[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Cat
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: SedXBTH.jpg (907 KB, 2400x1600) Image search: [Google]
SedXBTH.jpg
907 KB, 2400x1600
Hello x, this is something that happened a couple of minutes ago and is still happening.

I got home late tonight and I heard the cat meowing upstairs a few minutes after I got settled in. I thought nothing of it and proceeded to get a snack in the kitchen.

The kitchen has a glass windowed door that leads to the back yard. While I was eating, I see my cat outside the door. There is no logical way the cat could have got outside from upstairs and come downstairs.

What's going on? Demons? Alien cat?
>>
Maybe it fell out of a window?
>>
>>17106339

All the windows are closed and locked, as well as the upstairs door that leads to the patio.
>>
OP this has been happening in my house as well.

It doesn't sound like an ordinary meow, does it? Deeper than usual?
>>
>>17106388
I don't remember, I don't think so though.
>>
File: 100_1160_2.jpg (199 KB, 922x691) Image search: [Google]
100_1160_2.jpg
199 KB, 922x691
A cat gets outside without OP's help: MUST BE PARANORMAL
>>
>>17107953
Dude, that's the whole damn board. Something happens that I can't explain, therefore paranormal.
>>
>>17106310
go get your cat inside you inconsiderate fuck
its cold as fuck and it must be scared
>>
>>17106310
You sure it was your cat outside and not just some neighborhood stray?
>>
>>17108257
its a skinwalker. burn down your neighborhood and any nearby forests
>>
>>17106310
A few weeks ago when I was playing with my new kitten he suddenly stopped next to the couch and looked down the hallway with his "aggressive" cat look (black eyes, pointy ears and fluffy tail). He sat like that for like 10 seconds and didn't even look my way or react at all when I called him. He did this twice in at same place. Still creeps me the fuck out because I was home alone.
>>
>>17108263

This anon offers sound advice.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.