[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sup /x/, I'm curious to see if anyone here has experienced
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (193 KB, 500x300) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
193 KB, 500x300
Sup /x/, I'm curious to see if anyone here has experienced or still does experience a phenomena I have.

Ever since I was very little, at night I'd see what I called the "sparkly things".

The easiest way to describe them is to close your eyes and then press your fingertips against them (don't gouge your eyes out, faggots) and then open them again. You'll see these bright, static-y spots. Or if you stare into the sun too long (also don't do that, faggots) it's not exactly like my sparkly things, but it's close.

My sparkly things only came out at night, and they came from 2 places: my top dresser drawer, and this tall cabinet thing I had. While I don't remember opening either one before bed, I distinctly remember them both always somehow being open when the sparkly things came.
>>
File: image.jpg (152 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
152 KB, 960x720
They didn't appear as big spots that followed wherever my eyes would go, like they would if they'd just been pressure spots or the contrast of bright light to a now darkened room, though.

When I saw them they flowed out of the drawers like a breeze carrying a mist of dark glitter. It would fill my room and take very purposeful shapes before my eyes, and I usually fell asleep watching the dancing pictures my sparkles showed me. They would become dinosaurs stalking around or animals at a watering hole somewhere, moving about, walking. It was like a shimmering movie.

I would even get up to stand in the middle and change the currents with my hands like you would in water. It gave me a light, bubbly feeling to stand in them. They constantly changed colors & were darkly bright ( only way to describe it )
>>
File: image.jpg (201 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
201 KB, 1024x768
I talked about them constantly and frequently insisted on showing my mom and grandma where the sparkly things came from. I really loved them and they weren't malevolent at all.

I don't recall when I stopped seeing them, and on a whim googled it. Nothing conclusive, I could've been having seizures for all I fucking know.

I guess I just wanted to know, anywhere here experience anything similar or have any idea what they were?
>>
I should add that I'm now 24 and have had and am currently experiencing some paranormal shit. I'll go into it more if anyone is interested
>>
Go on.
>>
Bumping cus it feels like it's important that I figure this out & I don't know where else to go with these questions and stories of mine?
>>
>>17109519
Thank you! Fuck. Thought I was alone.

So I moved back in with my parents recently to help my mom take care of my dad, he has dementia and is a disabled Vietnam vet so yeah. Anyways, the house they live in is old and the attic room was converted into 2 rooms, which is where I stay.

When they moved in the landlord told them that the upstairs rooms were haunted and that it scared her and her young daughter. Like, they were sure it was evil or something.

One night when we first moved in, I could hear tiny footsteps running around and the lights were flickering. I was at first I was like 'wtf'? But then I remembered what the landlord and politely asked out loudif it wouldn't mess with the lights because I was sleeping. I said it can move around just fine, but I can't sleep with lights on. I've never had any issues with the lights since then.

Cont
>>
I do hear footsteps at night around 3-4 am on the dot though, but I don't mind it because i don't feel threatened. To be honest, whatever it was just felt young and lonely.

Suffering from severe depression and social anxiety since I was 11 years old, I can relate to that feeling.

I don't know why, but one night I knocked on the wall on a whim, and in the next room something mimicked my knocking. Every pattern I knocked, I would hear knocked back. That same night I took this pic randomly and there looks like there's a face right near the door to the next room. I'll post that next, let me find it
>>
File: image.jpg (109 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
109 KB, 750x1334
When you open the image, it's hard to see but the further away you get it's clearer. It's hovering right near the dark squared edge on the right side.
>>
>>17109578
Fuck, it's really hard to see there. Well, everyone who's seen it on my phone in person immediately NOPES.

Another strange thing that happens is that whenever I speak about the ghost to my mother it family, we start hearing foot steps desk that room. I only talk to them on the floor below as their disabilities (no they aren't morbidly obese) keep the, from getting upstairs so it can't be them.

Also, every night without fail around 3:00 to 4:00 am, I hear footsteps in the next room. It doesn't frighten me, it doesn't even bother me - in fact, if I stopped hearing it, I'd worry about her. I say her because it feels like a female child. Or just young, atleast.

I don't know how they could've been afraid of something that just seems lonely and wants someone to recognize that it's here. I think my interacting with her is what warmed her up to me, and I wonder if my experiences as a child could also have a hand in it?
>>
how did this thread switch from sparkly stuff to average ghosts?
>>
I mean do you think that they are directly related?
>>
>>17109578
If you were sincere and you didn't RP.
You are blessed by a gift.
You've already understood that you're not in trouble, too.
But I just have to warn you.
Those tiny dots are spirits. You can sense them, and this means that they can sense you too. That is quite uncommon, but they should't be dangerous.
Just leave them alone, don't try and mess with something you don't fully understand.
Try to meditate in the same room. Empty your mind, relax, but don't fall asleep. Try and think to complete emptiness (or fullness, it's the same).
>>
>>17109603
op here, it's about sparkly shit and ghosts because those are my life experiences with the paranormal and I don't get to choose what happens to me or what doesn't. I'm just wondering if people who know more about this shit see a connection between these things cus you guys seem to have some knowledge on this stuff.
>>
>>17109610
Thanks, anon. No RP here, i swear. I'm even fucking up my typing because it's kind of crazy sounding when I type it all out.

I will try that and I def won't go out of my way to mess with them anymore. That sheds light on a lot of things though. I kinda wondered if maybe I'm just a massive autist and my parents didn't have the heart to tell me.
>>
>>17109612
oh. that's cool. I don't actually have paranormal experiences, so I was trying to understand. You're the expert compared to me. So I should probably stay out of it.
>>
>>17109473
its called low blood sugar. i used to see the same things and it turned out i was diabetic. seriously look into it. I bet it usually occurs around 3 pm or am and the less you eat the more you see. just remember the less you eat the weaker you are but the more you'll be able to see.
>>
That sounds like visual snow.
>>
>>17109641
You're too much conscious to be an autist.
Don't worry, live as always your life, but try to find a purpose in it.
You are a very empathic person, I can feel it because I'm one too.
Use your empathy to help others, mainly listening to their problems and trying to help (not practically: just listening to them, and sharing the feelings they can't bring all on their own). You were born with this 'ability', it seems.
Good luck, with your spirits. Let them float around.
>>
>>17109653
Actually diabetes gives you very high blood sugar, and low glucose in your cells
>>
Do you have any idea how fucking gay this sounds. Your sparkly things are trying to tell you you're gay desu.
>>
>>17109670
Thanks again. My family has actually said I'm empathetic to the point of being too precious for this world. Always been extremely sensitive.

For diabetes people, no, that's not it but thank you anyways.

>>17109650
Sorry, didn't mean to come off so defensive! It's just that I realize how faggot-y seeing sparkles and little girl ghosts sounds
>>
>>17109682
I'm actually a girl so I really can't be gay in the way you mean. Now eat me like you should, faggot.

And yes I know it sounds gay but I didn't ask to be able to see unicorn farts now, did I?
>>
>>17109553
Cont
>>
>>17109829

why am I a cunt
>>
>>17109853
Not me. Cute, though.
>>
>>17109853
You're not, cont(inue) the damn story. It was getting interesting ;)
>>
File: image.png (860 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
image.png
860 KB, 2048x1536
>>17109853
>>17109865
Proof
>>
>>17109866
I did continue, forgot to add continues to the other parts. All posts up until the 'why am I a cont' post were me. I can screen cap those too.
>>
>>17109873
So basically you have a running ghost who you think it's a little girl (why are ghosts always little girls?) and you talked to her so she wouldn't flicker the lights.
Have your parents heard her too? What do they think about it?
>>
>>17109885
No idea why all ghosts seem to be little girls. Maybe there is a paranormal quota they have to reach? Idk

My dad isn't super aware of her as his mind is already out of touch with reality and he frequently has drug induced schizophrenic breaks which make him hallucinate very scary things. He's been a hardcore addict for over 50 years and even though now in his 70s he's clean, all the drugs have done their damage. It's kind of an unspoken thing that we don't mention her around him because even though she isn't insidious, it still could really freak him out easily, particularly because it happens at night when his sundowners kicks in.

My mom really likes the little girl and thinks it's pretty cool. She's lost things before and then will later find them out in the open where she already looked, or will wake up covered up and is convinced it's the little girl. I'm not so sure, because I've never really felt her downstairs, but who knows where she goes when I sleep? It's her house, she can move about as she pleases if she'd like.

I'm just glad my parents aren't frightened by her.
>>
>>17109922
What is "sundowners"?

I like your story man.
>>
>>17110019
Sundowners is something that a lot of people with dementia have. They don't really know why, but for some reason from around 6 at night till morning, ALOT of dementia patient's symptoms become worse. Losing track of time, not knowing where they are, who they are ect. By morning time things are back to normal but at night they just change.

My dad will wake my mom up at like 2:00 am and for breakfast or will just sit in the living room waiting for the sun to come up and asking why there isn't coffe on. Very strange.
>>
yeah i can see those if i close my eyes really hard.
>>
>>17110050
Wow. Pretty scary on its own... Good luck to you and your family bro
>>
no "sparkly" stuff here but i sometimes see a series of odd weaving small dot like distortions.

they dont change the color or bend anything really its just a slight small dot shadowy things with a trail. they are not dark but slightly noticeable but there are many and they kind of weave past one another if i stare at a light colored blank surface for a little while.

i think its my pulse
>>
>>17110205
More sad than scary, but I have almost shit myself going downstairs to use the bathroom and unexpectedly running into my dad asking why we all get up so early, when it's really pitch black and the middle of the night.

Thanks everyone for being cool & your input. It literally never occurred to me that maybe being able to see sparkly shit when I was little could be part of the reason I seem to notice nonhuman entities more than normal. I mean I'm not entirely sure they're connected but maybe the sparkles were kind of the beginning to learning how to pick up on other things, like I was sort of getting my feet wet by looking a little bit beyond this plane of reality.
>>
>>17109473
you're just seeing a spirit OP
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.