[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can you share any info on Occult .biz ? Are the books there worth it?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 6
File: 1437494527164.jpg (36 KB, 550x367) Image search: [Google]
1437494527164.jpg
36 KB, 550x367
Can you share any info on Occult .biz ?
Are the books there worth it?
>>
File: marilin mölder.jpg (35 KB, 600x900) Image search: [Google]
marilin mölder.jpg
35 KB, 600x900
So, where are you Indigo and Brown pilling faggots?
>>
>>17104334

They have a lot of shit that you can't find anywhere else. People make personal scans and upload them with dire threats of deleting your account if you share them anywhere else. A lot of them get leaked eventually but there is still plenty of shit that I've never found anywhere else.
>>
>>17105121
But can anything useful come out of these occult studies?
I mean, just because a text is rare, doesn't make it useful.
>>
>>17104334
There's not much info to share.
Registrations are closed and won't come back anytime soon, and all invites have been taken away from existing users so we can't invite you either.
And yes, they have lots of stuff I found to be useful in the past that I couldn't find anywhere else.
>>
>>17106937
Could you give examples of the usefulness? Like, have they simply closed a gap in your academic knowledge, or have these texts had any practical application?
>>
>>17106941
They had practical applications related to my personal occult practice that I'm not going to talk about here, yes.
>>
File: 1450605295138.jpg (118 KB, 804x960) Image search: [Google]
1450605295138.jpg
118 KB, 804x960
>>17106944
Ok, I can respect that.
From the info I can gather, occult seems to be personal development with pseudoreligious rituals. How true is that?
>>
>>17104334
Wish I could get in it

Why is everything so closed?
>>
>>17106976
If you already didn't know: there are a bunch of leaks all around different torrent sites. I downloaded about 60 GB of stuff from PirateBay alone.

These leaks were created by users whose accounts have been deleted for no apparent reason.
>>
>>17106877

If you don't think anything useful can come of it, why are you even asking about it then?
>>
>>17108685
But I don't know. I don't know yet. Haven't tried much. That's why I'm asking a more educated audience.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.