[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Forth Way
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (63 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
63 KB, 400x400
Hello /x/, Has anyone studied or had any experiance with the fourth way? taught most notably (in modern times) by G.I. Gurdjieff.
Anyone moved to the fourth kind of being or higher?
>>
interested bumparoo.
>>
File: 8circ.jpg (52 KB, 397x537) Image search: [Google]
8circ.jpg
52 KB, 397x537
I am a fully imprinted fifth circuit being, exploring the 6th
>>
>>17107673
how long did it take you to reach the fifth?
>>
>>17107673
What do you think to these guys?
http://www.gurdjiefflegacy.org/ofws/ofws_intro.htm
>>
>>17107673
I am 6 am I
>>
File: image.jpg (96 KB, 680x267) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
96 KB, 680x267
I want to do 'the work' does anyone have any suggestions on a good place to start?
>>
>>17107673

I'm working on the 6th and 7th and trying to trigger the 8th. I don't get laid enough for the 5th.
>>
>>17107749
That's silly. You have to ascend them in order. Have you read Prometheus Rising?

>>17107699
This is the first I have heard of them.

>>17107686
I had 5th and 6th circuit experiences starting in childhood. Imprinted the fifth in my late teenage years/early 20s like any human. It involves sexual maturity soooo
>>
File: enneagram.jpg (27 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
enneagram.jpg
27 KB, 225x225
>>17107559
I can probably answer your questions, OP.
>>
>>17107741
Self remembering.
You try to watch your self, your thoughts, your emotions as a witness. It's like mindfulness meditation, but it won't do any good if you're doing it only for 20 minutes a day. You must to always self remember, and especially when you are triggered by words, actions, emotions. For example, someone called you a faggot; you, instead of reacting immediately, just sit calmly and observe what's happening inside.
If you put effort into it, it will bring results; however, don't expect it to be easy - when the horror of the situation will kick in, you will realize that whatever hipster or /x/philes or fedoras say about being a robot is mere a pebble compared to the Everest (it's that shocking).
>>
>>17109356
>>17107741

That's right. The enormity of the situation. Another good phrase to look up is "External Considering."
>>
https://web.archive.org/web/20150529033236/http://kesdjan.com/exercises/ec.html
>>
>Type 4 and 9 (seven each) .
>>
>>17107559
in my experience, you can do it whenever you want.
it just takes a certain kind of mindset.
first, allow yourself the access to the ability to recognize mindset, i reccomend doing this by watching fiction with heavily inspired characters, this can be recognized by perception, which can be influenced by chemical understanding through intake.
>>
Bump

http://www.gurdjieff.am/in-search/index.pdf
>>
File: Sufi.jpg (68 KB, 780x498) Image search: [Google]
Sufi.jpg
68 KB, 780x498
I am at the moment in critical practice and I am risking alot being here.
Make it count. I will answer some of the most pointing questions for help.
>>
see: Jesus, OP
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.