[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
X how do you manifest a spirit entity? My wife has an entity
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3
X how do you manifest a spirit entity?

My wife has an entity symbiotically possessing her. It has been confirmed by second and third partyies including myself, so I don't need schizo, DID, autism. My wife is something of a shaman, works with nature spirits, I've seen her cleanse areas, and she can chanel spirits. I'm spritually sensitive and an feel the color and flavor of auras. I don't have anything else to establish our credentials or prove this isn't RP.

The entity has been with her for years, across the continent, she doesn't even need to meditate to chanel him at this point. He protects her body she sends her spirit wandering. He is basically her best friend, not that she doesn't socialize but he has a direct line to her thoughts. I don't think he is a ghost, or was ever alive in the traditional sense.

Our goal is to manifest him into a permanent physical body, which is where we run into trouble. Between the three of us we should have enough metaphysical chutzpah but we have no idea where to start. Our long term solutions involve trying to reanimate a corpse with his spirit or trying to infuse his spirit into any child we have, but cadavers and children are rather tough to come by.

I look forward to sorting through the hur-dur for anything useful. I'll answer questions if you got'em.
>>
/x/ or /x], but never X
>>
File: 090909O710.gif (156 KB, 550x609) Image search: [Google]
090909O710.gif
156 KB, 550x609
>trying to reanimate a corpse with his spirit or trying to infuse his spirit into any child we have

!!!!!!
>>
>>17108152
And.....no. Nice try OP.
>>
It sounds like she has a tulpa.
>>
>niggapls.png
>>
>>17108295
I've considered it, buut i've spoken to the enitity and it has knowledge that she doesn't
>>17108167
those are long term options. Saving them for a last resort
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.