sufficient amount of sources that say that human life is "from Saturn" could be literal, or not.

The 6 sided molecule needs a 5 sided molecule to replicate itself. So the 6 sided figure on Saturn needed Adam's rib (ribonucleic acid/rna/5 sided molecule) to create "more humans". This is why Eve is tempted by the Serpent or "sera-penta"(sera 6-penta 5) the book of Genesis (Gene-tics) is mistranslated and also from Sumeria.

Saturn, Satan, Pan, Cronos all relate to eachother. Cronos depicted eating children and occultists knowing human sacrifice as the "best sacrifice" and putting your children through the "fire of Molech" also could mean "making children through the fire (passion/ sex) of Molech (molech-ule or molecule) also Lucifer relates to Saturn, Dna also has Phosphates, Phosphorus is another name for Lucifer, which is no surprise why Venus is related to sex and attraction and procreation. Human bodies are prisons for your soul, but you still can enjoy life.

Humans are viruses which need nucleic acid to replicate/procreate and are covered by a layer of protein (skin). All human life is suffering due to its material bandage and until it realizes it's soul and it's connection to God it cannot go "back home"
>>
>>17111413
Sounds like a whole lot of delusional rambling.
>>
>>17111433
Thankyou very much. Do you have any suggestions as to where I could further study the celestial bodies from a spiritual point of view?
>>
Learn to spell
>>
File: images.duckduckgo.com.jpg (11 KB, 480x639) Image search: [Google]
images.duckduckgo.com.jpg
11 KB, 480x639
OP, to reach the next level.

repent of your sorceries and believe the gospel

"By these three plagues a third of mankind was killed, by the fire and smoke and sulfur coming out of their mouths.
For the power of the horses is in their mouths and in their tails, for their tails are like serpents with heads, and by means of them they wound.
The rest of mankind, who were not killed by these plagues, did not repent of the works of their hands nor give up worshiping demons and idols of gold and silver and bronze and stone and wood, which cannot see or hear or walk,
nor did they repent of their murders or their sorceries or their sexual immorality or their thefts."
>>
File: image.jpg (41 KB, 440x486) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
41 KB, 440x486
>>17111387
>>17111387
Give me your email fellow hemamancer. Ill send you a few grimores and take you through the first bloodrite to connect you to the blood goddess.

If not, there is a blood magic thread directly on the eight ch /fringe/. The Op is the team's head bloodmage and would be glad to help.
>>
>>17111387
by happenstance I just found some of my Ex's unwashed menstrual blood stained clothing. someone is about to have a very bad fucking day
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.