[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Times technology was turned around for public
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: repto.jpg (30 KB, 412x412) Image search: [Google]
repto.jpg
30 KB, 412x412
SO. Im gonna make a pic. I need some examples technology was used for against the public when it was made for a better purpose.

this is magic...example magicians trick: into the box goes a diet pepsi, out comes aspartame a fucking toxin.

General tech reversal thread.

Some examples:

Security Cams: did the guy who dreamed of security cameras want to point them at the jungles? at caves? at places where missing people were lost? or did he want to stick them in shopping malls and on the street.

Tanks: did the guy who invented tanks want to steam roll jungle aliens and blast caves? with 100% safety and metal armor? i bet he did... of course they flattened half of europe with tanks and hitler (conveniently when everyone was mad about... aliens)

Pesticide: pesticide was made to kill bugs. its sprayed on foods (for 100 years) (instead of lemon juice dilluted w/ water. a natural pesticide), and smoke it in cigarettes

Gas chamber: did the jews have a plan of dumping gas into the alleged nephillim caves, only to get gassed by hitler?

Drones: do we want to use drones for tracking aliens, jungles, and taking cool pictures? The government is using them as assassination devices (probably against muslim 15 year olds or something rediculous).

If you have any more examples please share
>>
You should check out the How We Got to Now series. It's a pretty great rundown of how history actually works.
>>
Do you think the guys that invented the internet would have thought that it would help anti-info, snake oil salesmen and propagate mental disorders (alá schizophrenia) as a perfectly fine and sane thing to have and use it to make silly fucks believe literally everything they read on it?
>>
>>17106688
Tanks were invented for the sole purpose of war
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.