[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Has anyone heard of the bureau of sentience? I found out about
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: 2680654635_4d3e833660.jpg (155 KB, 500x340) Image search: [Google]
2680654635_4d3e833660.jpg
155 KB, 500x340
Has anyone heard of the bureau of sentience? I found out about this in the last year or so.

I'm not a writer so my explanation wont be too in depth.
All it is is a place where they sort what souls to put in what body. New ones are made and old ones are either recycled or discarded. However sometimes mistakes are made and souls that were destined to be disposed of get recycled and carry out a misplaced existence. To fix this members of the Bureau are sent to this individuals are persuade them to return to sorting to be disposed of.

Is this a thing?
>>
There is this mentally ill guy that has been posting on Above Top Secret in the Mason forum for like 10 years now, and he says this place exists on the moon, and it is a secret passed down.
>>
>>17107692
Is it that guy who thinks the moon is harvesting souls?
>>
Sounds like another bullshit control system.
>>
>>17107746
it's not a control system really, more of sorting, distribution, members and agents aren't meant to interfere with people and when assigned they are meant to resolve the issue within a year or so, failure results in termination and such
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.