[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Someone please e/x/plain this freaky experience!! Sorry it's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: images (3).jpg (17 KB, 512x287) Image search: [Google]
images (3).jpg
17 KB, 512x287
Someone please e/x/plain this freaky experience!! Sorry it's long but have been tripping out hard over it... happened 3 days ago:

After being out all day I pulled up home where I live with my gf. My phone was flat, and she parks her car in the garage while I park on the front lawn, so I wasn't sure if she was home or not. I walked inside and called out for her and she called my name back from what sounded like the bathroom. I went to go charge my phone in the bedroom, passing a closed bathroom door on my way where I could hear water filling the bath. It was odd the door being closed, since we're way comfortable with each other being 5 years into our relationship.

I started my phone charging and grabbed a snack from the kitchen coz I was starving. I went to check if my gf wanted to get take out with me and on my way I could hear her distinct laughter over the running bath water, and when I got to the door I could hear her talking, mentioning her best friends name. I figured she was on the phone which was weird to me while running a bath.

I tried opening the door, but it was locked. I called out to her again through the door, but she continued talking to her friend. I called out louder thinking she just didn't hear me. That's when I noticed my toes were becoming wet. Water was flowing through from under the door! I was banging on the door at this point, but she laughed and continued talking. Water still surrounding my feet, I began throwing myself into the door. That's when she screamed my name in a way that's hard to describe, but with definite panic in her voice. I became desperate and managed to break the door down.
>>
So what happened then?
>>
What I found made my heart stop. The bath was overflowing and my gf was.. nowhere. I quickly turned off the taps and just stood there confused, then fear took over. WTF just happened?! I heard her in there and the bath was left running! I pulled the plug out and rushed to my phone. My hands were shaking as I read messages from my gf saying she was at her best friends place, making the most out of her pool (it's been pretty hot here in aus). She wasn't even home.

I tried calling her and her friend but had no luck getting through. I sent her a text and scoped out the whole house and garage which was empty, so I went to mop up the excess water. Maybe she could have left it running by mistake and I could have been imagining things, but no, I just couldn't ignore how fucked up this all felt. Going back to my phone I realised I had her friends home number, so I tried that and felt some relief when I heard her mum on the other end.

I asked where my gf was and she said she could see the 2 in the pool from the window. This calmed me down, until she made a comment about the 2 laughing together. This put me on edge after my weird experience and I started sensing something bad was happening, so much that I became frantic on the phone demanding the mum to make them get out of the pool that instant! She was naturally confused, but I kept insisting until I could hear her calling my gf to speak to me on the phone.
>>
What happened next?
>>
Shortly after, I welcomed my gfs voice, though she said I was scaring her friends mum. That's when it happened - I heard the biggest crack followed by a splash, as what I later found out to be a huge tree branch breaking off and landing in the water. This was followed by screaming and I began panicking asking what was happening. My gf explained it to me, but included another detail which sent chills down my spine. The branch fell right where my gf and her friend were just talking in the pool, only having moved since I had called.

I later found out my gf hadn't even touched the bath, and after telling her what happened at home we are both freaked out and she's convinced I saved her life through some psychic shit. Can someone please tell me if they've experienced ANYTHING similar to this?! Can't get my head around it and last night I woke up to what I though was my brothers voice whispering, but it quickly stopped. I couldn't make out what was said but I talked to him today and he was fine. Maybe I'm just getting paranoid now, but I just don't know :/
>>
>>17107112
omg le spooky paranormal stuff :(((
grow up. This board is sarcastic for fucks sake. It's only meant to make memes like ayy lmao and "he's coming".
>>
>I park on the front lawn

You fucking degenerate go sort out your life
>>
>>17107112
>gf

stopped reading
>>
>>17108164

top kek
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.