[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
HEY. havent been on here in quite sometime due to an expierence
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
HEY. havent been on here in quite sometime due to an expierence that happened to me November of last year that gave me mass paranoia, but im back & wondering if you guys would like to here this story involving possesion & demons~~pic not related
>>
>wondering if you guys would like to here

Either post it or don't. Wanting the board to beg you to post is attention_whore nonsense.
>>
>>17107672
WTF happened to you?
>>
>>17107680
I don't want to write out this long thing for nobody to read it, but i'll post it anyway.
>>
theres some background you need to know. We will call this guy Jake, he was my boyfriend for about two years but we drifted off and just stopped talking but then started hanging out again. It was late october when he first asked if I wanted to drink a few beers with him, I wasn’t in school at the time so I figured why not and decided to sneak him into my basement since I was living with my parents. We drink, show each other good music and just have some fun, so we decide to do this regularly for about the next week. We began to start drinking more & more each time and got to the point where we start telling each other things we wouldn’t dare say sober, which is normal and fine. We were laughing and listening to music and all was well and then his demeanor completely changed and he went on to tell me how he assisted in someone's suicide. I was taken back, and thinking “wow he’s completely crazy” and figured it was just the alcohol talking and I just changed the topic.
>>
>>17107792
That was the last night of normal conversation. He started telling me about why he drinks and he said its because he can’t sleep at night because “they” are watching him, he told me about how he summoned a demon and made some kind of pact but he never said what it was for. I am educated when it comes to mental health so I basically was playing the role of a therapist because he had all the signs of schizophrenia, so I continued to invite him over and listen to what he had to say. With each talk I was more and more convinced of him being schizophrenic until I became skeptical of what I really was dealing with.
>>
>>17107795
He was over and I had to go upstairs to use the bathroom, when I was walking down the stairs I heard him mumbling in a different language which sounded exactly like the stereotypical cryptic latin. Once I reached the end of the steps I called out his name “Jake.” no response, he had his coat pulled over his head, he was bowed down and just mumbling some shit. I say it once more even louder, “JAKE.” nothing, he still was doing that weird shit. So I walked over to him and once I got about two feet away from him he came out of his coat and simply looked at me and smiled. at this point I was creeped out and turned my fear into anger. I said “what the fuck was that?” He just continued to smile at me and asked me what I was talking about…”You just were speaking in some weird ass language and all bundled in your coat” He said he didn’t recall. So at this point I get pissed and tell him to get the fuck out of my house because I’m not dealing with any weird shit happening in my house. He apologized and insisted he stay but I kicked him out anyway, as I was walking him up the stairs to the side door he said “You have 7 crosses in this house, right?” I was confused and simply told him I didn’t know but to just leave my fucking house. He leaves and I feel super creeped out and the crosses thing freaked me out even more. My house is a somewhat religious household so we do have many crosses in the house but I decided to count anyways, and of course we had far more than 7 crosses but, we did have exactly 7 wooden classic crosses. (-will continue, gotta do some shit)
>>
>>17107792
What does that have to do with /x/?
>>
>>17107797
It's getting cold, isn't it?
>>
The attention whore retard way you started this thread already has me not even wanting to read your bullshit.
>>
>>17107806
It's some slut with an older guy fucking with her head, don't bother reading it.
>>
>>17107797

>(will continue, gotta do some shit)

Why the fuck did you start this thread if you had to go run some retarded errands a few minutes after you started?

You didn't even leave it on an interesting part. Your story is generic and dumb so far.
>>
I'm still interested, please go on.
>>
>>17107672
I've had similar experiences with people saying things while under demonic influence and then when you question them about it they don't remember.
>>
>>17107810

>count the wooden crosses
>7 crosses
>freak the fuck out
>call a priest friend to work out wtf is going on
>priest says that a possessed being was recently in the house
>nope.tiff
>suddenly a knock on the door, like a loundbanging
>it's jake
>let me in little piggy he says
>nope
>go down in to basement and hide in storm cellar
>realize it won't do much good, I have to get lower
>get on the floor
>everybody walk the dinosaur
>now some filler so you don't see this at the end
>priest follows me down and asks me to open the door
>refuse
>he cries
>jake bursts in
>hear him rip priest to shreds
>scared as fuck
>jake pounds on cellar door
>what happens next was a legit fucking miracle I shit you not

Cont in next post, but only if you apologize for calling my story stupid and dumb.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.