[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Stalking / Gang Stalking Help
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
May I first state that this is a general inquiry, this is not RP, I don't want rp stories or bullshit. There was a gang stalking thread recentlyand some of it seemed legit and others seemed like roleplay. Recently a good friend of mine's mother was attacked by a man, who is now currently stalking her. Aparently his residency is out of state and is a repeated offender. He has not been caught, but what has been bugging me and my friend is that his mother called the cops the other day, and the stalker knew the time of the call and when police showed up. I don't know how this could be unless he was repeatedly 24 hr stalking the house or had an accomplice. I'm looking for any advice or people with similar situations. This isn't extremely paranormal but very creepy as to how one man is capable of keeping such tabs on my friend's mother.
>>
Stalking is something different from "gang stalking."

A single committed stalker can very easily keep tabs on things you wouldn't believe.

Please don't try to turn something serious and real into gang stalking roleplay schizophrenic bullshit.
>>
>>17106354
+1
>>
this seems like legitimate stalking, gang stalking is a different thing. and id suggest if you don't want people calling u schitzophrenic u don't call it gang stalking
>>
>>17106343
What makes you say he knew when she made the call? like what did he do ?
>>
>>17106343
Why couldn't he have simply been watching when the police showed up? He couldn't have been watching for an hour and gotten lucky?
>>
>>17106343

gangstalking is an extremely rare occurence in the way we think of it. i mean if you count those raids where people are cyberstalking and somewhat real life stalking random victims on /b/, sure.

but outside of that sort of scenario there isnt much of a reason to gangstalk anyone. the government supposedly did it as part of some experiments but outside of that?

as for real stalking its easier than you'd think to keep tabs on someone without watching them 24/7. if you bug their house / phone its not hard at all.
>>
It does seem possible, that the guy could have done it completely on his own, it just seemed really odd. Also you're right, when I use the term game stalking I used that incorrectly. It just reminded me of a previous thread. But this isn't schitzo shit, because the dude's mum was assaulted last week. I guess I might chalk it up to being bugged. But this shit I feel like happens so infrequently it's just spooky knowing that it's a possibility of being bugged. It could be he got lucky with the cops too, it was just creepy when he told me the guy cold her like next day about. it.
>>
>>17106706
Are you looking to do something about it? What kind of resources do you have available? How many man hours and how many men?
>>
Can they hear the music stop?
>>
>>17106593
I think he said the stalker lives out of state, so he couldn't have been watching.
>>
Cont. Asked my friend what he wanted to do, he said hes just going to stay home and up all night for like the next month. Asked him if hes seen the guy. Aparently hes some big / fat old white guy. He has a baseball bat. He told me he doesnt know what henthinks will happen, the police are involved but hes staying up nihhts to be safe. I guess at this point its one most likely one guy toying with them. And he seems to just make sure hes able to make sure shit doesnt go down while he's there.
>>
>>17107091
Guy has residency out of state but is definitely / was definitely in state this week. I have no idea how his mum became a target tho. But she's single and lives alone which makes shit worse.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.