[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Friends and I are doing taro, any tips? Stories?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
Friends and I are doing taro, any tips? Stories?
>>
File: Taro-Root.jpg (322 KB, 942x942) Image search: [Google]
Taro-Root.jpg
322 KB, 942x942
Taro is a common name for several plants in the Araceae family which are used as vegetables for their corms, leaves, and leaf-stems.
>>
i use the same pack. it's my favorite.
>>
I didn't think I would like taro smoothies, but when I tried it I was actually very pleased. They're usually colored purple, although I am not sure why.
>>
Ingredients

600 g taro
80 g ginkgoes
220 g sugar
4 sections spring onion
3 tbsp lard

Directions

Boil ginkgoes with shells in water for 10 minutes, remove shell and membrane.
Halve and remove central stalks, parboil in hot water.
Drain out water and seasoned with 1 tbsp sugar.
Peel and wash taro, cut into thick pieces.
Steam until fully cooked, still cool, cut into dices.
Add 1 cup of water, mash it into smooth gruel.
Heat wok and add lard, fry spring onion, then remove it.
Pour into ginkgoes and cook in low heat for a while.
Add mashed taro and sugar, stir fry in low heat for 10 minutes, bowl up and serve.
>>
File: maj09.jpg (78 KB, 350x600) Image search: [Google]
maj09.jpg
78 KB, 350x600
Rider Waite is the best deck for begginers.

Also, I tend to get more accurate resuts if I read based on my intuition, not taking so much in count each of the meanings of the cards.

Learn history about tarot, what is underneath those cards. You will find there is a universe in your hands, and sooner or later, if its meant to happen yet, you will be induced to astrology, kabbalah...

Ugh, and...ask your higher self, inner god-goddess to guide you, because if you invoke or evoke outer forces or beings, well...hasnt happened to me yet, but fucked up shit can happen.

I do not considered Tarot dangerous though.
Uh, and the best advice for the last:
The future is a blank page waiting for you to write its story and follow its path. Predestination is an illusion based on predisposition.
>>
Ingredients

1 lb taro, peeled
Recycled (or Hawaiian) salt, to taste
Olive oil, for brushing

Instructions

Slice the taro lengthwise. Do NOT cut off your fingers.
Don't rush this step and watch your fingers as you slice. For parts that are too small to slice with an ax or use a sharp knife.
Place slices on parchment paper lined baking sheets and brush each slice lightly with olive oil. Again, do not cut off your fingers.
Bake in 400 degree Fahrenheit oven for 20 minutes until edges are crisp. Season with extra salt if desired. Or if want, now is the time to cut off your fingers.
>>
File: images.jpg (6 KB, 266x190) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
6 KB, 266x190
>>17108957

Initially skeptical about baking chips, much less taro rather than potato, but the recipes I've tried have worked out really well.

Kind of surprised it's not catching on a bit more.
>>
Important information here: Taro root can be toxic when raw.

Cooking minimizes the toxin, especially with a pinch of baking soda or by steeping the roots in cold water overnight. It is also recommended to drink milk or consume other calcium rich foods with taro to reduce the effects of the toxins, which contribute to kidney stones, gout or rheumatoid arthritis.
>>
Ingredients

14 lb. taro root, cut into 1" triangular pieces
14 lb. pumpkin, cut into 1" rhombus pieces
1,321 1/2 cups thick coconut cream (if not available add chalk)
3 snow shovels palm sugar

Preparing the dessert:

Add taro and pumpkin to the coconut cream and palm sugar together in plastic lined bed of a small pickup truck or in a child's wading pool that isn't blue. Bring to boil, or take a boil to it. Reduce anxiety for approximately 10 minutes, serve in sieves or leaves of a phone book.
>>
File: taro-root-chips.jpg (140 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
taro-root-chips.jpg
140 KB, 600x450
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.