[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does /x/ know of any weird/creepy hermits around where you live?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 4
Does /x/ know of any weird/creepy hermits around where you live? ...Other than yourself.
>>
Bumping a potentially good thread
>>
Other than myself? No. But I have been freaking out my town for about a year now by playing the role of introverted scientist.
>'bout a year ago
>moved into a very small (one story three rooms) house on the edge of town in a small town in Nevada
>the town is more like a strip of a few small businesses and houses
>literally not even a corporate grocery store only the small family owned place
>anyway, a week before I move in I buy a long black overcoat, a black hat and a labcoat
>move in quietly and make no attempt to get to know locals, stay inside with blinds closed all day for a week
>a few times the doorbell is rung, but I never answer
>after a week, I run out of food and decide it's time to make my first appearance
>put on the all black outfit and head outside
>it's blistering hot especially in all black
>pretend not to care
>I go to the "general store" and buy some stuff, pretty much everybody gave me looks and a few people joked about it, but I only responded with one word answers
>ever since then I rarely leave my house
>only go out to "collect samples" in which I scoop up some dirt in a public place, careful that people can see me
>I stopped going to the general store, instead I drive an hour away in the dead of night to go to the Walmart in the next town just so people will think I don't eat
>have heard children whisper about me
>I'm the scary story kids stay up at night thinking about
>in reality I stay up all night browsing 4chan and getting off to freaking out a whole small town
>>
When I was a little kid we used to drive on an old gravel road to see "the hermit on kermit road"

It was an old Airstream style camper off the side of the road in an overgrown patch of brush that was gated off. Only ever saw him sitting on his "porch" twice.

Whether there was anything more mysterious about him I can't say.
>>
>>17106196
You are the hero this board needs.
>>
>>17106196
Now that takes some serious dedication. If anyone in that town goes missing, you'll probably end up getting fucked by the police.
>>
well, there's this
>>
File: see_04_3717.jpg (31 KB, 333x500) Image search: [Google]
see_04_3717.jpg
31 KB, 333x500
>>17106088
There's this guy. People just call him Jesus. If I'm not mistaken, he said in an interview once that he washes his hair once a year, because he needs the time to think about life.
>>
File: old hermit.jpg (134 KB, 1600x1202) Image search: [Google]
old hermit.jpg
134 KB, 1600x1202
i get a weird feeling around this guy, i think he has some sort of telekinetic powers... might be in the occult?
>>
>>17107210
Doesn't he live out beyond the dune sea?
>>
>>17106196
That's dedication, but it's also pretty weird. You must not have any friends, huh.
>>
>, huh.

So what is it, underage or tumblr?
>>
Not really,i live in a city in Greece so there aren't any weird creeps around here

I wish there were tho,discussing creepy stuff with a horror fan would be nice
>>
>>17107345
>Greece
>No creeps
Yea, right.
>>
>>17107378
Why?They are mostly normalfags here
>>
>>17107378

He's one of the creeps obv...

...he doesn't know what he and his kind are, obv...
>>
>>17106196
When anything bad happens they will all blame you, they may not even need evidence. Just saying.
>>
When I lived in the country side in Wales, there was this guy who lived in a run down trailer near my farm. He never did anything as far as I know but he was very spooky
>>
>>17107109
tl;dr please
>>
>>17107447
It literally gets straight to the point
just read the first two paragraphs and scim through the rest you retard
>>
There's this crazy black guy that spends all his time walking around this one area of town. I've never seen him do anything but flip people off. That's all he does. Anyone driving or walking by (very busy intersection so lots of people) gets the finger. He doesn't discriminate, everyone including little kids get the finger. Shit is pretty hilarious.
>>
https://youtu.be/zMmfgnaMb-k?t=17s
hermits united? hermits united.
>>
>>17108129
Have you ever flipped him off back?
>>
>>17108538
Of course. He's been doing this for years. People do it back sometimes but it's to the point where it would be weird to not see him there so most people just ignore it because it's just how things are.
>>
>>17108575
I guess every town has their crazies. There's a guy who rides around town on a bike where I live. He looks homeless, long hair, scraggly beard, his jeans are all stitched together.. but he's got a house. A big one actually. His niece rents a room from him too. He just likes to ride around collecting cans and going through dumpsters. He's a nice guy tho. He gave me a bottle of sake he found.
>>
>>17108593
Oh yeah. I live in Berkeley, CA now and there's crazy people all over the damn place here.
>>
>>17108601
Kek, I bet there are.
>>
>>17108613
It's something you have to deal with on a daily basis here. Had one tall lanky guy in high heels, booty shorts and a small women's tank top shuffle up to the back of the bar where I was hanging out with some friends after hours, like 3am. Starts going through the ashtrays looking for half smoked cogs. My friend gives him a smoke from her pack. He mumbles something and thankfully fucks off. Friends decide to leave and get in their car, I start walking because I just live around the corner. Get to the end of the parking lot and dude is there trying to fight a tree. Punching and kicking it. Even took his heels of and tossed them up into the foliage. Not even the worst one around here.
>>
>>17108639
Wow. Kinda glad I'm in a small southern town. I'm mean there's nothing wrong with being odd or different but geez. Those big west coast cities just sound like they suck.
>>
>>17108606
>>17108603
>>17108608

Stop. Just stop.
>>
>>17108657
Seriously. Wtf is that all about?
>>
>>17108665
You were close, senpai.
>>
>>17106088
Not really a hermit but theres a guy roaming around my neighborhood who has probably been hiding out somewhere in the woods who attacked a boy in a sling and robbed him and he's made several attempts to get people alone or get into their houses but no one can seem to catch him
>>
>>17108643
They really do. Don't even get me started on the "normal" people here. I'm moving out of this crazy state ASAP, seen way too much shit. Thinking Montana. I'll take innawoods spooks instead of getting shot over a cigarette or ever having to nearly knife fight a tweaker ever again.
>>
>>17108681
I hear ya. My little town is nice now but it's growing fast. I doubt I'm gonna be here in the next five years. Its gonna get too crazy for me and my hermit sensibilities. What brought you to Berkeley anyways? Were you born there?
>>
>>17108683
Take it from me, such things are not good at all. They are not good for anyone, since they do not assist a person in illumination. They just create more delusions that can't be contexualized. One should avoid that at all costs.
>>
>>17108683
Should have just made your own thread instead of spamming other threads with unrelated shit that nobody asked for, you retarded faggot. If you want attention so bad, go show your bitchtits to /b/.
>>
theres a street in my city with a ton of homeless sex offenders on it
like..their case files say they have no permanent residence but they can be traced to that specific street, so i guess they just camp out there or something
so scary
>>
>>17108704
That sounds like a really sad, creepy place.
>>
>>17108708
i would see them sometimes when i went to the library..i guess they were in some sort of adult education/job placement program
>>
>>17108692
I moved here from a ghetto town further inland because I wanted to go to the community college and eventually the university there. Weird hippies and SJWs everywhere. Had some white woman with tumblr glasses tell me that she hates all white males at the same bar I was talking about. She's married to a white guy and has kids with him. People here are very delusional and full of themselves. Can't wait to leave.
>>
>>17108704
There's a neighborhood in my hometown where all the sex offenders live. I used to do background checks for a company and looked it up. The town cemetery is also there. Remember the Jaycee Dugard case? She was eventually found in that neighborhood.
>>
>>17108713
Well, good luck anon. I hope you can get the hell outta there soon.
>>
>>17108735
Thanks, I'm trying. Hope I can fit in well in whatever state I end up in.
>>
>>17108729
Jesus Christ. It still gets to me that the police just did not give a fuck enough to do their job and save her.
>>
>>17108729
That's pretty creepy.
>>
>>17108749
>>17108751
Nobody that lived here was even really that shocked. Of course we talked about how fucked up it was but when it came the fact that it happened here, the usual sentiment was "yeah, this place is pretty fucked up".
>>
>>17108775
Makes it even worse imo :/ I really hope her case changed things,even a little bit. I hope they pay better attention to the people living in that area now.
>>
>>17108785
They have worse problems now. Gang violence is at its peak. The whole place is fucked. One of my friends was killed by a stray bullet while walking down the street with some friends. I was hanging out with him at the snack bar right before he left. Last words I said to him were "see you tomorrow, bro".
>>
>>17108855
Im so sorry. I hope you can move away to a nicer place soon.
>>
We've got a guy who goes around in traditional African garb standing on overpasses and blessing folks around the area. Real good guy, met him a few times, but some folks don't like him as he has a tendency to not notice traffic when walking.

Not spooky if you know what's going on, but a local legend nonetheless.
>>
http://www.gq.com/story/the-last-true-hermit
>>
>>17108872
Thanks, anon. Berkeleybro from the other post here so I got out. To an even more retarded place. I'll never lie about being from the SF bay area but fuck this place. I envy all you ruralanons.
>>
>>17106196

Just wait till they kill you for their own "protection".
>>
>>17106196
Someone screencap this for the future when one of those kids jumps on here with a greentext about the "Scientist man that never left his house"
>>
I used to live on an island called Quintana, and there was this homeless man named Prince, which in retrospect probably wasnt his real name.
He claimed to be a prince in India and his father had bought the Island and he was waiting for all the paper work to go through so he could claim his rightful title.
he bathed in the ocean.
>>
>>17107109
anyone have an archive of this thread? whoever put this collage together was probably a mouth breathing retard
>>
>>17107109

>life or death situation
>find time to post what's happening on 4chan

iwanttobelieve.jpg
>>
I wonder if u mean old Ben?
>>
>>17106088
There's a homeless lady living in a little garbage fort that I pass by on my way to class. She has a sketchbook where she draws sketches of people, and she's actually pretty talented.

I'm convinced she's drawing the faces of people she's killed
>>
>>17109298
Or the faces she sees that nobody else can see?
>>
>>17109298
Buy some from her and post them here. Please.
>>
>>17109335
Bump
>>
>>17109298
>>17109335
Seconded, I would also like to see them
Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.