[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I did this Kundalinic yoga technique and now I'm feeling
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3
File: 1425638157221.jpg (25 KB, 500x367) Image search: [Google]
1425638157221.jpg
25 KB, 500x367
I did this Kundalinic yoga technique and now I'm feeling really dissociated and scared. I feel like I went too far without preparation. I was spasming a lot and my whole body was shaking. Right now it feels like I'm constantly floating in and out of my body.

Are there techniques to help me get through this fear? I couldn't get the energy past the middle of my spine and I had to stop.
>>
First of all: don't panic. There is never a perfect time to be "ready" for these things. But now that you started it...it won't just go away. Of course you have got energy stuck in you. Emotional blockages prevent kundalini rising. Work on being good to yourself, that is the key. You'll get through that the same way you got past being afraid of the dark when you were a kid, or any other infantile fear. Someday we simply get past it. So don't panic. Be patient. Everything is ok.
>>
And this, children, is why you don't do "Kundalini" yoga. And this is a mild event. OP only fucked up their solar plexus, imagine what this stuff can do if it hits your brain wrong. Most teachers don't have a clue what they are doing. At the very least a teacher should be able to fix anything that goes wrong.

OP, you have over-stimulated your solar plexus. You can view this on a number of levels. Physical, your nervous system is over-active. You could get sedatives to calm that. Or do physically relaxing things; get a hot bath, listen to gentle music, go for a walk in nature.

Emotionally and psychologically, try not to add your worry to the fear which has been triggered. You will settle down eventually.

Energetically, a good healer or cranial osteopath will be able to work directly with the causes of how you are feeling. I stress good, you really need someone who knows what they are doing and can handle a lot of solar plexus activity.

Main thing is, don't worry, this will settle but could leave you a bit over sensitive for a while. Very important: do not smoke any weed. Do not allow any amateurs to try healing you. Watch your breathing, and be gentle with yourself.

Whereabouts in the world are you?
>>
>>17104406
You can get that way without yoga techniques.

Your anxious. You're also delusioned. It's a bad mix... Go out with friends. Be with people. Isolation is unhealthy.
>>
>>17104447
It's rhetoric like this that further fuels this industry. Some moron is going to see this and think wow! It must be legit! A cautious warning and mention of risk! It must be true!
>>
>>17104460
Agreed. This dude is an asshole.
>>
>>17104450
>>17104460
>>17104466
Do I have to screencap this to show that the poster count is '4'? You are a total dick. Samefagging your ignorance for everyone to see. What a complete wanker.
>>
Whatever you do, do not try to move that energy with force.

Involuntary movements in the body caused by Kundalini are called Kriyas. They are sometimes a natural part of the progression of Kundalini up the spine. Think of yourself like a bell. When something hits this bell, a wave of vibration goes through it and it moves and makes sound.

The technique your doing probably released a bubble of energy, akin to a bubble popping from the floor of the ocean. That bubble rose up through your spine to alleviate the pressure and created a pop. This pop is what you felt in the movement of your body. It's just the body responding to the sudden burst of energy.

Fear is natural of course, but what can help with the fear is understanding of what kundalini is and what it is doing in your body.

When a person is conceived in the womb, as the body forms, excess energy is tucked in the base of the spine. Think of it like excess of electrical cords you have from your computer that you tuck away and hide. This excess of energy is what holds your body together and creates the illusion of an ego, a separate identity.

When the kundalini is awakened, this energy begins its movement up the spine. Its goal is to open your chakras, clear your energetic blockages which is also your ignorance, and come out through the top of your head to merge back with the energy of all that is. As a result, you awaken out of your seeming separateness into the awareness that you are all that is.

So there is really nothing to fear. This energy is divine and it is consciousness itself. It is your self. So all you can do is allow it to work in whatever way it will. Aid it along with the meditation techniques you've learned and find a suitable teacher to guide you. Good luck.
>>
>>17104406
Do qigong and

avoid kundalini at all costs if you want to fuck up your awareness, perception of things. I suffered from depersonalization disorder for 5 fucking years. You DO NOT want to waste 5 precious years of your young adult life
>>
>>17104594
see someone who does qigong work or is a qigong master
ditch kundalini. It's totally upredictable and spontaneous and most likely a scam
>>
>>17104406
Grounding techniques.
Stand barefoot. Use your imagination to imagine roots spreading from your feet deep into the earth. Use that's as a form of meditation.
You can preform it sitting down too if standing is too dizzying.

Bonus points if you envision the roots coming from your stomach, down your legs, and into the earth. More bonus points if you let your body loose and hold the moon in your stomach.
>>
i've been interested in kundalini
where should i start?
any books or stuff to watch online would help
>>
>>17104678
Start by reading the posts above from people who have experience of it and who all say, "don't do it."
>>
>>17104678
Who's to say you should or shouldn't do something? If the Universe is presenting you with an experience of kundalini, how do you know that it isn't the path for you to go?

All the people claiming that they've had bad experiences with kundalini most likely had it out of malpractice. They either didn't have a proper understanding of kundalini or a proper teacher and practice.

So it's really up to you if you want to go this path or not. If you look through the history of many spiritual teachers and sages, what you find is that somewhere along their path, their kundalini had to awaken. So it would be unwise to simply ignore it because it is, more often than not, part of awakening. Also, since you've had an experience with it, it's best to learn about it so that you can better decide for yourself what you want to do.

If you're looking for a book, I suggest reading Play of Consciousness by Muktananda and just for the hell of it, Autobiography of a Yogi by Yogananda.

In terms of Kundalini Yoga or Kriya Yoga, there really isn't any how to book out there. The books I listed document how Kundalini works and offer a few techniques and insights into it. But what I would most suggest is looking for a teacher. You can find many of them on youtube actually presenting information about kundalini, and from there, allow your intuition to guide you to the right place.
>>
>>17104406
It's demonic influence.. what did you expect from practicing demonic tier Hinduism?
>>
File: rekt.gif (605 KB, 512x588) Image search: [Google]
rekt.gif
605 KB, 512x588
>>17104487
>>
>>17105176
>universe presenting you with
It presents me with furries and Marmite but it doesn't make them right.

>a teacher
Yes, good idea. Find one who is still sane, not an ego maniac and who knows what they are doing. Protip- you won't.

>YouTube
I don't even

Problem with this stuff is some fundamental misunderstandings. Kundalini isn't something you train in as a beginner. It isn't something you advertise that you teach if you actually know something about it. It has become a buzz word for our western quick fix, easy results culture. It doesn't fit that.
>>
>>17105228
technically in hinduism only the creation god exist and all people and gods and what not are just figments of his imagination during his dream

no such thing as demons... or people for that matter
>>
File: image.jpg (36 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
36 KB, 480x360
>>17104406
Shouldn't have done that shit.
>>
>>17104487
What if this is OP
>>17104406
>>17104460
>>17104466
In which case yeah he's samefagging
But these are unique
>>17104444
>>17104447
>>17104450
>>
>>17104406
so what techniques did you do?
>>
>>17105361
Well, I guess we have a difference of opinion.

I happen to have found my teachers through friends and social media. A couple of them actually have youtube channels where they post lectures. They do this so that their students can have something to tune into to help with their understanding of the path.

My other teacher holds online meditations through webcast weekly. It works very well for everyone and the transmission is as real as it can get live. We do still meet in person from time to time, but our meetings online are really just as important.

>It isn't something you advertise that you teach if you actually know something about it.

Not exactly. There are many people that have spontaneous Kundalini awakenings. How else are they going to know what a teacher teaches if the teachers didn't advertise?

>Find one who is still sane, not an ego maniac and who knows what they are doing. Protip- you won't.

Is it really that hard to believe that there are legit teachers out there?

Sure you have your fake teachers, but there are many honest teachers around who actually know what they're talking about and have a real desire to help.

And yes, the Universe will present you with the proper teacher. I really don't know how else to get that point across. You can either believe it or not. That's up to you.

But I am presenting this info in hopes that it can help OP or even just give him enough information to go by.
>>
>>17105368
What book or sect told you that rubbish?
>>
>>17104678
Check out Gopi Krishna. He has some interesting stuff to say about Kundalini.
>>
>>17104444
Nice quads man that's incredible
>>
>>17105645
>They do this so that their students can have something to tune into to help with their understanding of the path.

what path? where are you actually going with this? are more importantly where are these people leading you?
>>
>>17105368
the creation god of this (material) world is satan you retard
>>
So what exactly did you do?
>>
I brainwash people.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.