[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Stanton Friedman & Mark Sargent
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5
Are we inside a Truman show enclosed world, thousands of miles wide? Did we really go to the moon? Is the sun closer to our earth than we’ve been led to believe by the “powers that be”? Legendary researcher Stanton Friedman squares off with fellow Truth Frequency Radio host and producer of “Flat Earth Clues”, Mark K. Sargent in this special broadcast.

http://truthfrequencyradio.com/flat-earth-debate-with-stanton-friedman-and-mark-k-sargent/
>>
dis gonna b live?
>>
>>17106541
those images are most likely taken with increasingly advanced technology, enhancing quality, and taken at different times of year at different locations
>>
>>17106541
This pic is retarded even by /pol/ standards.
>>
File: the-best-sunset-ever.jpg (22 KB, 550x366) Image search: [Google]
the-best-sunset-ever.jpg
22 KB, 550x366
18,000iah people work for NASA. Most went to school and were taught the fundamentals of science, geography and astronomy.

You mean to tell me after all that hard work in school, they get hired and told it was all a sham. Science was made up by da evil guberment.

Flat Earther are retarded.

Look at this sun sinking below the "infinite flat plane". Use your Brian and not your emotions, OP.
>>
>>17106742
Sorry for shit punctuation.
>>
>>17106742
Flat-earthers are trolls. Unless there are people out there that level of potato... Amazing, really.
>>
File: hBCCF0F7E.jpg (31 KB, 500x387) Image search: [Google]
hBCCF0F7E.jpg
31 KB, 500x387
>>17106541
>Stanton Friedman
Is he the alien implant guy?, I thought he died sometime within the last five years or so?.

this isn't another one of those timeslip things is it?.
>>
>>17106563
>>17106640
that's the point, I think it's to make flat earthers look retarded.

At least no one is interviewing that shill eric dubai. He bans anyone from his forum who even slightly disagrees.
>>
>>17106541
Stanton Friedman is shit.

Richard Dolan is da man.
>>
>>17106742
>implying they get told that it is a sham
Check
>>
File: world correct order best.png (4 MB, 2005x1246) Image search: [Google]
world correct order best.png
4 MB, 2005x1246
>>17106849
Whoops, made some errors... This is better.
>>
>>17106810
>Richard Dolan
what about the suicides?
>>
what suicides?
>>
File: xdc.jpg (1 MB, 1360x2371) Image search: [Google]
xdc.jpg
1 MB, 1360x2371
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.