[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/x/ please give me some true horror events you went thru? Any
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: monster4.jpg (16 KB, 450x299) Image search: [Google]
monster4.jpg
16 KB, 450x299
/x/ please give me some true horror events you went thru? Any goatman incidents?
>>
OP please share your adventures first to get the ball rolling.
>>
No but I had a friend who got possessed by something...That's probably the most severe "paranormal" thing I've been through
>>
Im a newfag a o I cant greentext but got drunk with a wicka and maybe 6 other people had her read my cards and shit asked if I was gunna find true love or happiness one of those cant remember but the cards weren't to good so I called bullshit should I continue?
>>
my lifelong friends house is severely haunted. doors slamming, strange shadows on the ceiling at night, one time i was sitting in her living room and i shit you not i SAW someone walk directly in front of me, i thought it was her dad because it came from his room and walked towards her room but when i went to her room and no one was in there i asked if he had left out the front door or something, he had been gone since 6 that morning.
we've both been laying in her bed before and both experienced the sensation of someone rushing into her room so vividly that we both fliched and sat up at the same time.
her brother died in her front yard and his son has since said hes seen him in their house, when asked who the man was he was playing with he would point to a picture of her brother and say "he looked kind of like that but older."
>>
>>17109180
Sure, why not.
>>
>>17109180

Greentext is retarded. It's just information broken down into tiny phrases because Millennials can't process more than five words at a time. Anything written in paragraphs is a block of code to them. Oh, and by the way anon you write like you're drunk or suffering from brain-damage, greentext or not.
>>
>>17109180
So the wicka says me and my man friendhave been playing a ouij board trying to be ghost hunters and shit I was really drunk and high so I started to sketch out and say fuck this but couldn't leave had nowhere to go so she pulls out the board and a voice recorder my friend is into this shit they all touch the board I say fuck no
>>
>>17109194
Then shit gets real they ask if thier is anyone here no reply 2 minutes later whisper in my ear says "hello" shxt brix and immediately freak out telling everyone quit this shit I heard something they keep going asking what it wants and where it came from it replied with a couple letters each time at that point I was scared sober so they use an infrared camera app to look around the room and in the corner where im sitting is a figure on my shoulder
>>
>>17109214
0/trash, I regret asking for more desu.
>>
>>17109222
Hahaha thank allah someone said something...I feel bad cause people spend quality time typing out these shit stories
>>
>>17109214
So I get up and the figure moves around the room going to everyone eventually we settle down we hear loud foot steps in the kitchen and of course lets go see what that is no camera need in the pitch black of the kitchen you can see a massive figure that made the three of us look freeze in place im done with all this shit try to go back to my seat but I cant move feel a massive cold chill hit all of us in the kitchen and the figure is gone
>>
>>17109222
Its not a story this all happened a few years ago
>>
Once got accidentalu followed by a " boogeyman"

After I threw some salt at it it went away. Ended up being contacted by a paranormal officer and shit.

Really was a fucked up situation, carry a UV light on me at all times now.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.