[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey guys. This is kind of long and probably won't make much
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (26 KB, 552x414) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
26 KB, 552x414
Hey guys. This is kind of long and probably won't make much sense.

Ever since I was a younger gal, probably since I can remember, I've always known I was different. I have an intuition that other people don't seem to have. I don't know if I'm psychic or Maybe I'm just smarter than the average bear.

Anyway, I've wanted to expand on it. I figure that it just be like a muscle and it needs to be exercised to get better. This is where I'm conflicted.

There are so many different paths to enlightenment and improving psychic abilities that I wouldn't even know where to start.
I've always been particularly interested in difininarion and have Leander more towards paganism or more like Native American spiritual beliefs than any organized religion.

I guess I'm just asking... How do I find out exactly what this intuition I have is and how to I make it better?
>>
>>17105757
>gal
Stopped reading there. Are you cute?
>>
>>17105757
> im a girl btw

Fuck off
>>
File: 1439343835330.jpg (82 KB, 600x474) Image search: [Google]
1439343835330.jpg
82 KB, 600x474
>I don't know if I'm psychic or Maybe I'm just smarter than the average bear

are you sarah palin? if so you are neither psychic nor are you smarter than any bear
>>
>>17105778
Yes
>>
>>17105757
Aw, that's cute. You're a special lil' snowflake in this world.
>>
>I'm a special snowflake
>btw I'm a grill

Fuck off reeeeeeeeeeeeeee
>>
>>17105757
Please give examples on what makes you feel like you're different or psychic.
>>
Whatever you like.
You don't know what you like?
Well guess what? That's life.
And bang, all talks about enlightenment are superfluous.
>>
>>17105757
Look up Michael Harner and his shamanic work. Go do some seminars with a qualified teacher, and you'll get a skill set that is applicable everywhere while activating your interests in native american/pagan things first.
>>
>>17105757
>gal
i actually stopped reading there
>>
>>17106922
And yet you had to comment.
You special little snowflake, hu?
>>
Why even mention you're a girl kek your uterus has literally nothing to do with your story
>>
>>17105757

hey OP, ill try answer as best I can.

don't think of intuition as a muscle that you can build by repetitive action.
to improve your skills, first you must know yourself.
you need to push yourself to your limits, and study yourself, a lot! you need to learn everything about yourself, and feel completely satisfied with who you are.

always strive to understand more (in relation to you, as well as how you interact with your environment.

it would be handy to get a full natal chart done and also do your MBTI (don't do a crummy online one)

when you know your strengths and better understand them, you will believe in them more. this intuition you speak of, it is not something you can "turn on", but when you learn to interpret those 'hunches' you recieve, you will better understand which are coming from your intuition and which are imagination.

but in all honestly, it's not something you can craft quickly, but these exercises should be practised every day for the rest of your life. there is no "finish line" or "final product", you just have to constantly improve every day.

don't
be
lazy

limits
are
there
to
break

as for religion/spirituality, only follow that which was given from the most high, nothing man made.
indigenous spirituality worship the earth to hold balance between man/earth, which is a good thing trust me(shame about all the genocides/shitty state of environment), but for what you want, I would worship the sun and uranus.
do your own research daily, always learn something new every day, but don't believe anything, build your own conclusions.
>>
>>17107036
>I would worship the sun and uranus
>worship uranus
>kek
>>
>>17107039

>worship uranus

hahaha yeah writing it I had a laugh

to continue from my last post/why uranus
>>17107036
'The thyroid gland, located in the throat, is related to will-power. From the misuse of the will for selfish and domineering ends, may come the condition known as hyper-thyroidism. When little effort is made to the will at all, the opposite may occur, an imbalance known as hypo-thyroidism. It is worthy of note that in some cases where there has been a growth on the thyroid, a degree of clairvoyance or telepathy has developed. The energy released upon the thyroid gland opens the door into the psychic realms of consciousness. If this gland is the highest gland activated during a person's life, at death they will be able to dwell in the corresponding afterlife realm associated with the planet Uranus. This afterlife realm is referred to as the realm of the psyche. In this instance, the term psyche is used in the same way as the ancient Greeks used the term meaning the sense of the soul. It is natural for every soul to have a sixth sense. The Uranus afterlife realm is where the soul develops psychic ability. Uranus is also the realm of extremes. It gives people who came from there an interest in the occult and psychic phenomena. Such people have times of smoothness and other times, periods of ecstasy and depression.
>>
When I was young I thought I was a special snowflake too. Then, as I grew up I met more people, and I realized that in a larger pool of acquaintances I met more people like myself. A little weird maybe, thought of as oddballs, nerds, whatever. I'm not saying you shouldn't be yourself, but let go of this vision of yourself as unique and special in a world of mundanes or normies as the kids call them nowadays. The world has plenty of people who don't follow the crowd. It isn't your mindset that will set you apart, but your actions. DO something special. The weirdos of the world are usually the innovators. To truly set yourself apart, you have to accomplish something special. This requires action, not just thought. Stay weird lil' snowflake and make the world a better place.
>>
>>17105757
Op, I know it's shady, but email [email protected]

We're looking for another female member to balance us out, and depending on how you work with a group, we may be able to take you in and teach you.

Email above and I'll reply in kind.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.