[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
TheEyesInTheWoods
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 2
File: 2015-12-20_17-23-07.png (372 KB, 874x498) Image search: [Google]
2015-12-20_17-23-07.png
372 KB, 874x498
Hey /x/
tl;dr A friend received creepy videos with riddles, we solved them, but never the mystery was never solved.

I thought I'd share the story of theotw with you. This isn't the first time we've done this, but I thought to myself "why not?" And so here we go again.

In November 3 years ago, a friend of mine received the following video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OImPXqmGV4M
As you can probably tell, this thing is filled with clues and mystery to be solved, and so he chose to share this with us.
>inb4 the friend did it
We aren't sure, but assume not as his editing skills and cunning doesn't match up.
Anyway, this first one was simple, the next one, not so much, but we managed to solve it but that was also when things got real fucking creepy, cause the called "eyes and ears" contain the following:
> A flash of an image the involved something that looked the very same kind of surgery his brother had just undergone.
> Video footage of an outdoor lamp mounted to his house.
> The lyrics "I'm in the corner watching you.." from the song 'Dancing on my own' by Robyn played in reverse.
Needless to say the guy was getting scared, but it got worse. In the threads thumbnail you can see a symbol that has been repeated several times through out the video.
Now I don't remember how we found out, but this symbol means tree(s) and was a hint of what was to come as much of the next video took place in the forest less then half a kilometer away. The video also contain 5 coordinates for place around his area, the when lined up drew that very symbol. We also managed to decipher and decode all the different clues in the video, all of which I am in possession of.
We don't really care if you believe us or not, as this isn't the first time we've shown it off.
In closing, I'd like to add that the last instruction we got, was to go dig in the woods, a thing we never dared to try.
And that's more or less the story of TheEyesInTheWoods.
>>
File: 2015-12-20_18-12-38.png (591 KB, 862x486) Image search: [Google]
2015-12-20_18-12-38.png
591 KB, 862x486
Bumping with picture of surgery
>>
The second video of three
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pyCxq1jfqig
this is the one with the lyrics
Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.