[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Art Bell /comfy/ thread.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: ArtBell2002.jpg (9 KB, 387x469) Image search: [Google]
ArtBell2002.jpg
9 KB, 387x469
I know I come here nightly for a thread with my fellow /x/philes. Suggest an old show with a youtube link and we'll set a time for all of us to listen.
>>
>>17109332
Hubrids
>>
>>17109332
Why not just listen to Knapp on C2C tonight?
>>
>>17109427
Oh shit knapp is on tonight? I'll make a thread in 30
>>
>>17109429
No, it is hubrids. Art had a few shows with a nutjob going on about HUman hyBRIDS with aliens.
>>
>>17109434
Noice, I'll watch for it.
>>
>>17109435
I believe it.

What is this world coming to??!?!?
>>
>>17109435
>>17109437

Here is a hubrid that I have been monitoring. She doesn't know how to use cutlery yet. Her human concierge is slacking in duty.
>>
>>17109448
Damn it Amycuck, you're everywhere.
>>
>>17109437
Hubrids are what one of the last guests of Art's called Human Alien hybrids that have infiltrated humanity, I think.
>>
>>17109448

AHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mER4qsHSMhY

Heres one of his best shows
>>
How many are you going to continue to listen to Bellgab in the Desert?

How many of you are going to run back and support Art when he comes back in a couple months or even weeks to host the odd show?
>>
>>17109472
not me. i'm going to stick to knapp and maybe schrader on weekends, that's my current top tier radio.
>>
>>17109332
>Suggest an old show with a youtube link and we'll set a time for all of us to listen.

How the fuck is this going to work unless we all push play at the same time? Someone should do one of them livestreams so anons that drop in can join in later.
>>
>>17109488
It was suggested the other night to just listen to U7 and whatever show they're airing atm.
>>
>>17109482
knapp is goat
>>
>>17109495
hell yes, he may not host that much but his shows are almost always quality.
>>
In the first hour Knapp is going to have on a remote view. For the rest of the show he's going to talk about three lighthouse keepers that got drunk and fell into the sea and how mysterious that is.
>>
>>17109503
Yeah, but Knapp can make dumb shit like that awesome.
>>
>>17109493
>>17109493
>It was suggested the other night to just listen to U7 and whatever show they're airing atm.

That would work much better. We wont get a good conversation going with YouTube videos.
>>
>>17109518
ok. i'll make a knapp thread tonight and try a u7 tomorrow
>>
KNAPP THREAD
>>17109538
>>17109538
>>17109538
>>
>>17109543
Knapp sucks
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.