[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Time Distortion/Stop
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 48481_nclockb_lg.gif (31 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
48481_nclockb_lg.gif
31 KB, 1024x1024
https://grasshopperx.com/how-to-stop-time/
What are your thoughts on Quantum Time Distortion?
>>
>>17111144
Just because you think it's fancy and you have 0 understanding of it...
It doesn't mean you can abbreviate every funny idea with QUANTUM and suddenly it's something which may hold the key to the spiritual understanding of reality.

Quantum world is a very theoretical form of physics, which speculate and approximates...
although the grand scheme of it has not been proven yet, mathematically it works and some aspects of the quantum world have been laboratory confirmed - but it's nothing paranormal or which was paranormal applications on larger scales.
>>
>>17111144
If I had this power I'd rape people nonstop. Girls on the street would just think a breeze moved their skirt when in reality I had stopped time and came inside them.
>>
>>17111153
Firstly, yes, i have no understanding of it.
Secondly, I never said it was some sort of god power you could possess or something. I just thought the idea of it was interesting and i wanted to discuss it with you guys.

Lastly, there is about 2 to 3 threads that focus on stupid topics like this. If you're criticizing me for throwing trash in to the trashcan, then why the fuck aren't you recycling?
>>
>>17111197
Because this board used to be fun, and had quality threads.. and I'm lost in the nostalgia.
>>
Go fall in a bucket of AIDs!
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.