[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Coast to Coast AM Hosted by Jimmy Church
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 5
File: c2c.jpg (65 KB, 639x185) Image search: [Google]
c2c.jpg
65 KB, 639x185
http://player.640toronto.com/#/

Writer and researcher Leo Lyon Zagami has been directly involved with secret societies associated with the New World Order. He joins Jimmy Church (email) to discuss what he knows about these powerful forces, and the guiding hands behind many world events. In the first hour, practicing attorney, Andrew D. Basiago, who claims he was part of DARPA’s Project Pegasus as a young child, and one of America's early time-space explorers, will discuss his campaign for the Presidency and what he thinks of the current line-up of candidates.
>>
File: fbnew3.webm (984 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
fbnew3.webm
984 KB, 640x640
1st for be on your best behavior so you dont get sued lmao
>>
>>17106123
Don't mention R*mona B*ll at all here.
>>
Working in a shit warehouse 3rd shift security here. I'll be with you all til the end
>>
File: hamreum.gif (890 KB, 536x356) Image search: [Google]
hamreum.gif
890 KB, 536x356
>>17106125
I wont :3 Ive learned my lesson.
>>
fuck, i forgot about all the fucking commercials
>>
File: catholic qt.jpg (46 KB, 428x428) Image search: [Google]
catholic qt.jpg
46 KB, 428x428
>>17106116

NWO and asians thread?
>>
>>17106137
As long as you keep the two balanced
>>
>>17106132
wadegab has already archived all of 4chin. moot gave them a thumbdrive with all the info
>>
>>17106141
FUCKKKKKKK
>>
About time. shit.
>>
More commercials?
>>
>>17106159

you act like you have never listened to coast to coast before
>>
>>17106163
I have. it's just been a few years since I listened to a live one. I usually find them on youtube and listen there.
>>
Jimmy djeurdge?
>>
which one of you cucks is posing as artbell in their irc room
>>
>>17106183
what irc room?
link?
>>
>>17106159
there is more commercials than radio
psychic treadmill repairmen can't afford to advertise on the glorious c2c though.
>>
>>17106193
i posted that question in the wrong tab but here ya go

http://ufoship.com/chat/
>>
So are coast threads ok now as long as it isnt noory?
>>
>>17106195
Not as bad as ground zero with Snide Lewis
>>
>>17106199
>http://ufoship.com/chat/
thanks anon
>>
you guys listening?
>>
>>17106227
no
>>
What the fuck is this guy even talking about? He's all over the place. First he's an elite secret time/space agent trained from birth, then he's gonna be president first running in 2016?

I've never even heard of him before. Anyone read any of his books/articles and can shed more light on it? I mean, he's clearly nuts, but I'm trying to orient myself with the broadcast and finding it pretty difficult.
>>
>>17106227
I'm here anon
>>
>>17106227
i am but i can't stand this mega shill Basiago. He is so ridiculous.
>i'm announcing i'm running for president!
>literally no one cares
>>
>>17106159
>commercials
>on commercial media
Ikr.
>>
You guys think you have it bad.

I listened to the Thursday night show at work, it was George snoory literally talking for 2 hours with Don Knotts step brother. All about how Don Knotts and what he was like in real life and what he was like to work with etc.

Don fucking knotts.
>>
>>17106236
>>17106241
I'm not really following this either. Any other guys on tonight?
>>
I hate Jimmy church

dub dub dub
>>
>>17106236
he is a supreme bullshitter, full of so much shit it's impossible to sum up the amount of made up nonsense he diarrheas out of his ass mouth.
>>
I wish we could get /comfy/ old art threads.
>>
>>17106252
http://ufoship.com/chat/
wadegag podcast. they are overflowing with butthurt and blaming /x/ for fart leaving this mortal coil
>>
>>17106270
lol kek
>>
>>17106255
>>17106252
Glad I'm not the only one. *sigh* As usual, paranormal radio just playing as background noise.

>>17106264
I really like the G2G threads, but it kinda seems like blasphemy to listen to it unless it's near Halloween (or I'm trying to stay awake during a long drive).
>>
>>17106270
lol at that person yelling about being cucked
>>
>>17106236
He used to be really interesting on his first appearance on coast, claiming as a kid they put this thing on his head called a holochrome visor and he was able to visit different timelines and that there were people living on mars and that the different presidents were selected before birth and all sorts of interconnected craziness. it's convoluted and hard to explain but actually worth a listen if you have time and can find it.
>>
>>17106282
found it, it was project pegasus and there is a 14 part interview from the old coast if you past this in your browser, otherwise I think it will just play the embedded part instead of the playlist.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yxDmOJ3sePA&list=PL3421C577EABC1751
>>
>>17106282
I actually might. It's hard to sit through, though, because if you're making shit like this up you either have to REALLY know the subject or be a REALLY good bullshitter and he doesn't seem to be either. I tuned in like right before that post and my bs radar was pinged out within 30 seconds.

Almost as cringey as a 12-y/o trying to start a new RP trend on 4chan after their 5th grade writing teacher told them their short stories are amazing and they should write a book.

Never-the-less, I do enjoy well-done time related stories. I'll try to find the first one and decide from there.
>>
gagcast is live now. get in here cucks
>>17106270
>>
>>17106289
Right on, thx m8!
>>
Is it just gonna be /x/ blaming?
>>
>he may have gone to 4chan
OH FUCKKKKKKKKK
>>
File: 1429160933870.jpg (69 KB, 490x440) Image search: [Google]
1429160933870.jpg
69 KB, 490x440
>>17106248
>>
this guy just said that the OTO, ordo templi orientis theatened to kill him, which is weird.
>>
y'all are missing out, he's talking about giant bones of the nephilim in the vatican. prob better than teen gossip on wadegab.
>>
>>17106501
sorry i was shitposting in the gabcast chat room
>>
Just tuned in. What the fuck are they talking about pronunciation for?
>>
>>17106552
it does sound funny that they are trying to blame this all on 4chan
>>
>>17106570
that's all it was and then 4chan showed up in the chat room.
>>
>>17106577
haha nice, they prob think we have spies everywhere. what a buncha cucks.
>>
>>17106588
/b/ got in there and it was just shit
>>
It was a mistake to invite /b/. It always is a mistake to invite /b/ to anything. When will you learn?
>>
>June 18, 2009 I found this comment on Phil's youtube video for Leo. Phil was a huge follower of Leo and recorded calls with him all the time and posted them on the internet.

>Here is his comment.

grinreaperdutchphil (1 week ago) "He said he used to be SMOM but later rejected his membership. He claims to be a grandmaster of a brand of Illuminati called Ordo Illuminatorum Universalis."

"He is also a CIA disinformation agent. When I found this out I cut ties with him completely. I have no business working for the CIA, thank you very much."
>>
>>17106642
yeah they are a bunch of edgey 12 year olds who spam animal torture :( , they don't know how to troll within the subject lines.

>>17106655
well the guy claims to be former illuminati so I would take anything he says with a large grain of salt anyways.
Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.